Chapter 7

For whom is your love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri drove off her car with a speed of light. After her encounter with Taeyeon, she's fuming. She can't stop cursing her bestfriend on her mind. She hates the fact that Jessica is Taeyeon's now. It can't be more frustating when She found out that everyone around her are know about they're dating each other but never tell her.

"Damn.. Damn.. Damn.!!" Yuri punched her steering wheel repeatedly. "Out of many people in this world, why it has to be Jessica! Damn it!"

Yuri rolled her windows and screaming, cursing all the way to release her anger. The curse seems never going to end, It's just getting louder and intense, and soon followed by a tears. Yuri is not the type to shed the tears, but tonight, she can't held her tears anymore. The pain is too much to handle, it's unbearable. Yuri is speeding up her car, doesn't know where she will go, she had no intention to back home but she had no place to head too.

A sirine of police car can be heard. Yuri is over speed her car, and it makes police catch her up. The police officer speak thorough the speaker and instructed Yuri to pull over her car on the side ways. Yuri is doing like what she's been told. She's slowing her car and then stop at the side ways. The police officer came to her and tell her that she's at fault. Yuri  doesn't say anything and just nod to whatever the police officer said. She had nothing in her mind except Jessica, Jessica and Jessica. She called her lawyer and sit back on her car, waiting for her lawyer to take her to the police quarter and clear the mess. After sometimes of waiting, her lawyer come and drove immediately to the police quarter. The mess was handled nicely, and now Yuri is sitting on the bench of her apartment park.

Yuri is holding her phone and looked at the lock screen. It's still have the potrait of her and Jessica. Yuri, being the kkab one has a silly face on the photo, meanwhile Jessica was smiling oh so pretty. Yuri smiles to herself. She's wondering, why are they drift apart back then? Why she has to be letting Jessica slip away from her grasp? And why, she's still have this painful feeling on her chest after all that happen to them? If there's a word that has more meaning than regret, that's what Yuri feel right now.

-----------------

Summer, 2009

"Is the beach usually like this?"

"Like what?"

"Full of women and men, don't forget about they're being touchy with each other.. Uh, gross." The said girl rolled her eyes because of the scenery around them.

"Oh, cmon Yul! It's san fransisco after all! Did you expect that everyone get tanned with their full clothes on their body? So stupid." The boy who happened to sit beside the girl scoffed. "And, don't you think it's a good idea to have an American as your girlfriend? Wow, it would be great you know!" The boy chuckled.

"Pffft. ert. I don't think I need it, I'm not on the mood."

"I'm not sure.." The boy face the girl. "You're not the typical to spend your night alone. I know you too well, sister." He ruffled the girls head.

"Ah, Oppa.. I told you don't ruffles my hair, It's annoying!" The girl yanked the boy's hand and hit him on his arm.

"Ow, you're getting strong each days, you know?" He blocked the girls.

"Oppa?" Yuri stopped her attack and called her oppa.

"Hmm?" The Oppa tilted his head and look at his beloved sister.

"You know, that I'm into girls?" Yuri asked with a serious tone. She had no idea that her brother knows about her uality. She thinks that all the time she's been acted like normal people do, she had dated some boys too but it never crossed her mind to dating a girl. The oppa shows her a fatherly smile before he answer.

"You're not into girls. You're just into her, a girl who is drowning on this beach last summer and you happened to be her hero for saving her." Yuri widened her eyes upon hearing her Oppa answer.

"You remember that?"

"Of course, I'am! You had run like a mad woman and jump to the sea without a hesitation. Even I'm trying to catch you to prevent you from that impulsive act, I couldn't. I'm scared to death if you're also drowned with her at the that time! The wave is so crazy and the life guard here is useless and.."

"And you do nothing except screaming! I know it.." Yuri cut off her Oppa and laughed. She remembers how panicked and pale was her Oppa that day.

"I told you I'm scared!"

"How funny! You're a marine when you had a military service." Yuri laughed again.

"I told you I'm not a good swimmer like you. You know that when I registered my self as a marine, it's because I want to brave my self from water, and it turns out I still had the phobia if the water is waving so crazily." The brother said with lowering his head.

"It reminds you about Appa and Umma.." Yuri whispering.

"Yeah.. It's good that you're at home with aunty Choi. If you insist like me to be going with Appa and Umma that day, maybe I'll lose you too." Hyukjae, Yuri's brother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter