Into the Darkness

Sharapova's Grunt

Taeyeon returned home after a hard day of work. It was hard making up for the days she missed work because of Jessica’s little escapade to the mountains. She looked into the living room and saw someone on the couch. Taeyeon smiled while she made her way behind the couch and wrapped her arms around Jessica’s neck.

“Humm, I heard you come in already.”

Taeyeon slowly breathed in Jessica’s scent, “What did you do today? My room must be getting boring after being here for a week already.”

“No not really. I have never had so much time to relax before. It is nice and you always come home eventually which makes everyday amazing.”

Taeyeon let go of Jessica and squatted in front of her, “Did you want to go out tonight?”

“You mean outside...like outside this apartment?”

Taeyeon started caressing Jessica’s hand, “Yea. You have been in here a week and I want to have a date with you.”

“Miss Kim Taeyeon you are being bold.”

Taeyeon looked up into her lover’s eyes, “Only for you. So do you want to be released from this cage?”

Jessica got up from the bed, “where do you keep your disguises?”

Taeyeon laughed as she followed Jessica into the bedroom, “Sica-ah they aren’t disguises just a collection of hoodies and hats.”
Jessica put a hat on Taeyeon’s head, “Whatever, you still look cute, but I take it this won’t be very romantic if we go out like this?”

Taeyeon wrapped her hands around Jessica’s waist, “I just want time with you. Romantic or not, I find my happiness with you.”

Jessica leaned forward and gave Taeyeon a soft and gentle kiss, “you are such a smooth talker.”

Taeyeon smiled and slapped Jessica’s , “then let’s get going!”

“Yah! Byuntae keep your hands to yourself!”

Jessica started running away with Taeyeon chasing after her, “But you like it!”

 

 

Jessica smiled when she felt Taeyeon lightly linking their fingers. Both enjoyed the walk in silence through the park that wasn’t too far from home. The cool night breeze with the smell of autumn creeping up made this silent night much more romantic than either expected. After a while the two girls took a seat at a nearby bench.

Taeyeon saw Jessica getting cold so she pulled her into a hug, holding her close, “I would take my jacket off for you if I umm...”
“Don’t worry. I like it this way better.” Jessica was smiling with the closeness that her and Taeyeon were sharing.

“Did you want to go somewhere special tonight? We could still see a movie tonight if you want.”
Jessica found her hands playing with Taeyeon’s once again, “I am tired of movies. What do you think I was doing to pass the time while I waited for you to come home?”

“I see.”

“Don’t think about it Taeyeon. I really like it just like this. Just you and me. Life would never get boring or tiring if I just had you and you just had me.”

Taeyeon smiled while she kissed the top of Jessica’s hat, “I think you should go back to your world of tennis.”

Jessica readjusted her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder, “Why do you say that?”

“I know you miss it.”

“I never talk about it...how do you know I miss it?”

“Jessica I noticed some ball marks on my wall. I know you are playing inside of my house.”

Jessica laughed, “I was being careful...”

“I don’t mind really but I think you should at least go back to the gym and practice.”

“But my agency can find me there.”

“Don’t think about that. You need to go back to what makes you happy.”

“But you make me happy.”

“I know and you make me happy but I think you need tennis. I can’t be home to keep you company often enough and I think you need another stress reliever. Babe you are tiring me out in bed these days.”

Jessica poked Taeyeon’s stomach, “yea you are losing too much weight these days.” Silence lingered the couple again, “...I will think about it.”

“Is the agency holding you back from returning or me?”

“Both.”

“How much longer do you have under your contract?”

“Several years. It was when I was young and didn’t know what kind of contract I was getting myself into.”

“I see.”

“I was thinking. Someone on the fifth floor of my building is moving out. Did you want to take over their lease? If we live in the same building it might be less obvious that we are seeing each other.”

Jessica sneaked her ways out of Taeyeon’s arms and looked into the girl’s eyes, “Why didn’t I think of that?”

Taeyeon smiled, “I take that as a yes?”

“Of course! Moving in together might not be possible but the same apartment complex would work.”

“You didn’t know you were dating someone so smart did you?”

Jessica playfully slapped Taeyeon’s arm, “Don’t get full of yourself. Just help me get that room.”

“Of course I will. I want my baby closer.”

Jessica smiled and cupped Taeyeon’s face, “you sure know how to make a girl happy.” Jessica kissed Taeyeon with force but one that would convey her love for the girl. Taeyeon Jessica’s lips before asking for entrance by nibbling her lower lip. Jessica wasn’t expecting her small kiss to turn into a small make-out session but she eagerly let Taeyeon’s tongue have entrance.

The girls were too lost in their kiss to see the prying eyes of a stranger in the darkness. The kiss was broken when a flash brightened up the night. The flashed continued to blind the girls until Taeyeon grabbed Jessica’s hand and ran away into the darkness. Both hearts were pounding but was it from the running or the heated session that the two lover’s shared? Whatever the reason, the hearts were beating as one and as one, they would face the darkness together.

 


Author's Note

So is your author tricking you again or not? That is a good question...your author likes to be sneaky. 

But those 5 extra chapters, it doesn't seem like you guys want them. I will give them to you but I need 28 more upvotes.

Anyway, thanks for the love of this story!! I am happy to see that I continue to get new subscribers and comments!! You readers are amazing ^^