final

The Bad Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Did they ever tell you how much it hurt for Rachel Yoo when Kim Tan chooses Eun Sang? Or when Hyun Wook from My Lovely Girl finally chooses Se Na rather than Hae Yoon? No, they never tell you how much it hurt to be on the bad side. The sides where we need to handle the fact that our loved ones never loved us back.

I’m not a bad person, trust me. I’m just too outspoken, well… maybe a little bit of attitude problem. But I like my self that way. I’m being true to my self and my feelings. It’s not a crime to speak what you have in your mind. So that’s what I did when I met him.

 

His name is Kim Namjoon, he is such a cutie, a goofball. He is known as the school clown. With his cute chubby cheeks and eccentric dimples he got himself a lot of fan girls, although not as much as Chanyeol has. He called his circle friend The Bangtan, I don’t know what that means but since it’s Namjoon’s, I love it.

“Good Morning, Namjoon~” I would say every single morning while clinging in to his arm.

Namjoon shook me off from his arm then covered his ear, “You voice is way too annoying.” He always said.

“But it’s good for you, you won't feel sleepy so you can study hard.” I said, flashing my eyelash at him.

Namjoon shivered, “Can you stop clinging in to my arm every time we met?” he asked me.

I smiled then shook my head, “It’s like a magnet.”

“You’re scary…” he said, running away from me.

His words may hurt me sometimes but I never stopped trying. Feelings can change, right?

“You sure don’t have any pride left, do you?” Krystal would say to me after I finished my morning routine with Namjoon.

“What pride?” I asked her, innocently.

Hyuna sighed, “You do know if Namjoon don’t like you, right?” she asked.

I nodded, “But… you never know. He might fall in love with me sooner or later.”

“You’ve been saying those words for a year, but its seems like that boy never change his mind.” Krystal said.

Yup, I’ve been liking Namjoon for almost a year now. But no matter what happen, I wont give up on him. Never.

Until one day, a girl named Hara, a small petite girl with high determination, moved in to my school. I caught Namjoon taking glance at her. I know Namjoon’s attracted to her, he tried to make moves on her several times but the girl just ignored him. I’ve got so annoyed at Hara and decided to make her life miserable. You can’t just stay in the corner and watch silently in a situation like this, can you? Uughh I hate her so much and all of her friends. There are five of them. I don’t really know them though. Well, I’ll try to remember their names for you guys. The tall one is mmm… Nicky? Ah Nicole. Then the one who always stuck with Beakhyun is… Taecyeon? No, that’s a dude’s name. Taeyang? Aahh I give up. Who ever they are I don’t like them. So to make it fast, they’re the type of girl you’d love to see in drama. A girl with high determination who works from the bottom to success, but also cute at the same time, and also nice. Blah… blah… blah… and all other crap.

 

So one day during lunch break, I saw her group of friends was walking towards my seat, I spill a little bit of my soda on the floor, just a tiny bit. Then, heaven is on my side, one of them falls right beside my table. I gasped dramatically.

“Hey!” Hara shouted, pointing her finger towards me.

Oh no… you don’t point finger at Bomi. You just don’t!

I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

“Keep rolling your eyes, you might find brain inside your head.” She said.

“What the hell is your problem?” I shouted at her.

“You… she fell because of you, right?” Hara pointed her fingers towards me.

“She fell, and you blamed me? Are you sick? She fell by herself, she’s just clumsy.” I laughed.

Krystal suddenly stood in front of me, “Just pick your friend up and move away. It’s really hot today and I really want to slam someone’s face. I don’t think you want it to be your face, do you?” she said with her flat expression.

“I don’t know why you hate me so much, but your way of expressing your hatred is so old fashion and you need to stop.” Hara said, starring right in to my eyes.

I smiled, “Oh you’re smart. But how I express my hatred is my business, whether its old fashion or not, it’s none of your business. And whether to stop it or not, it’s my decision to make, not yours. So… If you’ll excuse me I still have something mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter