Pads prob

Jinhwan (IKON) / OC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was fifteen when I moved in with Jinhwan. Dad told me he was sending me off to live with his friend’s son’s apartment; I didn’t know what went through his dizzy mind to even have thought of such ideas because I was sure that any father would not want their daughter to live with a guy at that age.

But when Jinhwan opened his door that day, my breath was taken away and all I thought of was; Oh god, That Jinhwan.

 

*****

 

“What.” I snapped at Hansol, he immediately snorted at my attitude. “Let me guess. Jinhwan oppa again?”

Just at the mention of his name, my heart thumped faster. “No.” I shook my head. I stopped writing and turned my body to Hansol, “Hansol–ah…” heehaw “Can you buy me pads...with wings?”
He gaped at me, “No way!” his eyes bigger than usual, he scanned outside nervously from the transparent window of the Tea Shop we were in, “Ask him to buy!” He pointed outside.
Chanwoo was walking to the door, smiling brightly when he saw us, “Hey—” he started but was cut short from Hansol abrupt demand, “Buy her PADS WITH WINGS!!” He panicked.

I laughed at Chanwoo’s horrified expression, I could tell from his face he regretted coming in. “Guys, I was just kidding. Jeez, Hansol, you really know how to exaggerate.”

Both of them heaved a sigh of relief, Chanwoo held my hand, “Look, Dani, my Dani, I would do anything for you, even buying that pads for you.”

Rolling my eyes, I snatched my hand away from him and picked up my pen, “Then why didn’t you?” I asked him while I continued my work.

I missed the smirk on Chanwoo’s face because I was looking down on my paper. He took a seat next to me and spoke through his sly mouth. “Oh well, you already asked Jinhwan oppa to buy for you anyways.”


******
 

 

Jinhwan was sitting on the couch arms crossed, lights off and he sat quietly when I entered the apartment. The couch he sat was placed in front of the TV which was not far from the door. I gulped at the eerie atmosphere and decided to tip toe to my room. Angry Jinhwan must be avoided at all cost I tell you. Because it’ll just hurt me knowing that he scolds me like a brother scolding his little sister.

“Not so fast.”

I yelped at the voice near my ear and looked down on the fingers that wrapped itself around my wrist. WHAT THE— I snapped my head toward the couch; Jinhwan was gone from the couch instead he was beside me. Oh crap.

“Hehehe… Oppa.” I said, my tone of voice a bit high pitched than usual. I turned to him and gave him a slight hug with my free arm.
He was still holding my wrist so I slowly tried to wrig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter