Chapter 4

For whom is your love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon come early to the party as her say to Jessica. She's helping Hyoyeon to make sure the event organizer doing good so the party will be exciting and went smooth.

The party has been started and Taeyeon makes herself comfortable with her colleagues around her. She's waiting someone tough, the tanned girl, the one who makes her Jessica can't seem to move on, Yuri.

"Tae! Long time no see! How's life?" A familiar voice and a taller girl approached Taeyeon with her mischiveous smile.

"Soo! Wow! Glad to see you!" Taeyeon hug the taller girl. "Life is great, It's just I'm giving up to grow tall like you!" Taeyeon let her laugh and bump her knuckles to Sooyoung, her old good friend from university. 

"I know it! You and Hyoyeon have reach your limit!" Sooyoung laugh.

"What's the limit?" Hyoyeon butted in. "Hi Soo! You look so tall, damn that high heels.. I'm like a midget here." Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.

"Oh, cmon! That's your charm! You'll never look older because you have this mini feature!" Sooyoung laugh again while makes a gesture with her finger to short friend. Hyoyeon laugh too and hug the taller girl.

"Wow, It's been a long time! I'm glad you're here." Hyoyeon said. "Thankyou for coming!"

"Yeah.. It's really a long time. I know it right, when Yuri said that you're throwing a party then I've no choice to come straight from the airport because.. I miss you guys! Really."

Taeyeon takes a drink that have been delivered by a waitress and took a sip before join the conversation.

"Are you going somewhere?" Taeyeon asked Sooyoung.

"Oh cmon! Don't say that you're not know that she's a supermodel who is going back and forth to the other side of earth?" Hyoyeon widen her eyes.

"Nope.. Are you?" Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders and tugging upwards her lips.

"Hmm mhh.. I am a HOT supermodel from Korea, these days." Sooyoung's bragging and flips her hair. They're laughing together.

"Ish.. why are you still with that bragging thing?" Someone makes a way to them and butted in.

"Oh God! The coolest girl in our university is here!" Sooyoung beamed and chimmed cheerfully.

It's Yuri. The three of the girls make a room for Yuri to join them. They're hugging each other. Taeyeon maintained herself to not scoffed for what Sooyoung said. It's so mainstream if people think that Yuri is the sample of perfection, because in Taeyeon's perspective, she's just an annoying and heartless person.

Actually, the fourth of them are close enough because of their University life. Hyoyeon, the clown of the group, is a cousin for Taeyeon and happen to be roommates with Sooyoung, the tallest among them. So they're kind of familiar to each other. They're became more closer since Yuri came into the frame. She's a new transfer student and a roommate for Taeyeon.

------------

"Did you come alone, Tae?" Yuri approach the girl who is sitting near the pool, looking so drawn by her own deep thought.

"Ahh, yes.. I thought you'll not come." Taeyeon tilt her head and give a space so Yuri can be sit by her side.

"Yeah, I think it's a good chance to catch up. I've never been seeing you around lately, Tae." Yuri smiled and sipped her beer.

"You know, works.." Taeyeon answered non chalantly. "So, how about you? Still busy with your athlete life or.... dating?" Taeyeon mirored the smiled. Yuri took a deep breath and sighing, again she sippe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter