School, Stress, and Wedding Porposals

Love accept's whats inside and out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word Count: 2275

 

Maria’s POV

 

I nervously sat on the bed waiting for Eunhyuk. He said he would be home at 12 but it 3am now, it’s so unlike him to be late. I check the time again, 3:45. Any other day I would’ve just thought he was busy but he has been acting weird these days. He takes a long time to text back, he rarely calls me, and when he comes back home he immediately goes to sleep or he goes out even though he’s not tired. I guess I was in my own world for a bit too long cause Eunhyuk is already in bed and he’s getting ready to sleep.

“Baby, where have you been?” I asked him. I brought up my knee resting my head there as I looked at him.

He turned his head to look at me before closing his eyes “We had extra practice today.”

I sighed “Why didn’t you at least text me.”

“Babe I’m tired and I just want to sleep now, can we talk about it tomorrow.” He grumbled turning his back to me.

“Sure,” I answered before picking my pillow up and going to the closet to get an extra blanket so I can go sleep on the couch.

Eunhyuk sat up after he noticed that I left the bed “Where are you going?”

I was already at the door when he asked so I turned around and gave him the best annoyed face I had “You're obviously too tired to go sleep on the couch so I will.”

“Are you really going to be like this.”

“Yes,” and with that I left the room.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

Maria is very mad but I hope she likes tomorrow's surprise.

I grabbed my phone from the bedside table immediately calling the limo place that was supposed to pick her up tomorrow.

“Hello?” the person on the other side said.

“Hello, Jinsu you know where you're supposed to go tomorrow right?”

“Of course. I’m supposed to pick up a girl named Maria at the British international Kindergarten.” Jinsu Answered.

“Good don’t mess anything up, tomorrow's very important for me.” I warned him.

“Why would I, Jinsu’s rent-a-limo is the best in South Korea.” Jinsu laughed on the other side.

“Okay good.”

 

(-Next Day, Proposal Day-)

 

When I got up Maria was already gone. She had cooked breakfast for me and left it on the table.

“You’ll forgive me after today.” I said to myself as I settled down to eat.

 

Maria’s POV

“Why are you here so early?” Jin my co-worker asked as she sat down at her cubicle. “Your man didn’t keep you till the last moment today?”

“Ug,” I groaned covering my face with my hands in the process “Please don’t talk about him.”

“What you had a fight, you broke up!” she exclaimed “Jinwoo will be so happy to hear this, he’s stayed single for 1 year just so he could date you.”

“They broke up!” Jinsoo exclaimed as he came into the office.

“Assa!” he screamed making his way to my side. “Maria I have been waiting to say this for a long time... would you go out with me.”

The whole time they were doing this I was just staring at them in amusement, sometimes they could take theories to the next level.

“No Jinsoo were actually getting married next week.” I joked.

“Okay so you’re not breaking up, then why are you mad at him.” Jin got up and took the seat from the cubicle next to mine.

“He’s just such a jerk sometimes you know.” I started to confess to them. Out of everyone in South Korea Eunhyuk and them were the only ones I could trust. Me and Jinsoo have been friends since we attended the same university, and me and Jinsoo became friends after I got this job. We were still pretty close even though he admitted to having some deep feelings for me.

“You should break up with him.” Jinsoo commented.

I glared at him and Jin punched him in the shoulder. “What?!?” He screamed while rubbing his shoulder.

“We should get ready, the kids are going to be here in a few.” Jin informed us. “Maria good luck with Hyunwoo today.”

Hyunwoo, aka the ‘bad boy’ in class. He always had something to say back to me or something mean to say to the other kids. He was the Woobin of kindergartners. But since I used to study psychology I could kinda control him so I was okay. In school I was in charge of Art. Music, Nap time and writing. Jin was a counselor, and Jinsoo was the Gym teacher or recess as the children viewed it as. They both also taught some of the same classes as me so yeah.

I was at my seat when Wendy a cute 5 year old came up to me crying and she started to wail “Jang Sunsengnim Hyunwoo stole my backpack!”

I got out of my seat and bent down to hug her. I pulled back and looked at her “Where is he?”

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter