Chapter 8

Last Romeo ...... Last Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun POV:

They days since oppa left have been slow. I left the hospital and I stayed home for a while to recover. I had a lot of friends coming over and the girls (Apink) never left my side. But Eunji and Chorong are dating from INFINITE so they are always whining about their boyfriends. And Bomi has been acting weird; always taking care of this weird white flowered plant and I even heard her talking to it ones or twice. Namjoo and Hayoung were mad at us for looking gloomy. Well, I have had enough of this dark mood so I decided to team up with Namjoo and Hayoung. We dragged Chorong, Eunji and Bomi to the karaoke and we stayed there all night. The next day we took them to the amusement park. Happiness filled Apink’s dorm again. Days passed and INFINITE was wrapping up the tour. They were done with their final concert but they said that they’re going to stay in Italy for a while to rest. I was a bit mad at Myungsoo oppa for not returning. I mean I was sick when he left he should come check on me, is that a selfish thing. The girls’ spirit was down for a while but they decided to enjoy themselves instead of whining. They were independent and strong ladies after all.

Dear Myungsoo oppa,

I miss you a lot. I know I shouldn’t be mad at you for not coming when the tour was over. I know that you guys are working hard and that you deserve a break from all the stress. I don’t want to add up to your stress but I can’t help wondering if you miss me as much as I miss you. Does that make me a bad person oppa? Well I hope you’re happy and I hope that you’re thinking about me. There is a lot I want you tell me about. I want to see the photos you took and I want to see the notes that you write. I want to hear the songs that you write and compose. I know you do that and I know that you don’t let anyone see it. I want to hear you playing the guitar just for me. I don’t want to just talk to you on the phone. I want to hold you and feel you in my arms. I want to rest my head on your chest and listen to your heart beats. And I want to feel your lips smiling into our every kiss. I miss looking into your eyes; I miss the warmth in them. I miss the scent of your perfume. I miss your strong arms around me. I can’t tell you this on the phone and I don’t think I can say them out loud. I’m blushing just thinking about this. I just hope to see you soon oppa. I love you.

Dear Naeun,

I miss far and wide, I miss you worldwide. There are no words that can describe how much I want to see you right now. I want to hold you in my arms and feel your breath. I want to riffle your hair and pinch your cheeks. There is a lot that I want to tell you about. And I want to hear everything you want to tell me. The past few months have been exhausting and stressful yet fun and full of passion. I wish you were there with me. Do you know that I have a photo of you that I carry with me everywhere so that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter