-Chapter Six-

Angel and Devil

Chapter Six

 

The next day, Sehun woke up and found himself beside Jaekyung, he smiled. 

I wish we could do this everyday.

He pecked on her cheeks. Jaekyung stirred in her sleep. 

"Its time to wake up you sleepyhead." He cooed in her ear. Jaekyung slowly opened her eyes and saw Sehun's face only two inches away from her face. 

"Oppa..." She said, wide-eyed. Sehun smiled,"Wake up pabo~" 

She got out of bed and went to have a shower while Sehun strolled into his room to groom himself. 

After all that, they headed downstairs to have their breakfast. 

"What did you cook this morning, om-" Jaekyung stopped, she almost called Kyungsoo "omma" and that would raise suspicions amongst them. "I mean, Kyungsoo oppa?" 

"Erm, scramble eggs, bacon and sausages." Kyungsoo beamed. 

Same as always. 

She thought, smiling as memories of the past filled her mind. 

"Are you that happy today?" Kris asked, finding her cute as she smiled to herself for no specific reason. 

"I just thought of something happy." She replied, smiling back at him. She then felt something kick her legs from under the table and realised it was Sehun. She stared at him in confusion. He smiled at her. 

Remember I said that I am going to take you out today. He mouthed, slowly. She understood him and nodded her head slightly, on the inside, sparks were flying everywhere its the first time he's taking her somewhere - in her second life, of course.

After breakfast, she went upstairs to change into a semi-formal dress and carried her handbag then proceeded down the stairs. Before that, she headed towards Kris.

"Oppa, I didn't bring extra shoes with me..." She said.

"Let me get Jimin's for you." He smiled and headed to the shoe rack and found a pair of flats that matched her dress. "Here you go." He said as he passed the pair of flats to her. 

"Thanks oppa." She smiled. 

"You look beautiful. Where are you going?" He asked. She thought for a while so that she would not give the wrong reply. 

"Going shopping for some clothes." She replied, unsure of whether he was convinced. He nodded his head. "Don't come home too late though." 

She entered the passenger seat of Sehun's car and waited for him to arrive. 

A few minutes later, he came in. 

"Did you wait too long?" He asked. 

"Yes I did, its been 3 minutes since I had entered the car." She pouted. Sehun laughed, "Its been so long since I saw that." She smiled.

Yeap, its been so long. Infact, its been too long.

They headed off to the nearest shopping center. 

"Hey, oppa." She said, seriously.

"Hmm?" Sehun replied with his eyes fixed on the road.

"Should I visit my parents? I don't know if I should..." She said sadly. 

"I will follow you if you want to, but for now, let's get your necessities." He replied.

Jaekyung nodded her head, looking out of the window missing her appa and omma.

Omma, appa, I hope you both are doing fine...

 

Kris was pacing back and forth.

Jaekyung is oddly close with Sehun, why? She cannot be Kim Jimin, otherwise I'm screwed for liking the maknae's girlfriend. What should I do?

Just then, Suho walked into the room. 

"Are you okay hyung? You look very worried today." Suho spoke.

"About Jaekyung..." Kris started. 

"You like her don't you?" Suho asked. Kris nodded his head slightly.

I caught you Kris hyung.

"Her aura, its so different." Kris started. "Is she Jimin? Since the maknae can be reborned, I don't see why Jimin can't."

Suho gulped, he wasn't expecting Kris to say that. 

"Why do you say that?" Suho asked, curious.

"She's so close to Sehun, even though they've just met." Kris explained. "You know don't you?" 

Suho sighed in defeat, "Okay, I'll tell you. Jaekyung is Jimin, she came back to be with Sehun and didn't expect you to like her. I'm saying this for her and your sake. Everyone doesn't want to see that side of you." 

Kris nodded sadly, "I understand."

 

Jaekyung and Sehun arrived at the shopping centre, and started window shopping. 

"Why are we window shopping when you are supposed to buy your clothes?" Sehun asked.

"Is it really okay to get everything I want?" Jaekyung asked shyly, not wanting to be a burden by spending too much.

"Yes, that's the purpose of coming here, isn't it?" 

Jaekyung nodded her head and she walked into a factory outlet. Walking around, she found lots of clothes that match her style. Three baskets full of clothes including winter and fall clothes. The total amount spent on the clothes was 3,000,000 won. 

"That's what you get for asking me to get everything, oppa." She smirked and walked to the next shop, carrying 2 shopping bags. 

"Are you going to buy more?!" Sehun said in disbelief. 

"Just one more shop and we're done." She said.

Should I be regretting this?

 

After spending another 100,000 won, they headed back home.

 

"We're home!" Sehun and Jaekyung chimed. 

"You're back early, I was about to cook dinner." D.O said. 

The both of them headed to Jaekyung's room to pack her clothes. Kris was still sitting on his bed trying to process everything. 

Hah, it didn't work out in the end. What do I do now? 

Hyung, there are other girls out there, don't be sad. You have all of us here too! [5.43PM - Suho] 

Suho is right, I should listen to him.

Kris started smiling to himself. 

 

"What should we do now?" Jaekyung asked Sehun, as they were done packing.

"I don't know." Sehun said.

Sehun, can you come down? We need to talk. [5.56PM - Suho] 

"Seems like Suho hyung wants to talk to me about something, I'll be back okay?" Sehun said and left the room. 

What does he want to talk to me about?

 

"Hyung, what's up?" Sehun asked as he entered Suho's room.

"Mianhae maknae..." Suho apologised. 

"About what?" 

"I told Kris about it."

"YOU WHAT?!?" Sehun raised his voice in shock.

"I'm sorry, it's because I was left with no choice and he suspected." 

"But still. How did he react?" Sehun asked, trying to calm himself down.

"He understands." 

"Phew, that's a relief. I thought he was going to pursue her. I'm not mad at you anymore hyung." Sehun smiled.

 

Jaekyung was waiting in her room when she received two messages. 

Jaekyung, can we talk? [6.04PM - Kris]

Jimin-ah, Kris hyung knows about you... [6.05PM - Sehun]

 


Sorry the update took too long ): hope you enjoy!