Chapter 1: Moved to a new story

Brake the ice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When people say that you should chase after your dreams, they don´t mean that you should put everything behind and take radical steps. Even if that´s exactly what you should do. When they say that, they are only trying to make you feel better or saying that you can do anything. But in my case, I did exactly as they told me to do, even if they didn´t mean it like that.

After I graduated high school, I leaved my family, friends and the America and transferred to Korea. I was a trainee in a dance academy, I learned to dance, sing and how to make music. I bought with my study-money an apartment at a small neighboorhood and moved there. My passion towards music was growing stronger when I started to write my own music, play and sing it with my guitar, but almost no one knew about my talent. I kept it in secret because I was too shy and lonely to let anyone hear it. The most of my songs were rapping, with a sad and gloomy tone but there also were romantic and beautiful songs. 

I was so lost with my future but it all ended when Suga came in to picture.

 

( The first day of moving to the new apartment)

LUNA´S POV:

It was a beautiful day, and I was in my friends Serina´s car. She was going to help me with my stuff, since she had a van, where all my stuff was. We parked the car and went inside the "inside garden" of the neighboorhood. The neighboorhood was a huge building which had a "inside garden" in it. The building had two floors so there was staircases in the garden to the apartments on the second floor. My apartment was on the second floor so we walked the stairs and found my door. My apartment was nr. 64. I opened the door and we went inside. The apartment had one large bedroom with closets, one bathroom with a tub, a kitchen, one extra room(which was going to be my studio) and a balcony. We went back to the van and started with some cloth-boxes.                                                        Suddenly, Serina´s phone rang.

-Hello? What?! Yeah of course, I´m on my way. Serina looked at me worried. "My sister had a car accident and she´s in the hospital, is it okay if I rush to the hospital?"

-Oh my god yeah of course it`s okay but what about the van? How are you going to get to the hospital?

-I will take a cab but are you sure you manage to do all this by yourself?? She asked and pointed at my stuff.

-Hey I will be okay, go, your sister is waiting for you.

She thanked and hugged me before running away. Now I needed to manage to carry all my stuff by myself. When I reached the van and looked inside, I was shocked. There were still A LOT of heavy stuff, like my fridge, tables etc. How in the world am I supposed to get all this?? I started by lifting my computer desk wich was pretty heavy and I had a lot of trouble to get it out of the van. When I succeeded to get it out I tried to lift it but alone, it was impossible. 

-Oh for s sake this isn´t working! I shouted irritated. 

-Do you need any help? a friendly voice said. I looked up and saw a beautiful yet handsome boy standing infront of me. He had silver hair and black sunglasses. He was wearing black shorts and a black tank top wich was kinda loose. 

-Uhh I would be so grateful, I replied and smiled at him. He offered his hand towards me with a smile and I took it.

-My name is Rap Monster but call me Namjoon, he said while shaking my hand. He spoke English fluently.

-I`m Luna, annyeonghaseyo. He looked at me but then smiled widely.

-Well Luna, even thought you`re american, you still have pretty good manners. I looked at him wierdly and then asked.

-Do you have something against americans? 

-Oh no no don´t take it like that, he said laughing, "it´s just that the most americans or foreigners greets informally and rude so I was just surprised I guess. In what apartment do you live?"

-In nr.64.

-Holy you are my neighboor! We live in nr. 65, he said while patting my shoulder. I tensed a bit of the touch but smiled.

-We? I asked.

-Yeah, m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter