An Unreadable Stare

Seungcheol's True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan covered his face, so no-one could see the tears running down his face and raced to the boys' toilets to clean himself up. He looked into the mirror, as he washed his face with cold water, and saw his bloodshot eyes and the dark circles below them that he got from sleepless nights. He'd be in even more trouble for being late now.... Just then, he saw someone else come out of one of the cubicles, to wash his hands. This guy had a gentle kind of face, with warm eyes and soft lips and he had fluffy, short dark brown hair.

He caught Jeonghan staring and immediately looked concerned when he saw his teary face. "Oh hey~, what's wrong? Are you okay??", he asked kindly. "Oh it's nothing! Just not feeling well today...", Jeonghan replied, he knew Jisoo well and although they weren't the best of friends yet, they both were in some of the same classes together and Jisoo would always help him if he struggled with work. "It's okay, you can tell me! I know it'll be to do with Jiho and his gang..just ignore them or tell someone, you are more worthy than them!", Jisoo held onto Jeonghan's shoulder and got out some tissue to wipe his eyes dry. Jeonghan's heart fluttered and he felt even more confused. "No I'm used to it by now and if I snitch, I'll just make things worse!". "I'd protect and make sure nothing happened! That's what friends are for right? You don't deserve to be treated like this, you're a great guy!".

Jisoo genuinely thought this, and not that Jeongha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter