-Chapter Seventeen-

Angel and Devil

Chapter Seventeen

The next day, Jaekyung awoke and she felt a presence in the room, she sat up immediately. 

"Who is there?" She asked firmly. She looked at the clock and it was only 5.30 in the morning.

A figure stepped out of the shadows. Its silhouette is too familiar to her. 

"Sehun..." She whispered. 

"Come with me Jaekyung." Sehun smiled. 

Jaekyung walked towards him and hugged him tightly. She missed this. 

But, her mark was glowing blue. She went to her makeup table to use some concealer on the glowing mark. Sehun looked shocked upon seeing her glowing mark. 

"So, where are we going oppa?" She eye-smiled.

"Let's go to my apartment." 

The two made their way to the car and left Suho's mansionette. 

 

"Hyung! Where is Jaekyung?" Sehun asked worriedly after he saw the empty room. Luhan rushed over immediately. 

"Where did she go? How can she be gone?" Luhan panicked. 

"This must be because of me." Sehun sighed guiltily. 

"No." Luhan assured, "She was not angry at you. Don't think that you're the cause of this." 

All Sehun could do was nod his head sadly. 

 

The boys sat down for breakfast. 

"Where's Jaekyung?" Kyungsoo asked. Everyone looked at each other, expecting an answer. But they just shook their heads. 

"Sehun, Luhan, do you know where she went? I don't think she's in the gym." Suho recalled.

Instead of joking, they just shook their heads sadly. 

"We'll look for her after breakfast." Luhan assured. 

"No we can't." Sehun stood up, "I'll go look for her now." 

"Sehun-ah!" Luhan grabbed his arm. "Eat something, you'll need energy." 

Luhan went to the kitchen to get energy bars and head off to find Jaekyung.

Luhan started the car. 

"Where should we search first?" He asked the younger one.

 

Jaekyung woke up in an unknown environment. 

"Did Sehun buy this apartment for the both of us?" She muttered to herself while looking around. It has 2 bedrooms, the living room was small but neat, so was the kitchen.

"Sehun oppa." She called out softly. She entered the master bedroom and found Sehun sleeping there.

Its weird that he isn't sleeping with her. 

She crawled under the blanket and wrapped her arms around Sehun's waist. 

"Can we stay like this forever?" She whispered.

 

Sehun and Luhan were at the Han River.

"She should be here." Sehun cried out in frustration.

"Let's just search again." Luhan said and rubbed Sehun's back for encouragement.

The duo had been searching around the Han River for an hour but no sign of Jaekyung.

 

"Oppa... Should I prepare breakfast?" Jaekyung asked.

"Go ahead." Sehun replied, "I'll be right out."

Jaekyung headed into the kitchen.

After awhile, she was done with an American breakfast.

"Sehun! Breakfast is ready." She informed.

"Coming!"

Sehun got out of the bathroom, half-. Yes, bless Jaekyung's eyes. (a/n: bless your imagination) 

She immediately covered her eyes. 

He looks good.

"P-please eat the b-breakfast that I-I made." She stuttered. 

Sehun smirked, "You're cute." 

Jaekyung blushed profusely. 

"Ah, please eat." She said, trying not to look below his shoulders. 

She grabbed her knife and saw her concealed mark still glowing. 

What is wrong with this?

Sehun noticed it too but tried to keep a straight face. 

"W-what's that glowing?" He asked. 

"I don't know. It normally doesn't glow but its glowing ever since I met you early this morning." She was puzzled. 

"Really?" He was amused that she doesn't know the reason behind it. 

Jaekyung was washing the dishes after breakfast while Sehun was in the room. 

After she was done, she decided to spend some time wth Sehun. 

As soon as she opened the door, a pair of black wings greeted her. 

"Sehun? I thought you are an–" 

The person turned around. Jaekyung has never been that shocked in her life, ever. 

 

"Should we visit Mr and Mrs Kim? Jaekyung might've missed home." Luhan suggested. 

Sehun nodded his head. 

They went to their bungalow. Since it was a Sunday, they should be home. 

"Good afternoon Mr and Mrs Kim, sorry to bother you." Luhan bowed as soon as they opened the front door. 

"Please come in." Mr Kim welcomed and they sat on the sofa. 

"So what brings the both of you here? Where's Jaekyung?" Mrs Kim asked. 

Luhan looked at Sehun. 

That means that she isn't here right? 

"We were just passing by and wanted to greet you. Jaekyung is busy with a course she signed up for." Luhan explained. 

"Please excuse us, we have to rush off to somwhere." Sehun kindly bowed. 

"Please, go ahead. It was nice to have the both of you here. I hope you guys can stop by longer for a chat some other time." Mr Kim said. 

The both of them bowed and left immediately. 

"Hyung, what do we do?" Sehun asked worriedly as he put on his seatbelt. 

Luhan sighed. 

They'll just have to continue searching. 

 

"What are you doing here? Where's Sehun oppa?" Jaekyung asked cautiously. 

Why did he bring me here?

 


this was a short chapter >:( but can you guess who that person is?

(do comment on who you think it is!)

hehe, happy guessing! ;>

xoxo