Chapter 2

The Day I Met You.

(Linsey's POV)


You were walking toward the girl's locker room when you heard your name.

            "Linsey!!" yelled someone


You turned around and saw that it was your older brother, Sunggyu.


            "Oppa!" You said and hugged him "Why are you here?"
            "Because some DumDum forgot her water at home so i had to carry it all day!" said Sunggyu as he lightly hit your forehead with the waterbottle.
            "Sorry Oppa, I was in a hurry." you said as you pouted while grabbing the waterbottle.


Sunggyu started to laugh.


            "Just don't forget again, okay?" he said as he looked at his watch. "AH! I need to go! I'm going to be late for crosscountry practice!"


Sunggyu started to run but you grabbed his shirt. He looked at you questionly


            "Oppa don't over do it out there, okay?" you said with a worried expression
            "Okay I won't" Sunggyu said with a smile and left.

 

 

You walked in the girl's team locker room and went to your locker. As you were changing you got text messages from the Infinite members, it said:
              "Linsey Hwaiting! :)"

You smiled at the text messages from the members. "Oh I love them so much!" you thought to yourself. You heard the tennis team coming in to change.

 

              "Hello everyone!" you said with a smile.
              "Hey Lin!" said the tennis team.

 

 

"These are the only girls that accept me for who I am...and not because my brother is in Infinite...they see me as a real person not some idol...I cherish them so much!" you thought. Everyone finished changing and went to the tennis courts until your coach comes out.


                "Hey Lin!" yelled Sakura.

 

 

You turned around and saw your friend, you smiled.

 

 

               "Hey Sakura, whats up?" You asked as she walked up to you.
               "Do you want to warm-up with me, partner?" she asked.
               "Yeah!" you said and both of you went to a tennis court and rallied.








(L's POV)

 

 

I walked up to my car and saw my friends, we usually hang around at my car until the traffic dies down. Jungmin, my one and only close friend since childhood, walked up to me to give me a bro-hug.

 

 

                 "Hey L! Where have you been?" asked Jungmin
                 "Oh, I was talking to one of the crosscountry coaches about if it was too late to join." You explained.

 

 

Jungmin nodded and turned to look at the tennis courts. You followed his gaze and saw HER playing.

 

 

                  "Oh how much I LOVE girl's tennis season~!" sanged Jungmin.

 

 

Jungmin flinched because he thought you were going to punch him, but you didn't. You just continued staring at the mysterious girl and Jungmin followed his gaze and saw that L was staring at a GIRL.

 

 

                 "Ohoho! Is L falling in LOVE?" teased Jungmin.

 

 

You blushed.

 

                 "N-no!" You stuttered and Jungmin started to laugh.
                 "YAH, Kim Myungsoo! You cannot lie to me!" yelled Jungmin. "I know when you like a girl!"

 

You sighed in defeat. "He's right, I mean this is the only girl I have feelings for..." You were in deep thought until Jungmin spoke again.

 

                 "Hello? Earth to lover boy!" said Jungmin while shaking you. "So who is this girl!?"

 

You flinched and realized that you have no idea her name was.

 

                 "Uh...I don't know..." You said as you scratch the back of your head.

 

Jungmin was SHOCKED that he yelled.

 

                 "YOU LIKE HER BUT YOU DON'T KNOW HER NAME!?" He yelled.
                 "Shh! She might hear you!" You hissed.

 

You looked at the tennis courts hoping she didn't hear Jungmin yelling, luckily she was too busy playing. You sighed.

 

                 "Actually I might help you hook-up with her." said Jungmin.

 

Your eyes brighten as he said that.

                 "Really?" You asked with a huge smile.
                 "Duh, she looks familiar..." Jungmin trailed off.

 

You were surprised of what he said.

 

                 "Hmmm...well if I could get a better view of her...then maybe I can tell you information about her..." said Jungmin while thinking.
                 "Well...I saw that the crosscountry runners run by the tennis courts sometimes." You said. "Maybe you can join with me?"

 

You looked at the tennis courts again and saw that a guy from crosscountry was talking to her, she was smiling really bing when he was talking to her. Your heart started to hurt.

 

                 "Actually...forget the idea abour hooking me up with her..." You said as you got into your car.
                 "Huh? Wait L-" said Jungmin but you drive away before Jungmin said anything.
                 "Oh that pabo, I was about to tell him her name and that was her brother." Jungmin sighed and got into his car and drove home.