Chapter 21

For whom is your love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm releasing you, Jessica."

 

"You're not saying that." Jessica whispered with tears already b on her cheek. 

 

"And why is it?" Taeyeon flickered her eyes and grab the steer of her car. 

 

"Because you've promised me." Jessica wipes her tears with the back of her hand. 

 

Taeyeon sighed deeply. "That, I said as long as you want me."

 

"You're not going anywhere."

 

"You clearly doesn't want me anymore." Taeyeon facing Jessica with her teary eyes. 

 

"I still want you."

 

"You're not.." Taeyeon whispered and lowered her head.

 

"Darl.." Jessica slowly reach out Taeyeon's hand. She carefully put her hand over Taeyeon's and pull it to her laps. Taeyeon just look at her hand and let Jessica be. "I.. I don't want you to leave me." Jessica said with hiccups. "Please.." 

 

"Sica.."

 

"No.." Jessica shooked her head. "You're not calling me by my name."

 

Taeyeon sighed again and make her right palm on top Jessica's, she held them. 

 

"Let's be brave for each other. I know, we're not in a good condition right now. We're messed up. We need to clear our self first. Let's not say anything without thinking, okay?"

 

"Are you saying that,  me,  talking without thinking first? That I still want you here is something irrational?"

 

"Yes." Taeyeon look deeply at Jessica. 

 

Jessica shooked her head repeatedly. "You don't know. You don't know how much I need you, please, don't do this to me.." Jessica crying harder and Taeyeon lean her self on the seat, looking at her window, she fight the urge to embrace the girl and soothe her, Jessica need to learn her lesson, she need to know where her heart is. 

 

"You've kissed a girl, that's one thing. And another thing is, you're not regret it." Taeyeon sighed again and rolled her head to see Jessica whom crying mess with her lowered head. "You basically not need me anymore. You're throwing me away."

 

"No.." Jessica said so weak and she pull their joined hands closer, afraid that Taeyeon will really let go. 

 

"C'mon, let's be brave okay? Let's face the reality that you don't need me. I don't think you need to shed the tears like this." Taeyeon reach out to wipes Jessica tears away with her left hand. She even tilt up Jessica's chin so the latter could see her. 

 

"Hey.. Look.."

 

Jessica shook her head and Taeyeon sighed again before she leaned her self to embrace the latter. She doesn't know what to feel, she just want to clear things up, to be strong for both of them and of course, to show Jessica how deep her feeling towards the latter. 

 

"Even heard about another name of love?" Taeyeon said while put her chin on Jessica's head. "It's sacrifice." Taeyeon held tighter. 

 

"I've been saying that, for you, I'll do anything..  I mean it. I mean it then,  I mean it now.. But.." Taeyeon inhale a big air before carefully pulled out her embrace. She cupped Jessica's cheek with so much care and wipes the uncontrolable tears, trying hard to not broke tears too because she can't stand to see Jessica in this situation. "I sacrifice enough."

 

Jessica look at the brokenhearted Taeyeon. She can see through her eyes that Taeyeon held back herself so much. She's so strong yet fragile at the same time. Jessica's know that she's being selfish, she wants everything going as her wish. She wants Taeyeon all over her but she doesn't want to give her all. She's scared, because one time, when she's already  give her all to someone, she was throwed.

 

"Darl... I... I..." Jessica wants to say something but her sob failed her. 

 

Taeyeon put both of her hands to cupped Jessica's face. "Let me breath for a while, hmm?" Taeyeon look gently to Jessica and she carress Jessica's hair. "I don't think my lungs had a good oxygen right now, and the lack of it made my emotion unstable." Taeyeon managed to smile bitterly. 

 

"Stay.. " Jessica had said. 

 

Taeyeon shook her head. "I just realized that all the time I loved you, I just using my heart. I can't using my brain because it's completely shut down when it comes to you." Taeyeon let a long breath before continue.

 

"And now, because I abuse my heart so much, come the consequetion. It's numb. It doesn't want to say anything again, and now my brain suddenly working and saying that,  I had enough."

 

"Darl, stop.." Jessica put her right palm on Taeyeon's mouth. She heard enough. She really scared to lose Taeyeon. 

 

Taeyeon pull her head back so she can continue what she wanna say. "I'm sorry, I can't keep my promises to you. You're free to choose whoever you want to."

 

Jessica widen her eyes at Taeyeon's words. She can't say anything because Taeyeon clearly made her mind. 

 

"Take that back." Jessica shot a dagger look to Taeyeon with her tears still stubbornly let down. 

 

Taeyeon lean in to kiss Jessica's goodbye on her forehead. She can't help but crying silently because it's damn hurt to let go the one you still loves. Once she pulled away, she wipes her tears and get out from the car.

 

Jessica's crying harder as Taeyeon walk over to open the door. She can't control her breath, she sobbed really hard. Taeyeon who already open the door just held it and looking down at her own feet. Jessica find this ridiculous and she hate her self for doing such stupid things. Taeyeon have been a good lover for her but she never give her a good credit, she just take everything Taeyeon gives to her without paying for it. 

 

Jessica hate this situation. She get out from the car, feeling like her knees will buckle in no time when she sees Taeyeon holding on the door. She tries to reach Taeyeon again by her collar but Taeyeon quickly step back and when their eyes met, Taeyeon give a hurtful smile. 

 

"Goodbye, Jessica."

 

Taeyeon turn around and head to her driver seat. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter