Heart

Heart

 

 

You always said you loved me with your heart completely. And you already have my heart, but I will never have the heart and the body even though I really love you.

Finally I decided to let you go because you know more than happy with the person you have given your heart and your body after us together for a year.

I know I'm too busy so I rarely take my time with you because I took a part time job to help pay for college, and also saving for our future after college, we'll get married as we had promised. Because since entering the university, I do not want to rely on the parent's financial and I want to be independent. I know you're very lonely and in need of attention.

I always keep ity because I had promised you and you also promised to maintain ity until we get married. But the fact is you're giving it to people who you've given.

You told me already with him but you still love me. But I felt it lacked heart and body as if it was not mine entirely. You make me ing you so that I can have a heart and a body but I still feel your heart is not mine.

I never asked you to having with me because I am very respect, and also respect you. I never forced you to have with me. During courtship, we just handrails, hug and kiss. That is it. I want to do after marriage but fate would.

I realized no longer able to love even though my heart is not willing to let you go because love you. I said I'll let you go. You do not want to insist on is released by me. You say you love me and wants us together until marriage and the end of life. But I could not because the heart has run into someone who makes you give your heart.

Initially we were happy to undergo our special relationship, over time we are too busy with college and work part time. You often shared with friend while I look for hard-earned money so that I forgot the time and I regret not being able to make you happy with me.

Now I'm trying to forget you but my heart still love you. I've decided to start a new chapter without you.

I pray you to marry him even with the end of life. Now I say goodbye to you.

I'll start a new life with someone or go back to my old life boring and fun before where I met you and your friends.

Goodbye My Love.

 

THE END

 

I am sorry for my grammar. My grammar is so bad.

Really short?

 

Thank You