It was you

It was you

Aj sat on the couch, staring into space. His cheeks were tear stained. 
Hoon came into the room, saw him and immediately went over to him and sat down beside him. 
“Aj? What's wrong?!”
Aj slowly turned his head to Hoon and a fresh set of tears fell.
“I hate this job sometimes. I'm nearly forgetting that I could have a relationship that could even be considered romantic with another human being. I just can't deal with this anymore, Hoon” 
Hoon sighed and gave Aj a tight hug.
“It's all hard on us, Aj. You're not the only one”
“Hoon, I can't even remember the last time I kissed someone”
Aj wiped his tears away sat back. He looked at Hoon and half-heartily smiled.
“What do I do, Hoon?”
“I don't know, Aj. I don't know”
Aj sighed and asked Hoon for another hug. Hoon tucked Aj into a warm hug. Aj rested his head on Hoon's shoulder and closed his eyes. 
“I think you're the only one who knows how much of a loser I am”
Hoon squeezed Aj tighter. 
“You should be glad it's just me!”
There was silence between them for a moment. Nothing awkward. Just enjoying taking in each others company. 
Hoon rested his chin on Aj's head.
“You feeling a little better now?”
“Yeah...” Aj breathed out “Thank you”
“It's just this job, Aj. If you didn't have it I'm sure you'd have someone beside you. You're a good looking guy and you will definitely have no problem having someone you can look after. It's just hard right now”
Aj nodded slowly.
“Have you anyone in mind that you think you'd like to have a relationship with?”
Aj was quiet. It was only a second but it was enough to make Hoon grin.
“Oh? So you do! Who?!”
“It doesn't matter” Aj said sternly “They can never know. It needs to stay the way it is”
“If it doesn't matter why can't you tell me who it is?”
“Because if I tell them or anyone, everything will be ruined and they'd hate me!” Aj moved away from Hoon and put his hands on his face. His voice cracked as he started to cry again.
“I can't, Hoon. I can't”
“Maybe you could tell me and you know how I can keep a secret forever”
“Fine then! I'll ruin every single ing thing!” Aj shouted. He looked Hoon straight in the eyes. His eyes were bloodshot with tears running down his cheeks. Hoon flinched seeing Aj this way. “What if I told you it was ing YOU. You. My best friend. Why did I have to fall for you! So. Now you have my secret and like you said “I can keep a secret forever”! But can you keep that?! Can you hold another secret that I loved you since day one?!” 
Aj stood up, crying harder. He proceeded to walk out of the room but his wrist was grabbed.
“Let go of me” He said bluntly.
But his wrist was still being held.
“I said let go!” Aj gritted his teeth and turned his head to Hoon.
But Hoon was strong. He wouldn't let go of Aj. He pulled him down, back to sitting on the couch. Hoon sat right beside AJ and let go of his wrist. And gently kissed him.
“Me too” Hoon whispered “Me too”
He kissed Aj again then sat back. Aj sat still, processing if this was real or not. Hoon wiped Aj's tears away and held his hand.
“Nothing will be ruined”
Aj looked at Hoon again in the eyes. This time, he leaned in and kissed Hoon. Just as he was about to lean back, Hoon kissed him. Aj smiled and kissed Hoon back.
Hoon then sat back, away from Aj. He patted the couch cushion and Aj sat right beside him. Hoon pulled him into a hug, the same hug as before, only this time no body was crying, no body was worrying and now, not having a relationship with someone was gone out the window.
Hoon kissed Aj's cheek and twinned his fingers with Aj's.
"So" Hoon asked "What made you come to like me?"
Aj thought for a moment before answering.
"I think...I think it was when we were in the praticing room and you were reading over our new schedule"
"That's it?!" Hoon laughed.
"No! You had your glasses on and when you pushed them up I just kinda...I wanted to kiss you"
"That's a lame story. But. Thank you. I'll wear my glasses around you more. I'm going to need more kisses from you"
"Tell me your stupid story then!"
"Ok so" Hoon kissed Aj's head "I was going through the pictures in my phone and there was one picture I had forgotten that I had took of you. You just looked so happy with that stupid grin of yours and so gorgeous. I stared at it for ages. Then I found myself smiling too, with a major warm fuzzy feeling inside me"
Aj went quiet which made Hoon smirk. But then Aj spoke.
"Yours is as lame as mine"
"What?! At least I didn't get off by you pushing your glasses up!"
Aj suddenly started to burst out laughing. He straightened up and pulled Hoon onto his lap, kissing him.
"You are so cute!"
Hoon wrapped his arms around Aj's neck.
"What do you want to do tomorrow? Since it's our day off"
Aj ran his hands through Hoon's hair as he was thinking.
"Hmm...I want to..." Aj cupped Hoon's cheeks and kissed him once more "Stay inside all day in our underwear. And order pizza too"
"All day?!"
Aj smiled and nodded.
"What about having part of that day wearing no underwear?" Hoon grinned.
"Well...I definitely can't say no to that!"