Chapter 6 - It's coming back

Heart Miles Away...

  "       In a restaurant kitchen filled with busy people working around the clock. Dishes piled up as more and more came, plates of food were being disributed. One chef was busy cutting up the onions lost in her own thoughts to even notice she cut the onions to big. She couldn't stop thinking about that journal entry of Seung Chan. She continue to cut up the onions but she worries he wil leave her.

ssskkk...

     She looked down to see her fingers bleeding as the knife had gave a few cuts on her fingers. She stopped chopping onions and ask one of her co workers to finish up for her as she went to go get a bandage. She went to one of the storage room and got herself a bandage to put on her fingers. She looked at her watch and saw it was now dinner time. She went to the bathroom and change out of her work clothes to her normal clothes and went to eat.

She looked down at her phone and she saw a message from Seung Chan.

"Are you out yet?" - Seung Chan

"Text me when you see this" - Seung Chan

"I have lunch time right now what did you want to ask me" - Fei

"Let's eat at XXXX restaurant in XXX hotel and I will pick you up." - Seung Chan

"Ok, I will wait for you." - Fei

   Fei waited for Seung Chan to come as she looked at her phone to see what her friends were doing and check up on her co worker Eunjung. When Seung Chan finally came he honked his car loud enough for Fei to hear. When Fei finally heard she turn her head around to wave at Seung Chan who place his stuff at the backseat in the car. She got in his car and he drove off to  the hotel where they will have their dinner.  

HL_genji01_32_675x359_FitToBoxSmallDimen

They finally made it to hotel which was crowded with lots of people and Seung chan told the waitress that he had a waitress under his name. So the waitress led them to the table and went to get the menu for them to look at. Seung Chan and Fei were just talking to each other but an unexpected question was asked from Fei. While they had already ordered there food and there food came.

"Have you been able to find the memory that you have forgotten?" asked Fei as she looked down at her food.

He flinched when she asked that question. He decided to lie to her so that she wouldn't ask too much question on what he remember. 

"...No, I haven't. Nothing from this country made me remember anything." he said as his tone sounded very sad as it was kind of the truth since he just remember that vague place.

"Let's continue eating your food looks cold." he said as he changed the topic and went on eating his food.

------------------------

Next Tuesday

At Kwon Entertainment  7:34 am

Seung Chan's POV

     It was like any other day as I was busy going back and forth for Ms.Kwon. She keeps on piling up work  for me after I finish one work she gives me another one. Ms.Kwon is quite hard to deal with she gets mad at me for not giving her the write fonts that she want for the lyrics. How am I suppose to know which font to use when you always want another one? I'm also human too, she is such a perfectionist. She is the hardest boss I ever had but I will have to hold it in order to survive. 

     Here I am looking through old files for one of exo songs that was released around 2 or 3 years ago. In the music storage room rummaging through it all. The storage room is like almost the size of the lobby your can't even tell if this company is a agency that holds idols and actors. It looks so much like a regular compnay that you see ghost like workers coming out from their job, but its not since everyone looks like happy go getters. 

"Hey Park Seung Chan-ssi!" shouted Ms.Kwon.

"Yes." I responded back.

            I went over to her and she told me to move all the boxes that were on the top shelf to her office. I agreed but as I look at my watch and it was lunch time so I decided to go down to the lobby, I could do it later right after my lunch my stomach is growling.

Yuri's POV

            I waited patiently until Seung chan-ssi will move those boxes. I was starting to get frustrated ever since he started working here a few weeks ago. He doesn't seem to get what I want him to do. Most of the time he knows what he is doing but the other time what is he doing?! I told my brother it would be easier if I could do this by myself but I just have to comply to my brother's wish or else I will get kicked out.

          Chang Wook's foster mom just called and told me about Chang Wook's death anniversary that was coming up. It's been a year now since he died. But enough of that I need to go over to the storage and  go see what's taking him so long. I went to the storage room only to see no Seung chan anywhere. 

          I look at the time and it was lunch time so I guess he went to get lunch instead. These boxes won't move themselves and I don't know where he is so I will just have to do it. I reach for the boxes as the top shelf was over my head. The boxes were not neatly put in and some were poking out. I tippy toed to get the box that was poking out that I needed to get. I reached out just in order to touch it only.

         I finally got it and tried to yank it out but instead the boxes started to collapse on me. I was staring directly at it so I cover my head waiting for the impact to hit me. Instead I felt something different I looked up to see Seung chan-ssi blocking the boxes for me. That's when I heartbeated for the very first time ever since Chang Wook passed away. I was staring at his eyes which were filled with care in it and worry. He hold me so tight, his arms felt so familiar that it felt so warm.

---------------

(A/N: Finally updated! Trying to get back intto writing this since I'm so busy lately. But what will happen to Seung chan and Yuri? How will Fei feel? Stay tuned)