Secret Lover

Sharapova's Grunt

Jessica was excited to go to the movie premier after party. It wasn’t like all the other parties she had been to and barely knew anyone plus her “date” was smoking hot! Taeyeon was popular like usual but she never failed to mention the name of the girl who was next to her which made Jessica more comfortable. Taeyeon seemed like the perfect date. It was weird that the two who met just today could be so close by now. Everything was happening fast but neither were going to stop the progress.

The music was blasting, “Want something to drink?” Taeyeon yelled towards Jessica.

“Just something fruity.”

“I got it!” Taeyeon went into the crowd to the bar and get their drinks. Jessica found herself alone at a table and some guys approached her.

“Hey I am Siwon and this is Donghae. Did you want to go out and have some fun with us?”

Jessica gave them an icy glare but the two smooth talkers were still there trying to convince Jessica to go dance with them. It was Jessica’s first time being hit on two celebrities this good looking but she didn’t know how to turn them down either. Thankfully Taeyeon returned with their drinks. Jessica gave Taeyeon a “help me” pout so Taeyeon intervened.

“Taeyeon!” Jessica was surprised the boys knew Taeyeon personally.

“Yo...do you mind if I take my date to the dance floor?”

The boys were stunned that Taeyeon already claimed the beauty they wanted but they let them go since this was the first time that they saw Taeyeon so protective of someone.

“Did they bother you much?”

Jessica was touched by Taeyeon’s concern, “They were just persistent.”

“Don’t let them bother you. They are players but they are really sweet guys if you are just friends with them.”

“Are you friends with them?”

Taeyeon laughed, “You say you are my fan and you didn’t know that they work in my company?”

“I only watched you...” Jessica mumbled too low for Taeyeon to hear it over the music.

“Hurry drink up so we can dance!” Taeyeon gave Jessica her drink and they talked a bit before going towards the dance floor. There were waiters giving out shots so Jessica and Taeyeon took a few while making their way to the dance floor also.

Taeyeon isn’t good with alcohol and Jessica was a light-weight so by now both were feeling the full effects of the alcohol. There was no nervousness when it came to skinship from the two. They wanted to touch one another and feel each other’s heat. Jessica was taller so she put her arms around Taeyeon’s neck and let her pelvis grind into Taeyeon’s stomach. Taeyeon’s hands were on Jessica’s waist following the grinding that Jessica was pressing on her. Taeyeon was getting bold and let her hands drift farther and farther to that toned . Jessica felt Taeyeon’s wandering hand but she didn’t mind. The alcohol took away all her inhibitions allowing Taeyeon to touch and feel wherever she pleased.

Jessica had to admit that Taeyeon’s hands were addictive making her lose control. She dipped her head into Taeyeon’s neck and started to kiss it lightly. Taeyeon’s breath hitched and she leaned her neck further to the side wanting more of Jessica’s contact. Taeyeon was getting aroused more and more with Jessica’s lips roaming her neck like it was claiming new territory. Both found the other’s body addictive and they didn’t want to stop with the little connection they were doing now.

“Jessica, did you want to get out of here?”

Jessica was lost in ecstasy so she agreed to go. Both took another shot before leaving in a cab that went to Taeyeon’s apartment.

Taeyeon and Jessica stumbled into the apartment taking off their shoes and jackets before they made their way to Taeyeon’s bedroom. In their drunken state they thought they should change out of their dress into more comfortable clothing but as soon as their dresses fell, the two byuntaes lost it and clung to one another again.

This time, they gave in and Taeyeon went to capture Jessica’s lips in a hungry kiss that pushed Jessica back onto the bed. Jessica found the dominant nature of the other girl to be arousing and let the girl take control of the kiss. Taeyeon was in a rush to taste the other girl so she plunged her tongue into Jessica’s mouth when the girl moaned. Their luscious muscles swirled and Taeyeon tasted every part of Jessica’s lovely mouth. Taeyeon continued the makeout session as her hands roamed Jessica’s body. Her hands were like a magnet to touch Jessica’s thighs and roamed up to touch the toned abs and then stopped before touching her enormous s.

Taeyeon’s mouth let go of Jessica’s lips to trail Jessica’s jawline with butterfly kisses but the hunger returned when she reached her neck. She ravished Jessica’s neck causing Jessica to moan in complete pleasure, “Tae...please take me.” Taeyeon was surprised that they were actually going to do this but she couldn’t stop her body if she wanted to at this moment. One taste of Jessica made her want more and more.

Taeyeon had her lips on Jessica’s collarbone but she wanted to hear Jessica gasp once more so she her neck back up to her ear. Jessica lost it and held onto Taeyeon tighter while arching her back. Taeyeon took the opportunity to unhook Jessica’s bra strap releasing the mounds but Jessica didn’t want to be the only one with a bare upper body so she did the same with Taeyeon.

The night progressed as so in complete lust and pleasure. Jessica and Taeyeon ed more than once throughout the night. Their bodies knew what each other wanted and both gave it to one another. It was a night that was fueled by alcohol but carried through by desire.

 

Taeyeon woke up first and smiled when she saw the girl was still next to her this morning. She hugged the girl tighter liking that she chose to be next to her at this moment. Never before has Taeyeon been this happy but she feared that the girl next to her might not feel that way. I mean they barely knew one another.

Jessica felt the extra body heat so she opened her eyes to feel her face next to a pair of s in her face. She lightly pushed away to face Taeyeon who was also looking at her. “Morning princess.” Jessica remembered last night and how wonderful it was with Taeyeon so she smiled and leaned up to capture those lips in a slow but short kiss.

“Morning.” Taeyeon smiled at the small action and was fully enjoying this wonderful morning.

The two snuggled a bit longer before changing and heading out to have breakfast. Taeyeon whipped up a quick breakfast while Jessica sat and watched the girl as if she was a master chef.

“Tae this is amazing!”

“It isn’t that great. I hope this is something to your liking.”

“Better than my normal breakfasts.”

Taeyeon was curious to everything Jessica so she pursued the conversation to get to know her better. “What is your normal morning like?”

Jessica looked up at Taeyeon, “I get up early to eat a protein shake and fruit. Then I go to the gym for weight lifting or out to the courts to practice what I was struggling at the day before.”

“You do that every day?”

“Yea if I am not traveling or have a tournament.”

Taeyeon started playing with her food, “Sounds boring...same thing every day?”

Jessica laughed, “What are your mornings like then?”

“Don’t always have time for breakfast but I have to go to the hair salon and get my makeup done for a music program or photoshoot. I don’t do that if I go to the company for recording...”

“And your life sounds boring to me too. All that sounds tedious.”

The girls laughed that they both agreed they didn’t want each other’s jobs. Jessica looked at her phone and saw it was almost time for her to go.

“Taeyeon I had a lot of fun but I have to go.”

“Where are you going? Practice? Sorry I don’t know what athletes do.”

“Haha it is fine. I have to catch a plane to England.”

“Wait?! What?! You have to leave the country already?”

“Of course silly. I have a tournament there and need to practice on their courts before it starts.”

Taeyeon was depressed that her dream girl was already leaving to a far off place. “Will you come back soon? I don’t want this to be a one night thing.”

Jessica smiled and her insecurities left knowing Taeyeon wanted what she wanted, “I will be back sooner if I lose.”

“Then I hope you lose!”

“Ya! You should support me! That is how I make money.”

“Hehe just kidding. I just want to see you sooner.” Taeyeon gave Jessica a hug and kissed her forehead, “have a safe trip.”

Jessica tightened the embrace, “You said reporters like to give us labels. What are we now?”

“Lovers?”

Jessica pushed Taeyeon away and gave her a light shoulder slap, “I can’t say that.”

Taeyeon laughed, “But that is what we are.” Jessica gave her a glare, “fine fine. Tell them we are friends even though we are clearly more than that.”

“Arraso! I will get going then.” Jessica gave Taeyeon one last kiss, “see you later lover!” with that Jessica took her stuff and left the apartment.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Oh this author has a dirty mind but I think you readers like it when my mind goes to the gutter??? Hope you like the progress! I am having fun writing this because my mind is filthy. 

Thank you new subscibers and seeclarisse and maiken for the upvotes ^^