Chapter 1 - Preparation

Loving Someone You Don't Know

 

Minji's POV

 

 

 

 

 

"What did you say Kim?! A concert"?!

I was in utter shock..

My best friend Kim and I have always loved Bigbang. She has always been obsessed with Daesung and I have always been obsessed with G-Dragon. 

I always thought he was just so beautiful. I even thought his music was beautiful, and I still do. Sometimes when I listen to Bigbang's music, I can sometimes sense when something is wrong...because I know GD is writing those lyrics. I feel it in my heart. 

"Yes we are going to SEOUL baby girl! We are leaving tomorrow! So I suggest you pack right now!" 

"Kim you are always rushing me into things! Aish!"

"I love you too girl!"

"Shut up!" I said while chuckling. 

I was so scared! I didn't know what to think or what to do! All I knew was I was going to my very first BIGBANG concert and I was so excited I practically pissed my pants! 

I threw everything in my two designer suitcases and put them by the door. 

"I'll see you in the morning okay girl?"

"Alrighty! I'll see you in the morning! Love ya sis!"

I was so ready...but I still couldn't believe I was going to be face to face with the love of my life, well...almost face to face....

I went to sleep smiling like a fool with my fat cat Bubbles....