We Ride

Random four-shot song story

Minji and Taemin's house

It's real late
'Bout a quarter to 1
I'm thinking about everything we've become
And I hate it
I thought we could make it
But I'm ready to dead this
Just wanna forget about it
I saw her pictures
And the letters she sent
You had me thinking
You were out we your friends
I'm so foolish
Play me like I'm stupid
'Cause I thought it was just you and I


Minji was sitting on the couch waiting for her boyfriend Taemin to come home. He said that he was at his friend Minho's house. But Minji knew better. Minji saw the pictures and texts she sent him. And how every time he came home he had small amounts of lipstick on his neck that her forgot to clean off. Why did she stay with him? She thought that it would be over soon and that they would get over this. But it has been four months. All she wanted was to have a happy life with her boyfriend. She thought of how they met.

Visions in my mind
Of the day that we met
You showed me things
That I'll never forget
Took me swimming
In the ocean


Flashback

Minji sat on the river bank crying her eyes out. Her boyfriend kikwang just broke up with her. She sat there for hours crying. Until Taemin came and sat by her. He looked at her with pity. He was walking by on his way to the store to get banana milk when he saw a girl in a fetal position by the river bank. He heard soft sobs. So he went to see if she was ok. Soon after he went by her he asked her the question almost anyone would ask.

"Are you ok?"

"Not really my boyfriend for two years just broke up with me." she said crying even harder.

"Oh... Im sorry" He said putting his arm around her in hopes that it would calm her down a bit. "I'll be here for you"

"You dont even know me. And I dont even know you." Minji said looking at him with tear stained cheeks.

"Even though you dont know me doesnt mean you need to keep it all bottled up. Go on and vent to me."

Minji finally just gave up. She told him how angry, heartbroken, and confused she was. After awhile she fell asleep. Taemin just looked at her. After a while he picked her up and brought her home with him. After that meeting they saw eachother even more. And they soon started going out.

End Flashback


You finna make me say boy
I wish that you come hold me
When I'm lonely
When I need someone to talk to
You would phone me
Just like everything you told me
(when we ride we ride it's 'til the day that we die)
Boy you forgot about the promises
You made me
And now we'll let the memories
Just fade away
But I remember
What you used to say


Minji almost started sobbing from that memory. But quickly stopped when she heard the door unlock and saw Taemin come in.

"Hey honey" Taemin said and went up and kissed Minji on the cheek. Minji could smell the honeysuckle perfume on him.

"Hi" she mumbled.

"Hey, is there something wrong?" He asked sitting beside her on the couch. Minji looked up and sighed.

"Taemin... I dont think we should be doing this anymore."

"I dont understand." Taemin said with a confused look on his face.

"Yes you do. Your just acting like you dont. I know your seeing her when you go to "Minho's" house. We cant pretend were living a happy life anymore. We've grown apart." Minji said tears starting to roll down her face.

"Minji, wait! I dont love her I love you!!" Taemin said shaking Minji's shoulders.

"Then why have you been going to her for four months?!" Minji said obviously getting more upset.

"I dont know why! I havent been myself lately." Taemin mumbled.

"LATELY?!? I REPEAT! YOU'VE BEEN GOING TO HER FOR FOUR MONTHS!! THAT IS NOT LATELY!!" Minji said now screaming with tears like niagra falls rolling down her face. " I AM DONE NOW!! GO BACK TO HER!! YOU SEEM TO BE ALOT BETTER WITH HER ANYWAY!!!!!" Minji said walking to her room and started packing up her stuff.

"Minji! Remeber what i told you?! We ride until the day we die!" Taemin said grabbing Minji's shoulders and forcing her to look at him.

"Im done riding Taemin.... because my heart has already died." Minji said grabbing her stuff and leaving the apartment.


Ride when we ride we ride
It's 'til the day that we die
When we ride we ride
It's 'til the day that we die