005

I Have a Crush on Him
 
 005

 

 

Luhan looked down his ice coffee with a smile after ‘watching’ the adorable scene. He’s been watching the whole thing from the third floor, which is the senior floor. “Park Chanyeol you lucky guy.” He mumbled quietly as he bit down the tip of the straw.

“Who’s lucky?” Xiumin’s head popped out in front of Luhan which made him jumped a little. “No one.” He quickly answered. Xiumin followed the direction where Luhan was staring at before and found Chanyeol burying his face under his long arms. Xiumin’s eyes grew bigger and stared Luhan from head to toe with an unreadable look.

“What..?” Luhan asked as he started to feel uncomfortable. Xiumin stand straight with arms crossed in front of his chest. “Luhan-ah.. You know..” He paused and cleared his throat. “You can tell me everything.. Even the thing that you think is embarrassing.. You can tell me.. All of them..” Xiumin continued with a serious look. Luhan raised his eyebrow in confusion.

Xiumin sighed and walked closer to Luhan, Their faces are inches away now. “Just tell me already if you like Park Chanyeol.” Xiumin whispered which sent shivers down to Luhan. He quickly stepped back “What the heck?!”

Xiumin nodded at Luhan, telling that he understands everything. “That’s why you asked me Since when Park Chanyeol have a girlfriend?” He imitated Luhan before continued. “Why didn’t you tell me earlier? I can help you.” Xiumin patted Luhan’s shoulder before left to his class. Leaving Luhan speechless with his mouth wide open.

 

 

“Waa such a nice day~~” JinAh sang as she stretched her arms in the air. Seri can only smiled beside her overjoyed friend. "Are you that happy our school win? Or should I say you're happy because Luhan sunbae happy?" Seri teased while slightly nudging JinAh.

JinAh planted her elbow on the table and rested her chin on her palm. "Hmm... Let's see.." she pretended to have a think about it where is obviously she's happy about Luhan. 

Their happy time were interrupted by the entranced of the teacher which then the class began on the boring lesson of math. He was writing a formula on the board when he stopped and look around his pile of books on the table. "Park JinAh-ssi?" He called which made JinAh lifted her head from copying the notes on her notebook. "Ne seonsaengnim?" "Can you please go to the staff room on the third floor and get the pile of homeworks on my table?" He asked before JinAh got up from her seat. "And I think you need to wait for the rest to be printed out." The teacher explained where JinAh replied with a short "Ne." and walked towards the stairs.

She finally arrived at the third floor. Some of the seniors are having a free time after their hard work of preparing for the competition week. JinAh a big breath before walking through the seniors towards the staff room. "Hi. I'm here to get Mr. Ahn's paper." She explained to one of the teacher and he said to wait a bit since it's not being printed yet. 

So she walked out the staff room to the class near the dead end. Many of the senior from that class seems to went to other place as it was literally quiet. JinAh let her feet brought her further the corridor just to see a familiar figure in front of her. She slowed down her steps and gulped a big lump inside . He was standing there,*stunning* while starring out the window. His eyes were twinkling which made JinAh's heart skipped a bit.

*Luhan sunbae*

​You need to confess if you want him to notice you. Seri's voice echoed in JinAh's head. *Well, to think about it, Seri had a point* She bit her lower lip when finally made her way beside Luhan that seems not aware of her presence at all. She looked around the empty corridor and cleared . *Dear Lord, please give me some luck*

"Luhan sunbae.."

No answer.

*Maybe he already knew?* *Ok anyway*

"I have something to say but please listen to me till the end."

Luhan nodded with a small smile without taking his eyes off the window. JinAh felt like her heart is going to explode as it kept beating so hard and she's afraid that Luhan can hear it so, she continued.

"I don't know how to say this but.. I've been liking you since before I was attending this school. I like to watch your match even though I hate football. And.. I just like it whenever you smile.."

Silence.

"I won't say that you need to like me back or something like that. And you don't need to feel burdened because of my confession.. because I just want to let you know about my feeling.."

"Really? Did you talk to her?" Luhan's voice echoed around the empty corridor.

*Eh?*

He turned around and his eyes met with JinAh. He looked... shocked? The more shocking thing that JinAh spotted Luhan's phone on his ear. Luhan quickly covered his phone with his other hand and looked into JinAh's eyes. "Eo? JinAh? Do you need something?" he asked a bit in a hurry.

"N-n-ne? A-aniyo." JinAh stutter before bowing a little and walk as fast as she can back to the forgotten staff room.

Luhan who was confused can only watch JinAh walked away. When he was about to walk after JinAh, his phone made a sound.

"Ya Xiu Luhan!!"

​He quickly put his phone back on his ear. "Oh sorry. So did you say you talked to Yue Shi? Tell me more."

 

 

JinAh ruffled her hair in embarrassment as she walked through the corridor. "So he was on the phone? Aish." She mumbled under her breath when she arrived at the staff room. JinAh quickly fixed her messy hair before the teacher gave her some folders. "Here. Everything for Mr. Ahn's class." He smiled which JinAh replied with a bow. "Kamsahamnida."

 

"Omg this is a bit heavy." JinAh grunted at the heavy pile that covering half of her face, leaving only her eyes. The corridor seems to be quieten down now *The senior free time ended already?* she thought to herself.

Being sloppy of her, she succeed to trip over her own untied shoelaces and met the cold floor. "Ouch. Ish stupid Park JinAh!" She cursed as now the folders are being thrown all over the place. Despite her slightly scratched knees, JinAh got up and bent down to pick the folders.

"Are you okay?" A unfamiliar voice asked as a pair of pretty hands appear in front of JinAh, helping her picking up the folders. *Woah so pretty* She followed the direction of the hands to see someone bending with his head and hand focused on picking up the folders.

JinAh snapped out from her thought when a hand was offered in front of her. The guy was now already up on his feet while holding the folders effortlessly. He smiled, *What a beautiful smile* and offered his hand, telling JinAh to take it, which JinAh did. His hand was... so soft and nice just like he always goes to saloon to take care of it. His fingers was long and the nails was sculpted neatly.

He lifted JinAh back to her feet and chuckled at her reaction to his pretty hands. His laugh made JinAh to lft her hear an meet his eyes. His eyes are as pretty as his hands, not to mention his face. His face is the cutie type face which many girls will fall for, his smiles is so innocent and bright. 

As JinAh is now on her feet, the guy squat back down. He then carefully, tied her untied shoelace back on. JinAh's eyes grew bigger and only froze on her spot, not knowing what to do.

"I've got a pretty hands right?" He proudly said as he got up which made JinAh woke up from her amazement and shocked. "N-ne?" That was the only thing that went out from her.

"Byun Baekhyun-ssi."

A teacher from the staff room called which made the guy turned his head around. "Ne!~" He said before turning back to JinAh before extending his arm with the folders. JinAh took the folders with her two hands. "I'm sorry I can't help you carry this. I'll see you later, maybe?" He said before slightly running towards the staff room. "Thank you." JinAh mumbled quietly and blinked her eyes to wake herself up before walking back to her class.

 

*Byun Baekhyun?*

 

••

 

Hello~~ Waa JinAh confessed to Luhan~~ But too bad Luhan didn't hear it OTL and I decided to add new character, which is... Mr. Byun Bacon:3 -kkaebsong~ Sorry for the boring and slow story line, but don't worry it'll get better soon! (and I hope you all will like it^^)

Happy summer holiday!! :D Have a good day/night! 

Please do love, comment and subscribe^^ Bbai~