Break the love curse

My lovely jinx
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

         It's another wonderful day in Seoul and Luhan is ready to prove to his brother, Chanyeol and his boyfriend Baekhyun that they were wrong.The couple has been teasing him ever since his freshmen year in university and in a week time it is the start of a whole new year of his ungraduate studies and that is a long time to be teased. However in order to stop that he has something very important to do which is to break the love curse. At first, Luhan did not believe in such a curse and thought they were mere coincidence that none of his relationship last more than 1 month but decided it was no joking matter after his 7th break up. He knows he is not bad in the looks department or else he would not have his own fan club within a year but yet he could not seem to pass the one month mark.

        Which brings us back to today, his first month anniversary with his 10th girlfriend, Sunhee, a girl few years older to him. Why older woman you ask? Well apparently his curse is famous in the university. Three girls even dated him to break up exactly on the first month just to agonize him though they got their punishments from the members of his so called fan club. After that he even tried to follow his brother's footsteps and go for a boy but they were any attraction from any that were introduced by his friends. And yes his friends are into men. His childhood friends and fellow coursemate Zhang Yixing, aka Lay is into either gender and Tao, his neighbour's son is gay.

Luhan's POV

        "Luhan you can do it" was the only thing I was repeating to myself from the moment I woke up. My whole

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter