H for Heechul the Horrible Howling Hulk

T is for Two Terrible Teachers

As Yesung watched Kyuhyun’s car pull up at the train station he felt a little smug.  That hot piece of man candy behind the wheel with skin problems was no other than his boyfriend and for the first time he felt a sense of pride well in his stomach (or maybe it was indigestion, he had been having tummy problems lately). Sure, he and Kyuhyun bickered constantly over the past year they had been dating, but he was at least nice enough to give him a lift to work.  No more two-hour walks to and from his school where he did his traineeship (more commonly known amongst students as teaching prac), this was the life.  He was looking foreword to the car ride, they would sing depressing ballads to each other so he’d be relaxed and ready ace his prac this time round.  However, as the car came to a stop, sitting in the passengers seat was none other than Kyuhyun’s cluelessly destructive kid brother Chanyeol in the car looking at him with wide eyes.  He felt a strange sense of deja vu creep up on him

“Hi Yesung.”  He said innocently but something about those wide eyes and that stare sent a shiver down Yesung’s back.

“Kyuhyun what is he doing in the car.”

“He goes to your school, remember, I moved.”

“No.”

“You helped me pack up my room all of last week.”  That was what it was? All he remembered was staring at Kyuhyun’s the whole time as he lifted boxes for some unknown reason.

“At any rate you are teaching year three right? He is in year one so he can’t cause you the pain he did last year.” Yesung breathed a sigh of relief remembering the joys of having bright pink hair as a result of Chanyeol’s mischief.  Yesung cleared his throat ready to sing as he watched Kyuhyun’s hand inch towards the knob of the car.  

 

But then, Yesung thought he was trapped in a nightmare. In the form of expecting a dramatic ballad and instead getting some gangster rap music assault his ears.

“What happened to our ballads.”  Yesung whined.

“Sorry, I love our duets but Chanyeol can’t stand them.  He likes rap for some odd reason.  It’s amusing as heck to watch him get all gangster just look at him go. ” His boyfriend laughed as his brother was rapping in the back of the card making grumpy try hard swag faces. “What makes it worth it I’m filming all of this and on his 21st birthday it is going to be prime blackmail material.

“I gangster rapper~ rolling buffalos yo.”  The little kid said in a disconcertingly low voice.  Yesung groaned again trying to bury his head in his scarf to hide from the noise.  

 

After  traumatizing car ride, Yesung wandered through the school to his classroom where he’d be teaching.  He hadn’t met his supervising teacher yet, he’d been away during all the times he had been available for orientation.  When he arrived at the classroom however, instead of a male he had been expecting it was instead a very pretty red head.  

“Hello Ms, do you know where you can find Kim Heechul.”  

“Who are you?”  The lady said, twirling her hair with a white board marker deep in thought.

“Kim Jongwoon, however I prefer Yesung.  I’m the trainee teacher.”  Suddenly he could of swear the lady got a glint in her eye, and the next thing he knew he was grabbed by his collar.  

“My name is Kim Heechul and what intentions do you have with me son.”  Yesung flinched.

“P-p-pardon?” Yesung said, tilting his head to the side in confusion.  This lady, was a man and on top of that his supervising teacher?

“Don’t play naive with me young man you have been stealing his innocence!” The man shrieked.

“I don’t know your son.”  He squeaked.  

“He goes by the name Cho Kyuhyun, he took his mother’s last name because apparently the smart arse thinks she is more of a man then I am.”  Yesung deadpanned.  For once he agreed with his boyfriend.  I mean, this teacher went to school with his hair in a pony tail, and in a short pleated skirt.  

“Well, Sir you are rather pretty.”  He said trying to sound pleasant, this man was going to mark him after all.

“Don’t try playing nice to me ! State your intentions with my son!” Heechul said, his voice suddenly dropping to a low manly tone that chilled Yesung to the bones.

“I’m his boyfriend.  I’m sorry I haven’t stolen your son’s innocence at all.”  He flinched away as h said this getting ready to run from who might be a potential father in law from hell.  However, the yelling never came instead he was met with gales of laughter that sounded like it belonged to some old witch (not the Harry Potter type the green ones with boils)/  

“Do you see your face you basically shat yourself.” He laughed doing a complete 360 leaving poor Yesung in a melted puddle of relief.  “You’ll be okay kid, let’s keep this professional, I won’t bring him up again.”

“Okay thanks sir.”

“But seriously,”  Suddenly those bright fox like eyes went dark and the chill in the air nearly froze him to the bones. “You break his heart and I break every single bone in your body.  You’ll scream so loudly the fiery demons of hell will not have your soul.  Then as every bone breaks in your body I will the video of two girls and one cup and make you wish and dream for gay to look at.”

“I won’t break his heart.” Yesung replied.  

“Good minion, now shall address me as Sir Heenim of the Milky White Skin when we are alone.  The students have no appreciation for such long titles so you shall address me as Your Highness, it’s a lovely gender neutral tone.

 

“Now class.”  Yesung smiled politely.  “I will be teaching you division today.”  No one was listening to him however, the class was a ruckus of flying and he swore one poor kid by the name of Onew had a pencil lodged up his nose as he stared blankly into space.  He looked to the back of the room where Heechul was filing his nails looking at him disapprovingly.

“Everyone please be quiet.”  Came a somewhat quiet voice.  However, everyone immediately stopped their mischief and sat down nicely.  The source of that voice was one of the most pretty child that would even put most adults to shame, Krystal Jung.  

“Thank you Krystal.”  Yesung smiled.

“No problems, I just love helping incompetent people.”  she beamed back at him. Yesung blinked blankly.  What did this kid just say?  He kept teaching but things kept going wrong.  

Suddenly his white board marker was missing.

 

Then the smart board began being filled with phallic symbols without him actually doing nothing.

The final straw was when t the apparent angel Krystal Jung had informed him that his zipper was down as the Principal came in to talk to Heechul.  Yesung turned around fixed his little problem (he liked to think it was a big one though) as the class was in fits of laughter.

“Mr Kim can you please take a seat I’ll take the rest of the class.”  Yesung cursed in his brain, he was heading towards a big fat F.  He knew it.  We wandered to the back of the class only to trip in thin air and for a pile of books to fall on top of him.  As the class yet again laughed like a laughing track on some terrible sitcom he noticed that above him with a glint in her eyes Krystal Jung smirked at him. Yesung now knew the source of his misery.

 

“So, I guess you met my father.”  Kyuhyun said when he picked him up.

“A heads up would of been nice.  He only tried to murder me today!”

“Well, you are alive, I fully expected to pick up nothing but ashes.”

“As I said you should have warned me, put blinding flashing lights on the car, something! YESUNG MY FATHER IS A CROSS DRESSER, HE WILL THINK IT IS FUNNY TO CONDUCT SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS ON YOU BECAUSE DOING SO ON A MOUSE WOULD BE CRUELTY TO ANIMALS.”

“Would of you have believed me?”  Yesung didn’t even have the chance to reply with a disgruntled no when his phone rang.    He looked at the phone call id and smiled a little, it was his best friend, he finally could rant to someone that had an ounce of sympathy in their bones.

“Yesung!  Remember on Saturday is our double date!”  Yesung felt his ears ringing from the high pitched puppy like whine.

“What?”

“You’ve been avoiding me, I know you are on prac and have a bagillion of assignments but you promised.  I’ve been wanting to meet Kyuhyun for a year and I want you to meet my Hyukkie.”  Yesung rolled his eyes.  Donghae had recently fallen off the single forever with a pack of puppies and fallen absolutely head over heels for his dance majour boyfriend.  Admittedly, Yesung was being a bad friend because he heard so much about this Eunhyuk character and every single mushy thing (that put Kyuhyun to shame, his idea of a romantic night was playing star craft while Yesung took selcas) he felt he didn’t really need to meet him.

Wow wasn’t he the worst best friend ever.

Though, Donghae wasn’t much better making him come out when he didn’t have a single minute to spare.

“I’m really busy Donghae.”

“But Yesungie you promised.”  Yesung cursed his morals, and sunk in the car seat.  That inevitable day was going to happen, time to meet his best friend's significant other.  Pretty much a recipe for disaster.


 


Author’s Note


Split into three because I feel that this is something I’ve actually been enjoying writing so I’m going to make sure that I’m going to have fun with this.  Next Chapter EunHae /Kyusung double date ~  Sorry this chapter is a little slow but I promise this is setting up many interesting times to come ^^