Second

Princess from the Uncknown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      Slowly Hajar's vision started getting blurry and soon enough she drifted into the unconsciousness...

       "Hajar-Ssi! are you alright?! Hajar-Ssi!" Mr Kim called her name after the girl just collapsed while eating, getting worried he checked her breathing and pulse. It was normal...

       "Hajar-Ssi, are you asleep?" He called again shaking her shoulder slightly, the girl didn't respond and just adjusted her sleeping position, her face on the table...

       "She's really just asleep!" He smiled in relief, she looked really tired, fragile and pitiful even the way she stared at him earlier with her big sparkling eyes made him strangely feel sorry "is she having a hard time?!" he asked himself, he decided then to leave her sleep in peace and go do his work.

       "Mr Kim, what do we do about the girl? she won't wake up and we need to close down" Bang SunJoo , the employee that led Hajar to the manager office earlier, come back later and informed Mr Kim.

       "You guys can leave, I'll wait here until she wakes up, I have some work to finish up before going home anyway." he said and concentrated back in his work not noticing the time that flew fast that night.

      "SungHoon hyung?! You're still working?" Said JinKi, it was rare for him to come back to his coffee shop that late at night and find Kim SungHoon, his long time friend, still working.

      "Oh! you're here?!... I had some work to finish and waiting for a sleeping princess to wake up..." He responded.

      "Sleeping princess? what are you talking about hyung?!" Confused JinKi asked him, Kim SungHoon then got up from his desk and started walking towards the kitchen with JinKi following close behind him he then explained what happened in details including how he feels that the girl is probably having a hard time. Both men were now in front of a sleeping Hajar with her hair messily covering half of her face...

      "But why is it that lately you always sleep here instead of the dorm?" SungHoon asked Jinki who was still staring at the sleeping girl.

      "None of the members stay in the dorm anymore, and it feels extremely lonely and the room here is quite nice, I sleep here better..." He said "Why don't you sleep here too today, it's really late anyway" JinKi continued.

      "Alright! but what about her?"

      "She doesn't look like she'll wake up anytime soon so let her sleep here" He answered and went upstairs to his room brought a blanket and come down right away, he slowly approached the young girl and made her sleep comfortably on the sofa before covering her with the blanket, made sign to his friend to leave and both went to sleep.

      It was 5 am yet JinKi couldn't sleep, the clock on the wall was ticking exceptionally louder to him that night and Sung Hoon would snore every now and then, he really regrets offering that hyung to sleep over... Knowing he won't be able to sleep anyway he got up from bed and headed downstairs to make himself a coffee, he was about to grab a mug when he heard a soft voice, turning his head to the sound's direction he saw Hajar still sleeping on the sofa he approached her then hesitantly removed strands of hair covering her face, she was crying in her sleep, he naturally and without thinking, softly wiped her tears with his thumb...

      "I guess you really are having a hard time..." He said scanning her face...

      "D...Don't... Go" The girl called in her sleep slightly reaching her hand, JinKi observed her every move and noticed the cuts on her fingers.

      "I don't know what you're going thought but one shouldn't neglect their body like this..." He softly said while putting on band-aids he found on a drawer beside him on the girl's small fingers then placed her hand into it's original place gently.

      The young man went back to the kitchen and made his coffee then grabbed a chair and sat down facing the sleeping princess, she seemed to sleep peacefully now, he just sat there and watched her for a while...

      Hajar slowly opened her eyes figuring she wasn't in her room and he was sitting right in front of her looking straight into her hazel eyes. Is she still dreaming? it's rare for her to see him in her dreams and never did it look this realistic! If it's just a dream then she wished to never wake up and stay like that forever. She reached her hand and touched his face...

      "Are you awake now?" Lee JinKi said in a soft voice.

      The girl just froze at her place, 'this is real! It's really him!' she thought and her heart started beating like crazy 'but how is he here? why? what kind of situation is this? what do I do now? what am I supposed to say?' her mind was going round in circles chewing over the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter