-Chapter Twelve-

Angel and Devil

Chapter Twelve

 

"Yeoboseyo?" Jaekyung answered.

"You finally decided to answer my calls." The voice said on the other end of the line. Jaekyung nodded her head as if he could see her.

"Do you know what that maknae did to me? He punched my face three times." Kris said in anger as he thought of that day. She tried to stifle her giggle.

Serves you right.

She thought. "Okay...?" Jaekyung said, not giving a damn about how many punches Kris has on his face.

"Anyways, I have a rough idea on your current location." Kris said. Jaekyung rolled her eyes and hung up.

 

"How dare she hang up on me?" Kris said to himself as he stared at the blank screen on his phone. He proceeded to the airport, hoping that he would find Jaekyung at where he thought she will be.

 

The next morning, everyone in the Kim household woke up at 10am.

"Good morning." Mrs Kim smiled radiantly.

"Good morning." The three bowed as they took their seats at the dining table.

"So what are you three planning to do here in China?" Mrs Kim asked.

"Actually, I'm not really sure. It was Jaekyung who needed a breather." Luhan said. Soon, all eyes were on Jaekyung, waiting for her answer.

"Well, I'm planning to study here. I told my teachers in Korea that I'll be overseas for awhile so they trust that I'll continue my studies in whatever country I'm in." Jaekyung explained.

Study here?!

Sehun thought. He could faint at the thought of learning mandarin.

"I'm actually glad that you want to continue your studies here." Mrs Kim smiled.

After breakfast, the four of them were chatting happily when the doorbell rang.

 

"Do you think Jaekyung will accept Sehun?" Xiumin asked the rest.

"Don't be silly hyung, of course she will. They love each other a lot." Suho said with much confidence.

 

One of the maids rushed to the door to open it. Standing there was a tall figure. It was Kris. Everyone turned their heads towards the door. Luhan and Sehun's eyes widened in shock. Jaekyung gasped. Mrs Kim wondered about their reaction.

"What are you doing here?" Luhan asked. The trio stood up. Sehun pulled Jaekyung behind him.

"May I know who you are?" Mrs Kim asked. Kris bowed. "I believe I came here before with Sehun." Mrs Kim thought for a while and recalled.

"I remember you, do come in and take a sit." Mrs Kim invited. Kris took a seat beside Luhan. "May I know what's your purpose on coming here?" She asked.

"I came here to visit your daughter." Kris smirked. He was not going to tell them is he? The trio looked at him with wide eyes. While Mrs Kim looked at Kris in confusion.

"Oh my gosh Mrs Kim. This guy likes to joke around, he is saying that Jaekyung resembles you a little." Luhan faked a laugh. Sehun and Jaekyung faked a smile.

"Oh, okay then." Mrs Kim said, then glanced at the clock. "Oh my, its time to meet Mr Kim." She grabbed her handbag and made her way out.

"What do you think you were doing?" Luhan asked. Kris smiled.

"Kris, I have had enough of you. Don't even think of coming into my house if you only want to create trouble." Jaekyung rose her voice. Everyone stared at her, shocked that she had suddenly rose her voice. The maids were whispering to each other.

"Who does she think she is to claim this house as hers?" One of the maids whispered to another.

"Now you're claiming this as your house? Kim Jimin?" Kris said a little too loudly. The maids looked at one another in shock. How could that lady there be their young lady when she had passed away months ago?

Mr and Mrs Kim entered the house, and heard Kris' statement. "What about Kim Jimin? Where is my daughter?" Mr Kim asked.

"Sir, I believe Lee Jaekyung is your daughter." Kris bowed. Mr Kim looked at Jaekyung in shock, but he shook his head.

"She cannot be my daughter. My daughter is already dead." Mr Kim said. His words jabbed straight into Jaekyung's heart. "Appa... Eomma..."

"Don't call me appa, you are not my daughter." Mr Kim said. Luhan and Sehun looked at him in shock. "Mr Kim! I assure you, Jaekyung is the reincarnation of Jimin, I know it because she is my bestfriend. Sehun is also the reincarnation of Sehun." Luhan explained.

This time, Mrs Kim went forward to Jaekyung. "If you claim to be Jimin, do you have a birthmark?" Mrs Kim spoke softly. Jaekyung nodded her head and lifted her shirt a little, revealing the birthmark on her lowerback. Mrs Kim was surprised. "It's you, my Jimin-ah." Tears of joy escaped her eyes as she hugged Jaekyung. Mr Kim's eyes softened as he made his way forward to hug his wife and daughter. "Why didn't you tell us that you're back?" Mr Kim asked.

"I didn't want to face you, I was afraid you won't acknowledge me. It'll be too heartbreaking if that's the case." Jaekyung said honestly. Her parents nodded their heads.

"Its nice for you to be back again." Mrs Kim smiled. Jaekyung nodded her head. "I'll be upstairs." 

"I need to use the toilet." Kris said and went upstairs. After coming out of the toilet, he was standing outside Jaekyung's room.

"What are you doing?" A voice asked him. He turned his head to the direction of the voice. It was Sehun.

 

Luhan was in his room, texting someone.

 

So how is it there? [02.12PM - Suho]

Its fine, Kris hyung is here though. [02.12PM - Luhan]

What!?!?!?! What is he doing there? [02.13PM - Suho]

Not sure, but maybe to find Jaekyung. [02.13PM - Luhan]

Jaekyung will be in your hands, arasso? [02.14PM - Suho]

Yes hyung [02.14PM - Luhan]

 

"Just checking up on Jaekyung, why?" Kris said. Sehun gritted his teeth. "Back off from my girlfriend, hyung." Sehun said.

"So you finally decided to make her your girlfriend to protect her from me? You don't love her at all, its because you're afraid of me hurting her." Kris said. Kris' statement left Sehun thinking. He was confused about his love for Jaekyung.    

Jaekyung then came out of the room, surprised to see the two guys out there.

"What are you two doing?" She asked.

"We just stumbled upon each other that's all." Kris said smoothly. Jaekyung stared at them.

"I'll be in my room. Just remember what I said, maknae." With that, Kris strolled upstairs into his room.

"Come in oppa." Jaekyung smiled. Sehun returned the smile and entered her room.

"What did he say to you?" She asked worriedly. Sehun shrugged. "It was nothing, don't worry."

 


hurray, another update!! trying to take advantage of the last few days of holidays before school officially starts again :(