Chapter 8

For whom is your love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After looking for the lock screen on her phone and reminiscing her past with Jessica for God knows how long, Yuri uses her phone to call Hyukjae.

 

"Oppa.. When the gathering of our company will be held?"

 

"The day after tomorrow, why?"

 

"I'll come."

 

"Are you sure? Why is it so sudden? Something happened?"

 

Yuri always complain to her Oppa if she involved in their family bussiness matter. She never show up in any gathering or event that held by her company. She hates to be a heiress of a business company and it's also one of the reason why she had a bad relationship with Taeyeon too.

 

"Is Jung Corporates our attendant too?"

 

"Yeah, of course.. Wait, don't tell me.."

 

"Oppa, I'll help you with the company and anything you want me to do, just make sure Jessica would be there."

 

"Hey, what's goin on?"

 

"I'll take her back, oppa. I still love her, and always be."

 

With that Yuri hang up. She look at her lock screen and saying "I'll take you back, no matter what.."

 

------

 

The three of them,- Jessica, Taeyeon and Tiffany- are done with their dinner. Jessica just finished with the dishes, Taeyeon just sit zooning out at the sofa while Tiffany get a hot shower on the bathroom. The dinner it self went pretty smooth, no one talking about the topic on the car, about Yuri thing and the painful breakup between her and Tiffany, they just talk about work relates and a big catch up for the two long lost bestfriend.

 

"Communication is the very first important thing in every relationship." Jessica took a seat beside Taeyeon on the long couch at her living room.

 

"Hmm.." Taeyeon tilted her head to see the Ice princess staring with the worry look.

 

"Tae, look.. I'm sorry.." Jessica glance.

 

"For?"

 

"For not open up to you, about my self, my past, everything."

 

"Don't be." Taeyeon reach Jessica's hand and rest it on her lap. Jessica's body scoot closer and she positioned her self to face the later. "I already knew it from the first time I ask your name.. I knew you since the very first time we met, I knew you're the Jessica that makes Yuri fall on her knees. So it has to be me to say sorry to you." Taeyeon look at Jessica from her side, still tilted her head.

 

"For?" Jessica repeated as Taeyeon before. Taeyeon chuckled a little. She pulls Jessica to her embrace which Jessica follows immediately. Taeyeon rest her body on the comfy sofa fully, with her arms around Jessica's shoulder and Jessica leans her body to Taeyeon, hugging her on the waist.

 

"For not being honest to you. Sorry." Taeyeon kissed Jessica's temple.

 

"No.. You're always honest to me, but I keep you in the dark."

 

"I'm using you to hurt Yuri."

 

Jessica pulled away from Taeyeon's embrace and widen her eyes.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Me and Yuri used to be bestfriends but then we drift apart. I hate her for being so cocky and never listen to others, she's an ungrateful brat who always makes me clean up her mess, and I'm done with it." Taeyeon play with Jessica's finger and took a deep breath.

 

"I grown up together with her. Our parents are good friends, more like family. She lost her parents at young age, she just have an Oppa... I think you know this part." Taeyeon chuckled. Jessica lean herself again at Taeyeon's shoulder and held Taeyeon's hand, encouraged her to continue.

 

"Go on, I'm listening."

 

"Hmm.. I used to be on her side whenever she got in trouble. Like I said, she never wants to listen others so she act like a spoiled brat, a very very very spoiled ungrateful brat."

 

"You use that sentence too much, darl." Jessica chuckled.

 

"Is it?" Taeyeon scoffed and continue. "Once in a time, her Oppa wants her to attend their company gathering and being an ungrateful brat she is, she ran away and make me deal with my parents wrath."

 

"Why it has to do with you?" Jessica ask while proped her chin on T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter