Chapter 1

I Love(d) You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu's POV

"Kim Mingyu!!! Get your lazy up now! If not you'll be late for school" my mom shouted while shaking my body.

"5 more minutes please, omma" I pleaded.

"No! GET UP NOW!" my omma said. She left my room after that.

"Urgh! I hate Monday very much" I groaned. I walk to my bathroom and take a shower.

After 30 minutes, I walk down the stair with my school uniform on and my school bag on my shoulder.

"Good morning, Mingyu-ah" my father and mother greeted me.

"Good morning, appa and omma. And omma. Why can't you be this lovely when you woke me up?" I asked her.

"If I wake you up with this kind of tone. Do you think will wake up?" she asked me back.

"I guess not" I laughed. "Appa. Can I borrow the other car? I forgot to change my tyre yesterday." I aksed appa. Oh yeah. I drive myself to school because I don't want to bother both of my parents.

"Yes. But make sure you take care of it. I'll asked someone to change your tyre later." my appa said.

"Okay. I'll take care of the car." I said while grabbing a slice of bread. "I'll get going now omma, appa. Oh. Omma. I'll be bcak late because I have extra training today. Love you two" I said and kissed both of my parents on the cheeks.

"Drive safely my dear" my omma remind and I showed her the "OK" signed and entered the car.

It took only 20 minutes for me to arrive to school. As I entered the school compound, I see all of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter