Chapter 9

For whom is your love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany had done showering and dried her hair when she realize that Jessica hasn't give her some clothes to wear. She got out from Jessica's room and search the blonde on the living room. When she's about to ask her bestfriend about the clothes, she heard that Jessica said something about first love and it turns out that the topic is Yuri.

Tiffany can't help her self to move, she's just stood a couple feet from the comfy sofa where Jessica and Taeyeon are seated. The sofa is in front of her, so she just see their back. When she realize that Taeyeon is moving to scoot over, she bent herself so she squatted at the floor, want to hear everything that they're talking about.

She placed both of her palms on to muffles her cry because what she just heard. She really hurt by the fact that Yuri is Jessica first love who happened to breaking up with her this day. It can't be more worst that Jessica still has a feeling towards Yuri, and Yuri too, perhaps, has a same feeling, and that click on her mind that maybe, Yuri had her as a rebound just like Jessica to Taeyeon.

She turn her body and crawled the floor until she feels it safe to standing up and walking back at Jessica's room. She crawled because she doesn't want to be busted by the couple. But she's wrong. Taeyeon sees her.

----------------------

Tiffany opened Jessica's wardrobe and find anything she wants to wear. She can't help to stop her sobbing.

"Aish, what's with this ing tears! Can't you just stop!" Tiffany wiped her tears harshly.

"Why am I always being such a cry baby?!" Can't you be more tough, Stephanie!" Tiffany spat on her self.

"This is ing hurt! Jessica and Yuri.. Why.. !" Tiffany squated again with her hands covered her face, sobing hard. The pain will not gone quickly, she guess.

---------------------

"Sorry."

"You said sorry too much, I almost gone deaf by it." Taeyeon smiles while patted Jessica on the cheek. Jessica smiles at the gesture. Taeyeon is indeed a perfect girlfriend, a really consider one.

"Will everything be okay?" Jessica asked whispering. She places her right hand on Taeyeon's cheek which resulted the latter lean on it.

"What are you worry about? I'll do everything you want me to do.. You'll never lose me, so loosen up a little." Taeyeon massages Jessicas' shoulder playfully, chuckled at her own remarks. She sounds so stupid and lovesick. It hurts as hell and it makes her like dying but she just can't give up on Jessica. She loves her too much. So much, that it scared her sometimes.

Jessica caress Taeyeon's cheek and give her a chaste kiss on the lips. "Thankyou." She said sincerely.

"You're very welcome, Sooyeon-i." Taeyeon let a small laugh and kiss Jessica on her forehead, the gesture that Jessica love so much from the latter. "I think I must go home now, It's getting late." Taeyeon glance at the clock on the wall. She stand up from her seat and followed by Jessica.

"I'll check on Tiffany and inform her you're leaving."

Taeyeon held her by the wrist. "Don't.. Just send me to the car, I'm tired."

"Oh, okay." Jessica doesn't complain and send her as her request. Jessica bid her goodbye and Taeyeon drove off.

"So much hurtful information for Tiffany at a short time." Taeyeon sigh at her car and turn on her radio.

 

----------------------------

Tiffany was already on the bed when Jessica came to the room. She took a glance on the lying figure on the bed. Tiffany face the window which results to give Jessica her back. Jessica smiles to her self, Tiffany just being her self, never asked her with everything she wanna do. She's being her self that always claimed that 'everything you own then it's mine too, but what mine is mine'. She realizes then, is that something to do with Yuri too? No. Yuri was hers, but now it wasn't. Tiffany is innocent, maybe Yuri hurt her too, and she doesn't like it a bit if Yuri do that thing to her precious bestfriend.

Jessica went to the bathroom when Tiffany lies on her back, look up to the white ceiling. She's sure that her eyes are puffy because of the crying episode b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter