Fun Under The Rain

My Star

Yuri’s POV

“They sure are taking their time. Don’t ask for any help from me because our baby llama is pretty tough and I’m too lazy right now.” I nonchalantly said as I lay my body on the couch. Jessica stood up and glared at me. She was reading silently and I was dying of boredom so I tried to speak, but I regret it now because of what she did next. Without any warning, she walked near me and threw the book right at my face.

“What was that for?!” I yelled as I held my nose. “Just to shut your mouth that kept on spatting nonsensical things. And for the record, no one is asking for your help.” With that, she left me in the living room. “Aish, just where did everyone go?! I’m bored here, for Pete’s sake!” Once again, without any freaking warning, I received another hit on my face! Thankfully, it’s just a pillow.

“Will you please lower your voice? I was trying to compose some songs but Sooyoung, Luna and Sulli are so noisy, making me go out of the room and meet another noise from the other rooms. And now that I got here, with only one person around, it’s still noisy. One more thing, are you the one who made Jess angry?” I looked up and saw our kid leader sitting on the floor.

“I thought you were with Tiffany?” I sat straight and picked the remote. “Yeah, but she said she want to spend time with Victoria and Sunny so I just let her since I also thought making some songs while we’re here.” I turned the channel to sports.

“Let’s just relax here. I bet you can make your compositions better once we had more fun in this vacation. In short, use these days of fun as your inspiration.” I said with my convincing tone. “Fine. Thanks for the idea by the way.” I just nod my head.

“Hey, guys! What are you watching?” Zack-hyung showed up with a smile. “Boxing, sports and such. Nothing special actually.” Taeyeon answered and we heard Zack chuckle. “Bored, right?” We both lazily nodded. “I got an idea but I need your help. You guys in?” He said as he put his hands over our shoulders. We looked at him and saw a playful grin. Taeyeon and I looked at each first and smiled.

Whenever it’s Zack or Amber that is pulling up the idea for fun, we never refuse. We looked back at Zack and both said friskily, “Of course!”

Sooyoung’s POV

I was playing Zenonia S with Luna and Sulli when someone knocked at the door. “I’ll get it.” Luna volunteered and stood up. Once he opened the door, what I saw was completely funny. Yuri, Taeyeon and Zack-hyung were wearing only shorts. “Luna, Sooyoung and Sulli, are you three ready for something fun?!” Zack asked on a warden-like tone but still in a jolly way.

“Of course, we are but … what’s with the outfit?” Sulli asked with her excited voice. “Let me explain to you, my fellow soldiers.” Yuri propped his self in front. “I am sure, this is a crazy one.” I whispered as I grin.

Victoria’s POV

Tiffany was polishing my nails while Sunny is showing us some souvenir stores on the magazine she bought yesterday. “Do you girls notice that our members are starting on going in pair with some of the boys?” They looked expressionlessly at me as if I am asking a stupid question. “What?” I asked with my bossy tone. Tiffany put her nail polish down and sighed.

“Unnie, why are you suddenly asking that? Yeah, your guess is right but aren’t you also in it?” Tiffany fired back which made me confused. “Wait, what? You mean I’m also partnering myself like you girls?” They both rolled their eyes on me. “Come on, Unnie. You are just like us. You want me to elaborate to you?”

She asked but didn’t even let me answer when she started again, “Ok then. I’m with Sooyoung, Tiffany with that kid-looking leader Taeyeon, it’s not clear yet but Sulli’s with Luna. Seohyun surely is cherishing her time with that alligator-deer Yoona while Nic is back with her own dancing king Hyoyeon.”

“Jessica and Yuri are very complicated but they sure looked like a couple who kept on quarrelling over each other nonstop while Amber and Krystal are on process of being in a relationship. Lastly are you and Zack. You two are like married couple. We’re your kids while you two are our mom and dad, lecturing here and guiding there. Even the way you guys talk to each other is like how husband and wife does.” Sunny stated exasperatedly.

I was speechless. ‘Are we really like that?’ “Yes, Vic-unnie. You two may not mean it but in our eyes, you two are like that. It’s nothing to get angry or disagree with since you and Zack looks cute together.” Tiffany answered as if she read my mind. I looked down as my face felt warm.

“If ever you two end up together, I’ll sell all my pink shoes.”, “I’ll bet my favorite game console that they’ll be a coupe in no time.” Sunny and Tiffany kept on talking about me and Zack while I just shut my mouth because of embarrassment when we heard a knock from the door.

Sunny goes to the door and once she turned the doorknob, she was carried by Sooyoung. Taeyeon and Zack also came in. Tiffany was carried out of the by Taeyeon while Zack came in front of me and pulled out his hand. “Don’t worry. I won’t carry you up, Vic. If you want to do something fun in this gloomy day, take my hand.” He warmly said. I just stared at his eyes as my hand unconsciously held his.

He gently pulled me out of our room. My attention was diverted when I heard Jessica’s shriek over the hallway. With an unclear view, I saw Yuri getting hit multiple times as he carry Jessica who furiously want him to put her down. I heard a laugh beside. It came from Zack, but what caught my attention more, is our hand holding each other.

I felt another heat surrounding my face as my heart beat so fast. ‘What is happening to me?’ “Hey, let’s go!” Zack said childishly which woke me up from my world. “O-ok.” I then noticed that those guys, together with Zack, were wearing shorts.

Author’s POV

With the heavy rain still pouring down, Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Yuri carrying Jessica, Sunny and Tiffany with them are going out of the house. The girls panicked as the cold rain shower started wetting their clothes.

“Yah, Kim Taeyeon! Put me down, NOW!” Tiffany yelled to the kid leader who just ignored what she said. “Stop this Choi or I’ll kill you together with your precious foods!” Sunny crossed her arms as she looked sternly at the tall latter. “Sorry, Bunny-ah, but no can do.” And he kept on spanning the short girl around.

“Once my feet touch the ground, I swear you won’t see the next daylight, Kwon Yuri!” Jessica screamed from the top of her lungs as she kept on punching and slapping the poor tanned-guy. “Calm down, Popsicle. We’ll just freeze ourselves a little.” Though he’s actually feeling hurt because of the beating, enthusiasm had made him numb and s big grin formed over his lips.

Behind them were Luna and Sulli who brought a bunch of water guns and buckets of water balloons together with a long hose, which is , with them. With their arrival, the three putted down the girls in their arms.

The three girls glared intensely at the three latter first before smirking deviously. Without even spending a second, they ran to the water guns and water balloons, and started attacking the boys. Luna wearing short and Sulli in her sleeveless shirt and short-shorts, joined too with their respective team. Not long after, Zack and Victoria entered the scene with the other housemates with him.

“Yah, Amber! Hyoyeon! Yoong! Help us right now or the League of Handsome Bros will be defeated by these heartless girls!” Sooyoung called out while running away from his merciless bunny. “Sounds like you guys are scared at us. Girls, back us up. NOW!” Jessica said, and Seohyun, Krystal and Nicole mindlessly go the girls and each received their own weapon.

Only Zack and Victoria were still left dry. “Hey, aren’t going to join them?” Victoria asked the smiling latter. “Later. I’ll set this first. I want every ounce of our moments together to be recorded and remembered.” Zack replied and started arranging the cameras. “Go. I’ll catch up. The rain won’t stop anytime too, anyway.” He added but the girl didn’t move.

“Nah, I’ll just wait for you.” Zack looked back at the girl beside him for a second before turning back to his business. “Ok, thanks.” He said with a smile. Zack didn’t notice the rapid beating of his heart though.

“You’ll regret everything you guys did a while ago!” Tiffany said and threw a water balloon that was bull’s eye at Taeyeon’s face. They all laughed and continue to have fun like there’s no tomorrow. The other guys took of their upper clothes to tease the girls but it was futile as they’re more determined to win. Everything was being recorded though some has their own phones and didn’t fail to take some pictures.

The weather was gloomy yet under it was a group of people having fun even when it’s cold. No one stopped them from being happy. The time spending together with friends and family really was a memory to treasure.