1/1

Love Love Love

Normally Yoongi wouldn’t think anything of walking into his apartment and finding his boyfriends making out on the couch, in fact he’d welcome the action, but Hoseok is right behind him and he doesn’t think Hoseok came over for a show.

 

“Alright, break it up! We have guests and I’m pretty sure Hoseok doesn’t want to see you guys face,” Yoongi says, clapping his hands and toeing off his shoes while Hoseok stands in the doorway.

 

Seokjin looks up and sees the two boys and if it were just Yoongi he’d beckon the younger boy over to join them but he sees Hoseok just standing in the doorway and feels his face flush, so he buries his face into Namjoon’s neck in embarrassment. Namjoon removes Seokjin from his lap but the elder keeps his hands over his red face while the younger goes over to Yoongi. He kisses Yoongi hello and says, “You didn’t say Hoseok was coming over,” before nodding at Hoseok in greeting.

 

Yoongi rummages through the cabinets of the kitchen for snacks, “Yea I did. I texted both of you.”

 

Namjoon leans against the counter, “Our phones are in the bedroom.”

 

Yoongi mutters something about Oreos and says, “Well that’s where I’m moving you guys now cause Hoseok and I need to work on a project since we actually do work unlike you two.” He reaches farther into the taller cabinet that he can barely reach and he can only brush the package of Oreos but Namjoon comes up behind him and gets them for him. Yoongi snatches the box and scowls, muttering a thanks but Namjoon just kisses Yoongi’s crown.

 

Yoongi sets his stuff on the couch and leans in low to Seokjin where he whispers something in his ear and Seokjin just perks up and runs to the bedroom, face a darker shade of red than before. Yoongi laughs and plops on the couch. Namjoon chuckles as well and makes his way to the bedroom but before closing the door he yells, “Hyung bought those cakes you like at the bakery today; they’re in the fridge. Hoseok you can have mine if you want!” He then closes the door and the apartment is silent.

 

Hoseok is still standing awkwardly by the front door but Yoongi beckons him to the couch. He sits down and looks at Yoongi, “I thought you were uh- dating Seokjin?”

 

Yoongi nods while taking out his books, “I am.”

 

Hoseok’s eyebrows furrow, “But Namjoon and him were…? And then you kissed Namjoon?”

 

Yoongi sighed. It’s not the first time he’s gotten these questions, “I’m dating Seokjin and Namjoon. Namjoon is dating me and Seokjin. Seokjin is dating me and Namjoon. Get it?”

 

Hoseok nods hesitantly but starts taking out his laptop anyway. “Don’t you guys like, I don’t know, get jealous of each other?”

 

Yoongi shrugs, “No, not really. We’ve been dating so long we all know what we like and need and what the others like and need so usually there’s no neglecting. There was one time where Namjoon got jealous of Seokjin and I but that was only because he was barely home cause he was working a lot,” Yoongi powers up his laptop, “So how do you want to do this presentation. PowerPoint?”

 

Hoseok nods, “Yea, PowerPoint with maybe a few videos, too?”