006

I Have a Crush on Him
 
 006

 

 

*Kriing* *Kriing*

 

The bell which marked the end of math lesson finally rang and it’s now the time for lunch. But before the class can run out the door, the homeroom teacher entered which made all of the students plopped back on their seats.

“Okay everyone, I know you all want to get out of here, so I’ll make it short.” “Here we have a new friend.” He continued while giving a guy beside him a chance to introduce himself.

JinAh’s eyes are fixed outside the window where some seniors are playing football and not paying attention to what’s happening at all. The new guy walked forward while nervously clearing his throat because obviously everyone in the class doesn’t like him already for cutting their lunch time. “Hi. I’m Byun Baekhyun and sorry for disturbing your lunch time.” He bowed slightly.

*Byun Baekyun?*

JinAh lifted her head all at once to see that pretty cute face again. “So he’ll be staying in this class from now on and I hope you all can get along well.” Mr. Oh explained shortly before dismissing all of the students, leaving the new guy standing awkwardly at the front.

 

Everyone had left, except JinAh and Seri, and Baekhyun which still hasn’t lifted his head. Seri got up from her seat. “Let’s go?” she asked but JinAh is still having her eyes glued on the new guy. “You can go first.” JinAh said shortly as she got up from her seat and Seri only nodded as Chen already waiting for her outside the class.

JinAh walked up to the front where Baekhyun still standing with his head hung low. She cleared which made Baekhyun lifted his head. There, once again pretty glassy eyes looking straight at JinAh. It was a different look from the eyes that JinAh saw earlier, those eyes are now like cute little puppy’s eyes where they were bright and happy eyes before.

Cannot handle the heat, JinAh quickly looked away everywhere and anywhere except from those eyes. Baekhyun who seems to finally recognized JinAh spoke up. “Eo? Shoelaces?” He exclaimed, his eyes are now back to the bright and happy one. “N-ne?” JinAh asked spontaneously. “Yeah, we met on the third floor~ Don’t remember me?” Baekhyun asked with a tint of disappointment while scratching the back of his neck.

“A-aniyo. Of course I remember you. Thank you for earlier.” JinAh said while slightly bowing. Baekhyun let out a chuckle. “Nah it’s nothing~ But, may I know your name?” JinAh lifted her head and greeted to the smiling Baekhyun. She swears all the girls will start to fan girl over Baekhyun sooner or later.

“I’m Park JinAh.” She answered. “What a pretty name you have~ And maybe you didn’t hear it earlier, I’m Byun Baekhyun~” He sang while extending his hand. JinAh extended her hand and shook Baekhyun’s.

“Do you have anyone to eat lunch with?” She asked. “Hmm.. Not really.” Baekhyun answered while looking down his feet. JinAh smiled and straightened herself up. "Do you want to have a lunch with me then?" Baekhyun lifted his head, his face was lighten up already. "Can I?" He asked in disbelieve. "Sure!" JinAh exclaimed before walking out to the cafeteria. 

 

 

The bell on the third floor also rang which made all of the senior go excited for finally filling their empty stomach. Luhan was about to leave his class when his phone rang. *Kevin Li* He quickly answered the call after reading the name on the screen. "Hey how is it going?" Luhan greeted in Chinese before his best friend on the other line did the same. "Okay so it's your turn now.. You're still searching for Li Yue Shi?!" Kevin exclaimed which made Luhan backed away from his phone.

But before he could answer, Kevin furiously continued. "Okay first of all, you're not supposed to search for her like this. And second, I'm your best friend since like forever, man and you've never told me about this?! Seriously?!" Kevin screamed before hanging up. Luhan let out a heavy sigh and ruffled his hair in frustation. He felt bad and sorry for Kevin. Luhan always tell everything to Kevin, so does Kevin and he understands if Kevin felt angry or betrayed by Luhan.

As Kevin mentioned already, Luhan's throught wondered to Yue Shi again. You're asking who the heck is Yue Shi? She used to be, or still is, the oxygen for Luhan, the only reason he continue to live is his first an only love, Yue Shi. After his parents passed away in an accident, leaving Luhan alone, everyone starting to turn their backs on Luhan, except for Kevin and Yue Shi. They support and took care of Luhan which make him can be in this place right now. 

 

"Luhan, please just leave and forget me already. My fiancee will be upset if he knows you're here." Yue Shi pleads, she was wearing a white dress that fits her perfectly while the tip of her long hair are slightly curled. Luhan can't believe it when he heard that his 'girl' is getting engage therefore he decided to meet her. "Let's go somewhere far with me. I know you're doing this because of your parents' promise to that guy's parents. I promise to make you happy." Luhan literally begged. He felt like he can't continue living if he loses his oxygen. "Please just leave. I don't love you anymore." Yue Shi clenches her fist before turning away without looking back at Luhan. 

 

 

 

Luhan is standing in front of the cafeteria's door. He had walked all the way there without even realising. *I guess I'm hungry.* He thought before pushing the door open and walked to his usual spot with Xiumin and Lay already setted down. "Where were you?" Xiumin asked as Luhan sat on his usual seat. Luhan was looking across his table to find Chen with Seri only, not minding Xiumin's question. "Everything's alright?" Lay spoke up which finally made Luhan turned his head to the two of them. "Yes, everything's okay." He answered shortly before grabbing his bread.

Lay looked at Luhan in suspicious before turning to Xiumin which only replied with a shrug. He's already busy munching on his mocca bread to be too concerned about Luhan's problem. Lay let out a sigh before taking an elegant sip on his green tea.

Luhan turned his head as he heard the door swung open. His eyebrows were furrowed when JinAh enetered with an strage guy and they smiled widely at each other. Seeing JinAh smiling to other guy made Luhan get a sting feeling inside him. He thought that he might be jealous of his younger sister being stolen by other guy as he never have a sibling before.

Yes, that's what he thought, a younger sister.

 

 

•••