Turning of tables

Fanboy meets Author.

Chapter 6: Turning of tables.

 

It was almost 1am and I received no response from her. She must’ve fallen asleep.

I was on my bed now with my arm on my forehead, baffled at what she said

“I’m sorry but… they don’t appear to be that appealing to me…” what is not-so-appealing about us? If she’s not a fan then how did her link showed up on our fan board? But what bothered me most is her blog entry. I felt pain and sadness altogether.

Time-lapsed captures? a withered rose? a foxing letter?

What is she trying to say? Forgotten memories? A lover that never came and thoughts she has kept for a long time? Aigoo, I’m thinking too much but what pained me more was the last sentence. A box I don’t remember having.

What does that suppose to mean? I am very intrigued by her. I wanted to meet her. That would be like a meet and greet with the author type of scenario. Funny because I'm the idol here and it seems like the tables have turned. I'm the fanboy and she's the one I'm head over heels about. I chortled.

Meeting her would be nice. I wonder how she looks like?

With those long wavy ash brown hair and fair complexion I wonder what her face looks like? I closed my eyes and tried to picture it out but I came up with nothing.

15 hours before our show in Busan, will she be there? But, she’s not a fan… How will I even recognize her? I’ve never seen her face.

Lots of what if’s ambled in my head but before I dozed off I remember silently praying for her to be there. Please let there be a miracle and let her be there.