-Chapter Three-

Angel and Devil

Chapter Three

 

Sehun walked out of the school gates and saw Kris standing there, looking very worried. 

"Hyung, are you waiting for someone?" Sehun asked. 

"Err, no. Err, yeah. Err, I don't know." Kris replied nervously. 

"Okay... Where did the others go?" He asked looking around seeing that Kris was the only one there. 

"They went to Suho's house. you know, they want to have a swim and go to the gym there." Kris said. 

"Okay. Are you heading there later?" 

"Depends." 

"Bye hyung." 

"Bye Sehun." Kris waved goodbye and watched Sehun walk off to the main road. 

 

Jaekyung wiped her tears and ran to the toilet to wash her face. She grabbed her bag and walked out of the school gates, then she stopped. 

"Kris-ssi?" She said in confusion. School ended one hour ago and Kris is still waiting by the gates. 

"Oh Jaekyung, there you are." Kris said, forming his rare smile. 

"Kris-ssi, why are you still here? It has been half an hour since school ended." Jaekyung said.

"I was waiting for you. By the way, you wanna join the others? They're at Suho's house." Kris asked hoping that she would say yes.

"Sure. We don't have much homework today anyways." She replied. "But what about my clothes?" 

"You can come to my house to get Jimin's clothes." He said.

"Okay then." She agreed and they walked to the main road to hail a cab. 

 

"Hyung, did you see Sehun?" Tao asked Suho. 

"Sehun? I don't know... Ask Luhan." Suho said. 

Tao looked in the direction of Luhan and saw no sign of Sehun. 

Where could that maknae be?

Sehun was lying on the bed in one of the rooms, thinking about Jaekyung. 

 

After grabbing some clothes, they went over to Suho's house. 

"Ge! You're finally here." Tao said happily and ran over to Kris. "Oh, hi Jaekyung." Tao greeted when he saw Jaekyung beside Kris.

"Hi Tao-ssi." Jaekyung greeted. 

"Kris! You're here." Suho said then he noticed Jaekyung standing beside Kris. 

"Hi Suho-ssi." 

"Jaekyung, can we talk?" Suho asked. She nodded her head. 

Before she walked towards Suho, Kris whispered to her. "Be careful." 

 

Suho brought Jaekyung into his room, then he sat on his bed. 

"Jaekyung... I mean, Jimin..." He said. 

"Sehun told you, didn't he?" Jaekyung said while looking on the floor. Suho nodded his head. 

"Do you want to others to know about this?" Suho asked. She shook her head. 

"If that's what you want then it's ok. But, I have to tell you something. I think Kris is starting to fall in love with you." He said. 

"I can tell, but I came back to Earth to be with Sehun again and he is avoiding me. You have to help me oppa." Jaekyung pleaded.

"I'll try my best. There's on thing though. You should not reject Kris, because it will unleash a side of him that no one has seen before." Suho warned. 

Jaekyung had a confused look plastered on her face. 

A side of him that no one has seen before?

"Thanks for telling me oppa." Jaekyung said as she left the room and walked down the hallway, then she heard a soft crying noise from one of the rooms. She went nearer and opened the door softly, taking a peek inside. 

 


short chapter? ahh, sorry for not updating much :( i was too busy. even though now is my holidays, i have tons of work to do plus tuition. anyways, has anyone heard miracles in december? omg, im in love with it, especially the chinese version! i promise a long chapter if i have time :) annyeong ~

(btw, kris gif is kiling me. don't you think so? D: )