My Love Story

My Love Story

     It first started when I did a commerical with her and my members, my heart was loud as thunder. Her beauty was just, uh, glistening... I didn't want my members being close to her. I was gaven a script, yes I'm standing beside her, I never felt this feeling for a long time. Could this be love?

     "Already, places everyone" the director said. I went with my members, we stood next to her. I could smell her wonderful perfume, when he moved I wanted to get close to her, but Minho was in the way. "Hey, lets trade spots Minho" I said bugging him. "Hyung I'm sorry,but the script said I has to be here", I don't care about the script I just want to be next to her. "The idols are in their positions" said the stylists finishing one more touch of them. " Okay... Ready, and action"

   " Don't worry, everything will be okay" I said my lines and smiled, then I grabbed her arm pulling close to me. Right when I was going to put my lips on her, until Jonghyun took her out of my hands. But it was part of the script, I continued to follow to the script, it was fun to do that commercial with her. When the commerical was over I wanted to get her number. So I walked to her manger and asked for her number, luckily he did. Yes... I put her in my contacts, I jumped pumping my fist too. I ran to my members and showed them my contacts. "Hyung, you're so weird" said Key giving me the crazy looks. "Let me guess, mmm... You're going to call that number everyday,huh" Jonghyun laughing with the members. "Maybe" I said.

  We soon left to go to our dorm, I didn't want to call her right after getting her number, I think her manger told her that I have her number. Just thinking about her made my mind go wild. I looked at the window and it reflected to her beauty, her perfume, and her perfect skin. I just relaxed and enjoyed the view, until Taemin was talking about random things, he is so weird. We hushed him and continued enjoying the car ride to home, I shut my eyes and listen to the radio and the members talking.

   I think I fell asleep during the way home, I felt a pat on my stomach. I ignored it, then again but a hard one, I immediately sat up and hold my aching stomach and tried to laugh it out. But man it hurts still. "Yah, we're home" said my manger, i exited the car and went to the dorm. I never felt so tired after a commerical shoot.

  I laid on my bed and looked at my phone beside me, I kept thinking. Call her? But she might not answer. I took the chance i sat up and call her, I looked at my contacts. I looked and looked, finally her name popped up, I looked around to see if my members would come in the room. No... I called her... her phone is ringing, I smiled bright. The ringing stopped, she picked up.

  "Oh, hello" I said. i heard her voice like a angel. We talked and talked, then i asked if we could hang out at the park near the dorm. She agreed. I quickly grabbed my shoes and went out the like lightning. It was freezing cold outside, I cupped my hands and ran around the park.

 Later, a car pulled out. It's her. She got out of the car, and I stood there frozen. She got closer to me and man she was BEAUTIFUL! We sat down and talked about ourself, I kept looking at her. For some reason I got close to her, and oh... I felt a warm tendy kiss. Oh man, I kissed her. I pulled out and said sorry, but i couldn't help it, I went in again, That when I knew I have myself a girlfriend.

 Now I'm going to skip the boring parts of the relationship and move to the juicy part. So my girlfriend and I have been secretly dating for about a year from that time. We always meet at the park and talked for hours, and well the couple things they always do. Well one day, my members knew that we're dating but they found out I threaten them or blackmailing them with their secrets. Everynight I call her, but this time my member wanted to see her, so I told her to come to the dorm and greet them. We wawited and waited, until we heard the door bell. I ran to the door and opened it for my love.

 She and my members talked and talked. Until it was time to depart, we said our goodbyes and kissed.

  Now here comes the problem of our relationship, she was doing a commerical with Exo's Kai. I show it on the t.v. For some reason I felt my blood bursting in the air. She looked like she was having fun with him, both smiling together. But it was okay it was acting, so I forgave her. We met at the same spot and talked and ate. I told her that I will be going to Japan for the SM Entertainment Concert. She was okay with it. We said our goodbyes and walked off.

  So after the concert, I haven't called her yet, our relationship started to drift away. I was too busy with the schedules, we barley had any breaks. We were in the dance room praticing or just chillin. When my members asked to call her, I hesitated but again she was my girlfriend. I opened my phone up and called her to met me here. I told my members to go away, and they followed my command and left. I nervously waited I sat on the couch and waited. When a figure was at the door, it was her, I quickly ran tot he door and opened. She still looked the same, beautiful, and her perfume isn't change. She sat down and I locked the door, I walked quietly to her, and I hugged. "I missed you" I said putting my mouth on her.

  I started to peel her skin and ate it, now I was crying. I missed her so much. I bite down her meat, i chew the chewed. She tasted so good. I wanted more I grabbed her leg and bite down, ripping her meat off her bone. I ate and ate her until there were no more of her.

  Yes, my first and still love is Chicken.


Thanks For Reading This ^^

I Hope You Liked It!!

-Bias(^_^)