010

I Have a Crush on Him
 
 010

 

AN:/ Hello everyone its been a reallyyyy long time since the last time I updated this story. And I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry for leaving this story hanging for a long time. The reason was just because it took me a really long time to settle down in my new house and school. And also because Luhan's case of leaving exo, which really broke my heart and I had no inspiration to continue this story. I know I'm being a really bad author here so forgive me, please? ;_; Alright cut all the talking, and here's chapter 10!<3

 

Luhan ran to the door when he heard the bell of his apartement rang. He immediately pressed the open button after seeing the two junior he was waiting for.

“Hi guys!” Luhan cheered “Come on in”.

“Annyeonghaseo” greeted JinAh shyly, followed by Baekhyun who looked around in total awe. The apartement was really nice and spacious for a man living by himself.

Luhan chuchkled seeing their reaction. “Well, have a seat. We’ll start in a minute. Make youself at home”

JinAh looked around hoping to find family picture somewhere hanging on the wall, but to her dissapointment, there were none. The sound of Luhan snap her back from her thought.

“For JinAh, for Baekhyun” He grinned sheepishly as he handed out apron to his juniors.

 

JinAh POV

I looked at my reflection through the fridge as the pink apron fits perfecty on me. It was kind of strange that Luhan sunbae have this kind of stuff in his place. I turned around to find Baekhyun flinched in schock as i walked close to him. I really can't get used to 'the new' Baekhyun. The blue apron fits perfecty on his slim body, bringing more colour to his handsome face. "D-Do I l-look w-weird?" he stuttered while hazily messing his hair. "Are you kidding me right now? You look awesome Baek!" "R-Realy?" I nodded in response. We broke into a light laugh before Luhan sunbae called us to the kitchen.

"Ok guys shall we start now?" Luhan cheered like he was somekind of MC of a famous baking competition.

Meanwhile, Lay also welcomed his baking team, whis is Seri and Chen, with warmth to his house. Seri gasped as she entered Lay's apartement. Not that different from Luhan's, it was also spacious, with s big piano sitting in the middle of the living room.

"Come with me to the kitchen guys, this way~" Lay escorted the two into his kitchen.

~

Back into Luhan's place; I carefully smoothen the icing on the cake before Luhan's voice made my heart jump, nearly enough to made me drop the cake. "What do you want to drink, JinAh?" Just hearing him calling my name made my heart beat faster. Luhan patted my shoulder as he didn't get an answer. "O-oh I'll have anything sunbae." I stuttered as I put down the metal spatula and left the kitchen out of nervousness.

"Hey you okay?" Baekhyun asked as he found me standing in the living room. "Y-Yeah ofcourse I-I'm fine" I stuttered. He shifted his eyes to my face. "Are you sure you're okay? Your face is burning red!" he exclaimed. Before I could deny Baekhyun, Luhan placed the drinks on the table before walking to me. He painted a concerned expression "Are you not feeling well anywhere JinAh?" he placed his hand on my forehead. MY FOREHEAD. CAN I DIE HERE?! "I-Im fine sunbae. D-don't worry" i stuttered, looking down trying to hide my tomato face. "You don't look fine at all. Come and rest in my room. Follow me" Luhan casually walked in, i guess, to the only room in the apartement.

Baekhyun tapped my shoulder before shaking his palm in front of my face. "Go girl, you really don't look good." he gave a reassuring smile. "B-but baek--" My eyes widen in shock as Baekhyun pushed me slowly until I arrived infront of the wooden door. "I'm going to continue with the cake, so, take a rest" Baekhyun smiled as he left for the kitchen.

I cleared my throat, lifting my hand up to knock on the door before suddenly it swung open. Luhan scratched his head. "Sorry I had to kind of clean the bed. Come on in"

My eyes widen even more when I entered the room. It was huge compared to my room and has a really nice smell. "the smell of Luhan sunbae's" I mumbled to myself. Luhan patted on the bed telling me to come closer, so i did. "Take a rest here. if you're not comfortable with the temperature, the remote to the aircon is on the table. Feel free to call me if you need something." he explained. "B-but the cake--" Luhan chuckled "Leave it to me and Baekhyun, don't worry and have some rest. Your face is getting more red by now." He looked at me, concerned painted on his face before he closed the door. Leaving me dumbfounded. If he only knew my face turned like this is because of him. I sighed, only to let my eyes traveling around the room. Just then my eyes caught a frame sitting on the side table. It was a picture on Luhan's in the middle of a boy and a girl. They were smiling so happily. It was the prettiest smile I've ever seen on Luhan's sunbae. I finally let myself to sleep with a smile on my face.

~

"Chop chop Tao!!" a guy with brown hair shouted at Tao who ran with his precious Gucci bag. "I can't leave my baby, Xiumin!!!" Xiumin rolled his eyes as he entered the driver seat before stepping on the gas. "I can't wait to see our Luhan~" Tao sang as the car traveled.

 

••

 

okay I'll leave it up until here<3 I promise I'll update soon, love u guys^^

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes that obviously I always made in every chapter, and any typos^^