009

I Have a Crush on Him
 
 009

 

 

"Who's in your team?" 

Luhan lifted his head lazily from the table to find his seat mate looking at him. "What team?" Luhan asked innocently as he hadn't paid attention to the class. His friend sigh and pushed a piece of paper in front of Luhan. His eyebrow arched in confusion but he took a look at the paper anyway. 

"Xi Luhan.." He read down the list before continued. "That's me.. And.. second year are.. Byun Bae-- What the hell?!" Luhan grumbled in annoyance. "There's still one girl in your group." His seat mate explained and Luhan darted his eyes back to the list. "Xi Luhan.. Byun Baekhyun.. Park.... JinAh??" Luhan eyes grew bigger in excitement, not to mention his big smile that's started to scare his friend away. "Do you know her?" His seat mate asked carefully. Luhan's smile turned into a grin, showing his row of pearly teeth and completely ignoring the question.

 

"When do you think we'll start to make the cake?" Baekhyun asked as he and JinAh are walking towards the school gate. She sipped down her bubble tea before turning her head slightly to face Baekhyun. "Hmm.. I don't know.. It's up to Luhan sunbae I guess." She uttered where Baekhyun only nodded.

They two finally come to the time to say good bye. Baekhyun tighten his grip on his back pack strips and showed his sweet smile. "I'll see you later then~ Have fun wit--" "PARK JINAH BYUN BAEKHYUN!!" A voice interrupted and the two of them turned their head around. 

*Luhan sunbae?*

"H..hi. gu..guys.." Luhan panted with his left hand rested on Baekhyun's shoulder. JinAh quickly took out her handkerchief from her back and offered it to Luhan.

Luhan lifted his head and a smile curved up as he took it. "Thank you.." He said after finally catching his breath as he dabbed the handkerchief into his sweaty forehead.

JinAh turned her head slightly to hide goofy smile and her burning red face. Luhan stood back on his own feet and place one hand on Baekhyun's shoulder and another on JinAh's. 

She swear if her heart have feet to walk, it would have run away from her long time ago.

She slowly turned her head to face Luhan which only make her inside flipped out. She's still not used to get too close to Luhan just yet. And there, Luhan smiled... *Died*

"You two are in my group right?" Luhan cheerfully asked, completely unaware of JinAh that still in a total shock. Baekhyun nodded as an answer which made Luhan's smile grew bigger into a grin. 

"Come to my house tomorrow at 11. It's Apgujung-dong 712 floor number 12 and just rurn right from the elevator. I need to go somewhere today so don't forget, okay? Bye then~" Luhan told like a kid happy being in a candy store before dashing out the school area. 

Baekhyun scratched the back of his neck before turning to JinAh in a complete confusion. "I didn't catch that at all." He grumbled but JinAh gave him a reassuring smile. "Just be ready before 10.30 I'll text you the address tonight." JinAh explained before saying goodbye and walked down to her bus stop.

 

 

 

JinAh looked up on the mirror once again to make sure everything looks good. She fixed the tips of her hair with her fingers before walking out her room looking like this:

Chanyeol who was leaning beside the door had his mouth wide open at his sister's look. JinAh pouted as she walked towards Chanyeol and close his wide-open mouth. "Why? You don't like it?" She asked while made a full turn in front off the speechless Chanyeol.

He cleared his throat as he crossed his arms. "You tried so hard just to make a cake." Chanyeol snorted before grabbing the car's key and walking out the door.

"You know why..." JinAh mumbled quietly before following her brother that's already standing inside the elevator.

 

JinAh stretched her hand to turn the radio on as Chanyeol had the engine started. He immediately pulled the sun visor and whined as they left the parking lot. "It's too hot today.." Chanyeol groaned as now his milky arms are starting to roast under the sun. "Ugh such a baby." JinAh spoke before digging through her bag and took out her sunscreen. She squirted out some good amount of the cream into her palm and applied it to Chanyeol's already half burning arms without leaving the steering wheel.

"Ooh it's good~" Chanyeol grinned happily as he felt the cold sensation on his arms. "I already said, wear sunscreen.. Baby giant." JinAh scoffed at his silly respond while re-applying some more cream. 

After about 10 minutes of driving, the car halted to a stop in front of a 20 floor apartment. Chanyeol pulled off the hand brake before turning to JinAh. "Is it here?" He asked where JinAh nodded with a little smile. "I'll just wait for Baekhyun. Be careful on the way home~" JinAh added before getting off the car. Chanyeol waved his hand and told his sister to wait for him to pick her up. The engine started and Chanyeol drove off.

JinAh pulled her phone out from her bag and pressed a few things before placing it against her ear. There was a short monotone sound and Baekhyun's voice can be heard on the other side of the line.

"Hi!~ Are you there already?" Baekhyun asked. "Yes, where are you?" JinAh bit her lower lip and fan herself with her free hand. "Are you too hot?" Baekhyun questioned which made JinAh's eyebrows meet in the center. "Turn around~" Baekhyun sang and JinAh did turn around to find a man standing across her. "Baek---Baekhyun?" JinAh hesitantly asked with her phone still. He smiled as he walked closer to JinAh.

"You can put that down now~" He said pointing to the phone that's still beside JinAh's ear. She slowly pulled her hand down with the phone without taking her eyes off him.

"It's me~~ Baekhyun-ie~~ Let's go?" He sang and that right moment JinAh know it was Baekhyun with his usual bright and funny tone of him. He was looking like this:

"Which floor was it again?" Baekhyun asked as he pushed the close button inside the elevator. JinAh lifted her hand and pressed number 12 on the button and smiled to Baekhyun. "It's floor 12." 

It was silence inside the empty elevator when JinAh decided to speak up. "Did you dye your hair?" She carefully asked before Baekhyun turned around and now they're facing each other. He reached around his hair and ruffled it softly. "Yeah, it's not permanent though.. Does it looks weird on me? Should I change it again? Hmm.. Black again? Or should I try darker color?" Question were streaming down Baekhyun's lips as he watched his reflection on the mirror. 

His action was really cute which make JinAh giggle in adoration. She walked closer to Baekhyun before tiptoeing to grab him by the shoulder and turned him to face her. His eyes grew bigger which make him look more adorable.

"You look handsome right now, so don't try to change it." JinAh uttered without letting go of Baekhyun's shoulders. The sound of the elevator which indicated that they're on the 12th floor made JinAh let go of his shoulder and walk out the door.

"I'm a total psycho." Baekhyun mumbled under his breath while shaking his head. "Hurry up Baek!!" JinAh's head popped out from outside the elevator which made Baekhyun's heart pace fastened. "I-I'm coming." He answered before walking out with a red face.

 

 

 

•••​