Weird

Weird

“Minho what should I do?”

“About what?” Minho asked.

Taemin opened his mouth to say something only to close it again. “Forget it," he said before leaving, cheeks a deep shade of red for some unknown reason.

Minho stared at his retreating back wondering what could have made Taemin blush so hard.

 

Minho figures Taemin's problem will go away eventually (every problem does) He figures he shouldn't be bothered by it. If Taemin doesn’t want to tell him, then that’s fine.

However Taemin's problem did not end at that- it seems to be escalating even more.

“Minho, stop smiling."

“Huh? “Why?”

“It's just... Urg! Forget it." And then Taemin was gone again leaving Minho frustrated. Taemin is becoming weirder every day and he’s the only one experiencing his weirdness.

 

When Minho was doing push ups (there's nothing new about Minho exercising without wearing a top but for some reason it pisses Taemin off)

"Wear a shirt, for godsake" Taemin was looking anywhere else but Minho and that alone confuses Minho so much that he’s going crazy.

“But I'm comfortable this way...” Minho replied.

“Fine." And then Taemin was gone again.

Minho couldn't understand the reason why Taemin had some sort of aversion to anything he does.

 

When Minho arrived home after filming a live show with Sulli, Taemin was once again in a bad mood. He throws things, talks back to his hyungs and ignores Minho.

“What the is going on?” Key asked Minho after Taemin slammed the door shut and locked himself in his room.

“Don’t ask me. I don’t know either.” Minho sighed in frustration. He was tired after long hours of promotions. At some point he had to re-enact a kissing scene with Sulli and Minho realized it was more stressful than he thought it would be. He doesn’t need a bad tempered Taemin to ruin what’s left of his day.

 

And then Minho decided he had enough.

“Taemin what the heck is the matter with you?!”

Taemin didn’t answer right away. It’s as if he was trying to avoid the question. But Minho was persistent as hell. That’s what happens when his patience is at its limits. So Taemin had no other choice but to confess.

“I... I....” He was struggling with words and Minho finds it adorable. “I think I like you... I mean really like you.”

Minho sighed with relief after hearing Taemin’s words. He was so worried Taemin might be hating him for some reason and he had no idea what. “God, I thought you had some serious problems.”

“It is serious. You’re not bothered by it?”

“Not at all.” Minho admitted. “In fact…” Minho closed the distance between them and pulled Taemin by the waist so he can lean close to Taemin and whisper, “I like you too. A lot.”