Chapter 3: A day in the amusment-park

Brake the ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up by someone poking me on the nose. I opened my eyes and saw Suga. He was on his knees beside his bed. Wait....HIS BED??!! Oh yeah Suga carried me to their dorm because he didn´t want to wake me up. I appearently slept in his bed and he on the couch.

-So sleeping beauty, wanna go and have some breakfast that Jin-eomma made? he asked while my cheek. I nodded and got up. We walked to the kitchen and was welcomed by six playful gazes.

-Soooo tell us, how was the night? Jungkook asked raising an eyebrow.

-Maknae, she slept in my bed and I slept on the couch" Suga answered and gestured Luna to sit down beside him at the table.

-Okay okay just asking hyung" the kiddo answered smirking. Suga pored some juice for me and offered pancakes. Everyone was watching our every single move.

-So guys, what are we going to do today? I asked.

-How does the amusment-park sound? asked Jin who was serving the other members pancakes.

-Awesome! It´s been a long time since the last time we went there" Taehyung shouted raising his fists to the air.

After breakfast I went to my apartment to change clothes. I took a shower, braided my hair in a side braid and thought about the clothes. I decided to go with my ripped jeans, a black t-shirt and my sneaks. I put on some light make-up and perfume.

When I walked to the parking-lot I saw all the boys waiting in front of a black car. When they noticed me all of them fell silent and stared at me.

-What? Is this outfit wierd? I asked neurvosly.

-Um..no it isn´t! It´s perfect I mean it suits you well" Suga said blushing. Damn she looks hot in those clothes..Wait what am I thinking? Get a hold on yourself Suga!

-Hey Luna, you should sit next to Suga" said J-Hope and pushed me slightly toward him. We went inside the car and I sat in the middle of Suga and Jungkook. When we had drived about 10 minutes and Suga was already asleep. He was so tired. Taehyung reached to his face and drew with a black pencil a mustache on his face. Everyone giggled.

-Doesn´t he wake up? I asked.

-Well it depends, we have to be careful! answered Taehyung. "Oh btw this pencil is permanent so it doesn´t go off with water" he said trying to hold his laughter.

-Taehyung! You really are a bully you know that?! I whispered and everyone laughed.

-Of course, someone has to bully this old man! he answered with a smirk.                                                                                                                                     After 2 hours we parked the car. Everyone got outside exept Suga. I poked him on the nose and he opened his eyes. He smiled and I smiled, half giggling at the sight.

-Hyung when did you grow a mustache? Taehyung asked and shoved the selfcam of his phone infront of Suga. Suga blinked a couple of times before realizing the graffiti on his face.

-Kid, you´re dead!!! he shouted and started chasing Taehyung. We all laughed to tears at the sight. Once all calmed down I walked towards Suga.

-Hey come with me, let´s erase that graffiti off your face" I said gesturing him to follow me. There was a fountain at the back of the parking-lot. We sat on the edge and I took my make-up remover.

-You´re lucky I had this with me, or else you would walk around with that face" I said gently wiping off the colour. They both blushed at the fact how close they were. I looked into his beautiful dark eyes and felt my heart skip a beat. After I wiped the colour off his face he washed his face with the water from the fountain. He dried his face with his sleeve and stood up. He was blushing but reached his hand towards me. I smiled and took it. With that we walked back to the boys. When we arrived they all stared at our locked hands. They all shared smirks between them.

-Okay lovebirds let´s go have some fun! J-Hope announced and we all began walking towards the entrance. Once we paid and entered everyone was like loaded with energy. We all began running towards the roller-coaster. I sat next to Suga and just before it started going forward he took my hand and intertwined our fingers. I wasn´t scared at all because I knew Suga was there holding my hand. After that we went to some little machines were you could catch toys and stuff. Suga put in a coin and a funny but happy song started playing. He began dancing cutely and I laughed holding my stomach.

-Which one do you want? he asked me sweetly.

-That one" I pointed at a white fluffy teddybear. I admired his feautures, he looked so serious when he was focused, when he catched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter