Chapter 18

For whom is your love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica beamed her sweet smile, which is Yuri's favourite but she gave it to another person. Yuri can't even blink her eyes to see the bone crush hug that Jessica give to Taeyeon. So this is a heartbreak, she thought.

"This is really surprise.." Jessica still in Taeyeon arms.

"Is it?" Taeyeon waves their bodies together. "Glad to make you surprised." She giggled.

"Thankyou.." Jessica pecked her on the lips. Taeyeon just smiles lovingly to her lover.

"Told you, I'll always got your back." Taeyeon winked.

"It's nice to see you around here." Yuri stepped up to reach the couple. She found her heart beat rather quickly, but it's not because a good thing, it's a bad thing though. She's burnt in jealousy.

"Well, Hi?" Taeyeon pulled her self from Jessica and raised her eyebrow. "Is this your surprise for me, baby?" Taeyeon look to Jessica while pointing Yuri. "Because I see you both a while ago, just fine." Taeyeon smile and held Jessica hand which is reciprocated.

"Yea, pretty much fine until you surprised us." Yuri said sarcastically.

"Do you want to grab a drink?" Jessica try to divert Taeyeon attention, she doesn't want her girlfriend and her ex throwing fists at each other.

"Uh, Sure, we-" Taeyeon doesn't finish her sentence yet because there's someone interrupted them.

"Oh My God, Kim?! Is that you?"

"Yah, don't yell!"

"Haha sorry!" The intruder giggled and come closer. "Oh ! Sica!" She yelled again.

"Geez this stupid." Yuri shakes her head.

"Oh! I don't see you there." The intruder look at Yuri too. She's looking to all of them and sense some awkward situation. Something clicked on her mind and she widen her eyes immediately. "! You two come to this kind of party?" She yelled again. "Is apocalypse will come after this?"

Jessica slapped the intruder on her shoulder. "Apocalypse?!" She laughed while bring her palm to cover . "You're really a clown, Kim Hyoyeon." Jessica can't stop her laugh and it makes the other womans chuckled too.

"You don't know how despised them to attend this kind of event." Hyoyeon the intruder point out.

"I'll attend more after this.. Don't you see me giving a speech earlier?" Yuri said to Hyoyeon.

"What? You? Giving a speech?" Hyoyeon give a shocked expression. "What for? Is that necessary?"

"She's the HK's CEO now." Jessica answered Hyoyeon with a proud smile on her face. Jessica really like the fact that Yuri had grown up. Taeyeon and Yuri saw this with different emotions. One with dissapointment and the other with an overwhelmed confidence.

"What?!" Hyoyeon half shouted again. "Sorry, I just can't believe this, I'm not hearing her speech though I just came not long ago, but still..." She quickly cover . "She's never want to join the company, and now what? CEO? Are you for real Kwon Yuri?" Hyoyeon blabbered.

Yuri look at Jessica for mere second and speak. "I can't waste a chance to be her partner in the future." She smirked.

"Partner, my ." Taeyeon scoffed. Yuri immediately look at her and they're start to glare at each other, unwavering. Jessica tense on her standing, Taeyeon definitely not like what Yuri said.

"Baby, do you want some drink?" Jessica tugged Taeyeon's hand that being held by her all this time.

"Hyo, can you please MY LOVER to grab some drink?" Taeyeon pressed her tones so the ex of her lover will know her position.

Yuri rolled her eyes. "That's so lame." She mocked. "You can stay here and see us fighting, MY PRINCESS, so you can choose the strongest between us. You don't need a weak one who love to playing as hero." Yuri challenged.

"Uhhhmm guys.." Hyoyeon chuckled awkwardly. Taeyeon and Yuri just glaring at each other meanwhile Jessica being stunned.

"Baby, let's grab a drink.." Jessica whispered and tugged Taeyeon once more. Taeyeon tilted her head and smile lovingly to the girl.

"I'll find you once I let out what's on my mind."

"No, I want-"

"Hyo, bring her.. I really want to punch this cousin of yours but I don't have a heart to do that in front of you." Yuri said with authority and it makes the other three snapped their head to her.

"What?" Jessica asked. Taeyeon let go Jessica hand and push her over to Hyoyeon. "No, Babe, you shouldn't listen to her, let's just grab-"

"Just go.. I want to clear things with her." Taeyeon cut Jessica sternly.

"Promise me you'll not.." Jessica got cutted again.

"I promise you my dreamy girl..I promise to take you back." Yuri cut out while smirking. Taeyeon really want to smack her because of the over confidence she showed off.

"Guys, I think.." Hyoyeon can't finish her words because Jessica beat her first.

"I don't want anyone except you, Kim Taeyeon." Jessica spoke while looking at Yuri in her eyes. "I know you'll never let me down, I trust you on this." She then dragged Hyoyeon with her, leaving Taeyeon with a wide smile on her face.

"See? I'm winning." Taeyeon grinned.

"Let go of her." Yuri gritted her teeth.

"She wants me." Taeyeon shrugged her shoulder.

"Bull." Yuri turn her back on Taeyeon.

"Do you think she still want you?" Taeyeon come closer to the reel on the balcony and put her palms on it.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter