Death at Heart

#02 Death At Heart

Eunna is sitting on the couch watching television with her hyukberry when news caught their attention…both stood up and run outside the house, enter the car and left.

Flashback

Eunna: did you had fun hanging out with Donghae oppa, Sungmin oppa and Kangin oppa?
Hyukjae: well yeah…but..kangin hyung looked dreadful these past few weeks…he often make mistakes and look like he’s gonna collapse any minute… we asked him what’s bothering him but he wouldn’t answer… if you see him you’ll surely pity him…*sigh*
Eunna: maybe because of his break up with Rui…
Hyukjae: WHAT???!! THEY BROKE UP???? WHY?!
Eunna: I shouldn’t be the one telling this but maybe you’re the only one who didn’t know… Rui have to migrate to Philippines with her parents due to her father’s work… since Rui doesn’t believe in long distant relationship and she’s afraid that they would end up hurting each other so she decided to end their relationship for Kangin oppa to move on easily…she’s an idiot…
Hyukjae: ah ~ that explains everything…she’ really an idiot…why did she gave up without even trying it first?

ON THE TELEVISION:
Reporter: one member of the popular group in Korea super junior had an accident for driving drunk… Kim Youngwoon also known as Kangin was brought to the Seoul hospital and being treated for he had some serious injury…

Eunna & Hyukjae: OMO!!! *stood up*
Eunna: I will call Rui and Eunhyun… 
Hyukjae: I’ll call the other… I don’t think they already know this since no one called me… let’s head straight to the hospital! Hurry!

End of flash back

At the hospital, kangin is sleeping due to the medicine the doctor injected him while the other 12 members together with Eunhyun and Eunna were sitting around the room waiting for him to wake up…

Eunna: Rui’s on her way…
Heechul: I can’t believe that Yoongwoon will end up like this…

Since Rui left him, Kangin always look like he will cry anytime… he often makes mistake…. He eats lesser everyday… He will come back to the dorm drunk and his eyes red and swollen from crying… he doesn’t talk unlike before that he’s really loud…They can hear him crying his heart out every night everyone was so worried but they’re not blaming Rui or anybody… They just hope that everything will turn back like before… 

Kangin: Rui-ah~~ Rui-ah~~ don’t…leave….

Every one look towards the bed except Leeteuk Eunhyun and Eunna who run towards the bed.

Shindong:Is he awake hyung?

Leeteuk shook his head and the others lowered their’s…

Sungmin: Hyung… I’m worried…. I hate it… Why does Rui have to leave him? I mean its ok… I understand that she have to go with her family…but why does?... why does she broke up with kangin hyung? And here…*sobs*

Sungmin started to cry making Eunhyun, Eunna and Hyukjae to cry as well…

Leeteuk: They have their reasons… We can’t just give comments like that Minnie… we have to respect their decision…
Sungmin: I know but… I’m there when they started their relationship… I’m a witness in their every trial…even when we become idol… we are all there…
Kyuhyun: Minnie-ah… I think you’re tired... Let me take you home…let’s just return tomorrow…
Hyukjae: I agree…let’s go home for now…
Eunna: but…
Hyukjae: we will be back tomorrow…promise.

Eunna nod and they bid goodbye to everyone leaving Heechul, Leeteuk, Siwon and Eunhyun in Kangin’s room.

IN KANGIN’S LITTLE WORLD

Kangin’s POV

I understand why Rui should leave and broke up with me but my body especially my heart just don’t understand… Her hugs and her sweetness are the things that my body and heart were craving for…but as time passes, my body became numb… I know that the people around me are suffering as well… but.. What can I do?... I just can’t forget about her… my body can’t feel anything anymore… my brain stops thinking rational things… I became dead at heart… I know what happened last night… the accident and everything… I can still remember doctors whispering in some unknown language, maybe medical terms I can’t understand…after some unknown procedures I’ve been through, now, I’m coming back to my senses but apart of me doesn’t wanna wake anymore… but after thinking so hard, I realize I have many unfinished things to do... I tried to open my eyes little by little and…Oooh~ I think I hit my head so hard that I can see the face I really wanted to see right beside me…Rui with pain written all over her face… and her eyes with flowing tears… what the? Is this hell? I wanna see Rui but not in this state… but the pain in my body told me that I’m not dead nor dreaming… she’s here… I move my hand to touch her face, she hold my hands with her warm hands that I’m wishing to hold and if this is a dream I don’t wanna wake up again.. If God chooses this moment to take me..its ok… because I had the chance to see and touch Rui’s face for the last time…I tried to sit up to hug her but she shook her head…

Rui: oppa…please don’t move…
Kangin: Ru—Rui?
Rui: yes oppa..I’m here…

She’s crying again but harder now… wow~ I never seen her cry like this and my heart aches seeing her but I will be selfish this time and will use this perfect moment to get her back again…

Kangin: promise me you won’t leave me again…
Rui: I promise oppa… I will stay with you as along as you want me… and if it’s forever I’ll be fine with it… I regret being away from you… I regret everything I said before that made you suffer like this…

Success!!!! Hahahaha…Great, she’s crying like someone died… I definitely will make up with her by making her happy for the rest of her life…of course, with me…

End of POV

Its been two weeks when the accident happen and everyone can see that Kangin’s coming back to his old cheerful self and that gave everyone relief.

Rui: my parents let me stay until graduation since they’ve witnessed how sad and devastated I was upon leaving you… I’ll just visit them once or thrice a month… Philippines is a great country, all oppa should visit it too…
Kangin: I know… that’s why I don’t mind living there with you if you actually left me here… at that time? I am decided to follow you and leave everything to be with you…
Rui: what?! Are you crazy???
Kangin:…. Yeah, maybe…hahahaha

End~