chapter 3

Make You a Star

Woozi's POV

 

Once I saw who spoke to me, he smiles at me and says "I managed to get out of practice early." Then I blurt out "Go away." Soonyoung frowns and says "Kay see you later then." He starts leaving, but once he reached the last window he looks at me and gives me a shy smile and leaves. But then my mind processes everything and I panic "Oh GOD HE'S GUNNA BE THERE! !" I open my locker and get my bag and start running to Soonyoung. Once I see him and was about to stop him, I see Jeonghan and Seungcheol walking towards Soonyoung. I look around and run into the guys bathroom, then I run to the stall. All three of them come into the bathroom and start talking

 

"What did you do to him?! Where is he?!" Jeonghan yells.

 

"How the heck am I supposed to know, I just left him there because he told me to go away." Soonyoung hissed back. I accidentally go back, and the motion censers flushed the toilet. It scared the living daylights out of me and I mumbled loudly "ing bloody hell!" Jeonghan opens the stall door and pulls me in for a hug, and says "Thank goodness your okay." But after a few minutes my eyes started getting blurry, Jeonghan didn't know so he pulled me out of the bathroom. Once I step into the hallway my body collapses on the floor.

 

Hoshi's POV

 

I turned around and slammed a fist on the wall. After watching Jihoon run out of the bathroom with Jeonghan, I was pretty sure I had done something to make both guys hate me. "How could I do this?" I yelled. Seungcheol, who had stayed in the bathroom, being friends with me and all, walked over to put a hand on my shoulder. "All I wanted to know was why he always ignored me. And maybe, if things went well, we could be friends, or at least acquaintances." I turned to face my friend. "But why did it turn out like this."

 

He shrugged and leaned on a sink. "I don't know, man. But you sure did mess it up for yourself." He started to chuckle, but it immediately stopped after he saw my angry face. "Why do you need to know about him anyways? You could get to know another one of your 'adoring fans' but you choose the one who hates you the most. I really don't get you." 

 

I rolled my eyes. "Seungcheol, don't you get it? That's the exact reason I want to know him. It's because he doesn't like me. I want to know why. And, honestly, I kinda like the fact that he hates me. It helps me remember that I'm human and not some idol." I smiled at the thought of Jihoon slapping his small hand across my face. Once I realized what a stupid thing that was to think about, I slammed my face with my hand. "God, I really am in too deep."