Chapter 2

For whom is your love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"About the summer project, do you need a help?" Yuri said while munching her carbonara.

"No, I get it." Tiffany raise her fork. "I just need to fix something in advertise departement."

"Like what?"

"Yeah about the media that we'll use to promote the product, and the model. Oh yeah right, I need to find a model which is compatible with the concept." Tiffany look at Yuri.

"What's concept?"

"People are fallin' in love with our product this summer."

"If you talk about summer and love, definitely Sistar!" Yuri put her fork on the table and crossed her arm with a smug smile on her face.

"Bora?"

"Hmmm Hmmm.. Your best buddy." Yuri smirk playfully.

"You're right. I'll ask her." Tiffany immediately fished out her phone and about to call Bora.

"So, you're still have her number.." Yuri said with a flat tone.

"Huh?"

"You said, you deleted anyone that makes me uncomfortable, yet you want to dial her right now, so you proof me that you're lying." Yuri started to accusing Tiffany who still zoning out.

"You still have her number. Is that mean you two still contact each other?" Yuri doesn't stop. She's really sensitive and easily jealous. 

"So it's a yes. I know it. She's your long time partner so I don't feel it strange. I predict it right." Yuri nodded her head and still crossed her arms over her chest.

"Pfft, you always assume anything you want to. You ask a question t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter