Snow Byul - Part 1

Mamamoo Tales

Once upon a time, a girl as handsome as a guy, called Snow Byul, lived in Kpopland. She was a rookie rapper and people began to notice her. As well as the queen of this kingdom, Amber. She was proclaimed to be the most handsome and friendliest girl ever but words about Snow Byul came to her ears. An other girl gained attention because of the same characteristics as hers. She called her servant Henry and asked him who was the most handsome and then he answered that rookie girl. Unexpectedly, she entered in rage and yelled at him saying no girls can surpass her. She thought about how she could stop her from rising in popularity. Then, she only had a way : killing her.

She sent her best hunter: Jackson Wang. He took care of people who blocked the Queen's way. After receiving his orders, he went after his prey in his hunter suit. He found her near the Han River observing a girl with long hair. He took,her by surprise with his flip but she gave no reaction, instead she kept looking at that one girl. His pride hurt, he decided to show off his ultimate technique : laying on th ground saying "Just relax" with his y lips. That time Snow Byul did look at him but not with the eyes it was supposed to be, more like as she saw some crazy man. The y hunter was hurt but he said :

"The Queen sent me today to kill you with my iness but I decided to spare your heart, before leaving he added, beware of the Queen, she can make your life worse than hell."

Snow Byul did not know what to do, she guessed that strange man was just bluffing but talking about the Queen did not seem like a joke. She had to stop her "observation" and looked for hidden place. She thought that it would be too obvious to go to a unfrequented place so she looked for a good house. She spent several days and nights in the streets when she finally found a house not too luxurious but not too modest.

She broke in and there was nobody. People lived in the house though, she only found male clothes - a lot of them - and when she looked around, there was only mess. She was so. these hardships that she fell asleep on one of the bed.

At night, the house's owners returned and found her. They returned from their hard schedules to discover an unknown girl asleep. The leader of the group woke her up and asked her who she was and what she was doing in their house. Moonbyul explained everything and asked them to hide her. She promised to do all the chores and after few minutes of hesitation, the youngest added:

"Don't you think she looks like Minhyuk ?”

Hey, that's right, is she your sister ? “

I don't know her but it's true that we kinda look alike. I can't let her sleep in the streets. It would be like letting myself in this situation.”

Everyone looked confused when the leader said :

Okay, for Minhyuk's sake, we decided to let you stay.”

Since that moment she began to take care of their dorms while they were out. But the Queen was aware of her existence, she found out the hunter lied to her and that Snow Byul was still alive. She was the only one able to take care of this problem.