001

I Have a Crush on Him

 

001


 

 

The football coach blew his whistle meaning the start of the game. 12 people started to run around the field while trying to steal the ball from each other. Instead of paying attention to the game, her eyes were completely focused on following the figure on the field that was skilfully running with the ball towards the goal post.

She jolt out of the bench and tilted her head slightly to the left when the figure that her eyes were following for the past hour was hidden behind one of the players. She carefully stared at the figure that is now smiling widely as he succeeds in scoring for his team. He ran through the field with his one of his hands up in the air and the other hand is busy blowing kisses to everyone.

 

*dugeun dugeun*

 

She watched his perfect back and there, the time stopped. Everything around her stopped except for the figure that is still running coolly on the field in slow motion. She can feel butterflies in her stomach. The green field turned white and beautiful lights coming out of that figure making him more like an angle falling from heaven.  

Completely unaware of her surrounding, she took her phone out and clicked on the camera icon and stated to paparazzi on the guy with a giggle in between the shutter sound. She then checked her masterpieces and felt proud of herself when a picture shown on her screen. A full body picture of a guy facing back the camera with his head slightly turned to the side. *How y.* Her face turned red of the slight thought of him.

 

“Woah, you’re here again Park JinAh.” A voice interrupted her fan girl moment.

 

JinAh glared at the source of the voice that is walking towards her. He sits himself beside her while throwing his arm on her shoulders and crossed his legs. Not even looking at him, JinAh let out a tsk. “What do you want?” She said still focusing on her phone.

“Why are you here inside of my practice room?" He tightened his grip on her shoulder which made JinAh choke a little. “YA! Park Chanyeol! Do I ever go to your guitar practice instead of watching him here?!” She said while removing Chanyeol’s arm and planning to walk away.

 

“Aa waee..”

 

He whined and pouted while pulling her down by her wrist. “Jinjja what should I do about you.” JinAh decided to sit herself back down beside Chanyeol. He grinned like a kid and let his head fall on her shoulder. “How can you waste your time on him when you have me all for yourself.” He muffled while pouting.

JinAh sigh and flick his forehead which only earned a groan from Chanyeol. “Ya! It hurts!!” He said in aegyo while shaking his head on JinAh’s shoulder in protest. “Eigoo how can people like this childish giant version of Yoda.” She let out a chuckle and messed up Chanyeol’s hair. They are having so much fun even JinAh didn’t realise someone walking towards them.

 

“Oh? Hi Luhan!” Chanyeol stopped giggling and raised his hand to greet the football captain that’s now standing near the two. “Hi there, Chanyeol!” He said while casually waving his hand. JinAh stood up from the seat all at once and bow 90 degrees towards Luhan that is all covered in sweats.

“A-a-annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim.” She stutter as she handed over a water bottle to Luhan which replied by a chuckle. “Kamsahamnida.” he grabbed the bottle and her hand slightly brushed to his which made her stomach flipped inside out. He then started to drink the water in one shot. The way Luhan’s drinking the water sent JinAh to another world.

 

The way his adam’s apple moving up and down and how some water from the bottle running down his neck succeed in making her heart skipped a beat.  “Aah so refreshing~” He smiled widely as he looked at the empty water bottle as if he’s shooting a CF and not realising the girl in front of him that can passed out in any second.

 

JinAh woke up from her dream when she felt a weight on her shoulder. It was no other than Chanyeol. He smirked at JinAh before turning his head to Luhan. “How are you Lu?” He said without paying a slight attention to JinAh that now have her killer eyes ready to kill him.

“Well, I’m just the same, how are you?” He replied while scratching the back of his neck. “I’m cool.” Chanyeol smiled back as he pulled JinAh closer to him. Luhan looked at both of them with suspicious eyes.

 

“Are you two dating?“

 

JinAh eyes widened and quickly throwing Chanyeol’s arm away “A-aniyo.” Luhan can only laugh at her expression and started to joke around “You don’t need to be shy around me~”. When she’s about to explain the misunderstanding even further, the coach called Luhan from afar. “I need to go now, see you around then?” He waved his hand while showing his famous eye smile.

 

As Luhan completely left, JinAh rolled her eyes. “Woa woa calm down girl.” Chanyeol took a few steps backwards as she starts to walk forward with her fuming face. But before she could grab his neck and kill him get her revenge, the bell rang. Chanyeol sigh in relieve and smirked

The bell’s gone, I’ll see you later then?” He ruffled her hair and made a run for his dear life. JinAh stomped her feet in annoyance while fixing her hair. “Now Luhan sunbae will think I’m that stupid moron’s girlfriend.” She mumbled under her breath and walked up to her class.

 

 

JinAh skipped down the empty corridor with a wide smile on her face while Luhan’s figure hasn’t completely left her mind. Well, it never did leave her mind actually. She stopped her steps when she’s arrived in front of class 3-A.

Her hawk eyes scanning through the students in the class and stopped when she found Chanyeol sitting at the back of the class while talking to his seatmate. He was frozen when he realised JinAh and gulped while trying to avoid her eyes. She shots a death glare and showed a fist before continue walking with a smile.

 

“Park Chanyeol.”

 

Chanyeol comes back to his sense when his seatmate clicked his fingers in front of Chanyeol’s face. “Oh sorry. Where were we again Kyungsoo?” He looked down to his notebook before Kyungsoo starts to talk again.

 

Class 2-B, JinAh finally arrived on her class and walked in. Their teacher for the period is on her pregnancy day off thing so her class is left without a teacher. Some students are locked into their textbook even though the teacher didn’t leave any work. Where the others are just chatting and messing around.

JinAh let out a smile when she found her best friend siting on her seat while looking down her phone. “Hey Kang Seri!” JinAh plopped herself on the seat beside Seri. “Where were you?” Seri asked as she locked her phone. JinAh can only smile while blushing.

 

“Mm.. Let me guess… The football field again?”

 

She planted her hand on the table and rested her face on her palm while still facing JinAh. Her face blushed once again and nodded in excitement. “Aigoo.. You better confess soon girl!” Seri said for the hundred times in the past 3 years.

“How can I confess when he never noticed me, he doesn’t even know my name.” She looked down as she’s playing with her nails. “My my.. Just say that you like him, easy as that.” “Tsh. Of course it’s easy for you. Chen confessed to you first!” JinAh protested which only made Seri blushed.

“Oh look at you, blushed every time Chen is mentioned!” She said and Seri blushed more and more. “Aw stop it! And oh, look what I found.” Seri grinned and point out her screen that shows this:

 

 

“Oh gurl!! Are you stalking on him?!!” JinAh said in disbelieve. Seri quickly closed as people in the class turned their head while giving a strange look. “Ssh.. Of course not! He sent me that! We exchanged middle school pictures~” Seri said without taking her eyes off the picture.

 

 “Eeww I hate couples.” JinAh cringe with her playful disgusted look.

 

••