Chapter 19

For whom is your love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Flashback-


"You look awful."

"Do I?"

"Yeah.. Told you to wear the scarf, now you get a really bad cold because of me." Jessica pouted while putting the soup she brought on the night stand. "Now, eat the soup while it's hot." Jessica sit on the side of the bed and pulled the lying girl to sitting up.

"Alright." Yuri pulled her blanket over her body and sat up so she can eat the soup. "You made this?" She asked while pointed to the soup.

"Of course not." Jessica chuckled. "I'm very bad at it, you know that." She reach the soup and began to scooped it, blow it for a while to make ot less hot so Yuri can eat.

"I think I can eat your cook even if it's bad." Yuri smiles. "My taste buds is kinda affected by the cold so it should be fine even you give a tons of salt on it, I'll not taste anything." Yuri laugh freely.

"You're really meanie." Jessica glared. She then feed Yuri and Yuri gladly eat the soup. "I'll prove you one day."

"That you'll make a really salty soup?"

"Yeah.. Until you really lost your taste buds forever." Jessica pouted and scooped a soup again.

Yuri amused. "You know, I want to kiss your pout away." She caresses Jessica's bangs. "Thank you for doing this to me." She smiled.

"I want you to get well soon, I kinda miss you though." Jessica stop the feeding for a while and brought the soup to her lap. "You know, we hardly meet each other then you just catch this stupid cold because you insisted to pick me up on the snowy day, without a proper clothes."

"It's our first snow after 3 years in relationship, and people said if we happened to see the first snow with our beloved one then we'll be always happy and loyal to each other, so I kind of want that happened to us. Really." Yuri explained.

"But you don't need too, besides...."

"I got it, I won't do that again." Yuri said. Jessica is a naggy girlfriend and if Yuri doesn't admit her wrong doing, Jessica will always give her a long speech and lead them to fighting.

"You're mad, aren't you?" Jessica asked and spooning the soup again.

Yuri just open and let Jessica feed her again. "Let me finish my food." She said coldly.

Jessica just humming and continue the feeding until it finished. Yuri doesn't say anything after she finished the soup, she reach the headboard of the bed and lean on it. Jessica clean up the bowl and give Yuri water before she dashed off to washing the dishes.

After a while, Jessica comeback with a pack of marshmallow in her hand. She positioned her self beside Yuri and snuggling onto her. Yuri take the pack and opened it for her.

"I'm sorry, I'm too naggy for you." Jessica spoke.

"It's okay, I already accustomed to it."

Jessica glance over to look at Yuri after Yuri handed her marshmallow pack.

"You're mad." Jessica hug sided Yuri tighter.

Yuri let out her sigh. "Don't be like this, you'll catch a cold too." She try to escape from snuggling Jessica but Jessica just shook her head and hug tighter.

"I said I'm sorry."

"Alright, so let me go."

"I'm worried Kwon Yuri." Jessica pulled away.

"I know, I really like a kid, didn't I? Always need you to guide me for doing this and that. I'm not trustworthy and not caring about my self either." Yuri scoffed.

Jessica scoot over to see Yuri's face. She doesn't know why Yuri look so upset just because she worried about her.

"What's wrong with you? I'm worrying you and you're upset?" Jessica raise her voice, she feels offended too by Yuri's behaviour.

"Listen.." Yuri took a deep breath and close her eyes,  organizing words inside hed head because she doesn't want to get harsh on her girlfriend. 

"I want to spend my first snow with you." Yuri said. "I want to have my wish over first snow with you beside me because everyone said that it can do a magic, it can happen." 

Jessica eyes softened. She reach out to caress her lover's face. "I'm sorry, I just worry about you? I don't want you to get sick! Because if you do, we can't spend our time together and-...."

"Even I'm not sick, you barely spend your time with me." Yuri cutted.

"What? It's you who always spend your time at swimming pool.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter