Chapter 1

Mobster in love

"Are you done, Iseul? Your first client are coming. Quick!," said an old plump lady while frowning. She is afraid that the client will reach before Han Iseul.
"Coming,".
She did not want this. Being hold as a hostage in a ring of ion. Well, it is against her will. She had no choice. His brother sold her. Her own brother!

"Are you worried? Oh come on. I already taught you everything. I know you do not like this kind of job but you have to do this. Or boss will rage over you. You know, you do not have to be so stubborn. Do not care about your pride anymore. It does not feed your mouth,"the old plump lady said while opening a door to a room that Iseul will 'entertaining' her master.

Iseul just want to yell at the old plump lady that this kind of job is against her will. But she afraid to talk. She is introvert! And she know if she run away, they will find her and beat her out of . It scary as hell.


"Go in",
"Wait..," Iseul stuttering
"Good luck, Iseul," the old lady said while closing the door and let alone Iseul in the room.

Iseul sighed. She did not like this environment. It creepy. It make she wany to cry and she already at the verge of crying. She wore a black tight short dress that could revealed her if she move and it almost see through. That old lady asked her to wear this kind of clothes. She hate this!

She did not believe his brother do this to her. Well she knew her brother never like her but not to this extend. Eventhough her brother hit her, he will give her food and shelter but this? Unbelieveable. She was in her own thought when the front door open revealing a man ; a handsome man. She sighed for the umpteen times without knowing the man already in the room in her vicinity.

"This is my first time coming here and I already got a . What a blast," the man said while smirking evilly. 
Iseul shocked when she hear another voice in the room. She snapped her head towards the front door and saw the man.