TIME 01

TIME 1230

TIME 01

Their eyes locked for a moment. Junhyung looked away almost immediately. Hyunseung's heart sank.

Junhyung had been ignoring him since their Shadow promotions years ago. Hyunseung thought Junhyung was merely pissed at that time, but as time passed, he soon realized that wasn't the case. During their Good Luck promotions, they grew even more distant, distant to the point that even their fans noticed. Some fans even voiced out their concerns during fansigns, but Junhyung would brush off their fans' worries with a shrug, and continued to ignore Hyunseung.

Hyunseung had his pride as well, thus when he realized that Junhyung was likely to keep on ignoring him, he decided to stay away from him. Doojoon, being the caring leader he is, has tried numerous times to get the two talk to each other, but his effort was to no avail. Hyunseung did not only continue to distance himself away from Junhyung, he even drifted further from the group; and this was what worried Doojoon the most. Hyunseung has always been the quiet one in the group, but he has never been more silent. During their every single Good Luck promotion while Beast was goofing around in their waiting room, Hyunseung was nowhere to be seen. He would arrive at the precise time for makeup and hairdressing, but then he would disappear soon after that. No one knew where he went, and no one bothered going after him, because they all knew he would be back at the right time for their live stages.

Hyunseung thought no one would notice his disappearance. 

He was wrong. He was very wrong.

The fans noticed. s noticed. Junhyung noticed.

The fans noticed his ongoing disappearance from their BTS Promotion Week videos; s took note of his absence during their silly games; and Junhyung noticed, because Junhyung missed him. Junhyung missed every single thing about Hyunseung. From his 4D tactics, to his random jokes, to him sneaking looks at Junhyung when he thought no one noticed. Junhyung missed Hyunseung. He missed him like hell. But Junhyung was a rapper, a cool chic rapper, and he had to maintain his image. He was felt humiliated at the mere thought of going to Hyunseung and start a conversation. No, his rapper image would not allow him to do so. So Junhyung kept quiet. He ignored the hurtful, questioning looks Hyunseung had been shooting him. He did not fail to see how Hyunseung's shoulders slumped every time he ignored him, nor the accusing looks s had been giving him.

But Junhyung did not know how. He had no idea how he could open the door to Hyunseung's heart which he had so brutally closed in the past.

And Hyunseung did not know why. He had no idea why Junhyung gave him the cold shoulder, the same Junhyung who had so warmly cuddled him before.