-Chapter Ten-

Angel and Devil

Chapter Ten

 

The two entered via the back door, not wanting others' attention. 

"Go sleep now, its a tiring day for you." Suho said as he tucked Jaekyung in bed. 

"Thanks appa." She smiled as she fell asleep. 

Sweet dreams. 

Suho thought as he glanced at Jaekyung before closing the door behind him.

 

"Sehun? Can we talk?" Suho said as he entered the maknae's room. Sehun sat up. 

"If its about Ji- I mean, Jaekyung then don't bother." Sehun said blankly. 

"Don't you love her?" 

"Yes I do." Sehun said in defeat. "But she has Kris hyung now, what more can I do?" 

"She's afraid of Kris. She doesn't want to be with Kris, she wants to be with you. Can't you see that? Kris forced her, she had no choice." Suho said. 

Sehun sat there, blinking at Suho, trying to process everything. 

"I'll let you think about it." Suho said as he got up to leave. 

Pabo Sehun, what have I done?

He rubbed his temples, frustrated.

 

 

"Time for breakfast you guys!!" D.O's voice echoed throughtout the house. "Otherwise I'll ask Baekhyun to kick your rear!!"

That was a great idea.

D.O praised himself. 

Everyone got out of their beds and rushed downstairs. 

"Good, now everyone's here. Jaekyung-ssi? I mean, Jimin-ah. I didn't know you came back last night." D.O said. 

Breakfast was awkward. After breakfast, Jaekyung headed up to her room while the others were sitting in the living room. 

"What do we do?" Xiumin whispered to Luhan. 

"I'll talk to her." Luhan whispered back. He stood up and headed to Jaekyung's room. 

 

"Jimin-ah." Luhan said as he entered the room. He saw Jaekyung crying. 

"Jimin-ah! Why are you crying?" Luhan shut the door and ran towards her. "Yah, answer me."

"Who knew my second life would be so difficult?" She sobbed.

"There, there. You have your oppa here, I'll help you." He said as he patted on her back.

"Jaekyung-ah..." Suho said as he entered the room. "Are you crying again?" 

Jaekyung quickly wiped her tears. "Yes, appa?" She was used to calling Suho appa already, and Suho does not mind. 

"I have an idea to how you can escape from Kris." Suho beamed. 

 

That morning, Kris woke up late. He exited the room and headed for Jaekyung's room, only to be greeted with silence. 

"Jaekyung-ah." He called out, but no reply was heard. He checked the whole house but realised that he was the only one at home. 

He dialled her number. 

 

"O-oppa..." Jaekyung held up her phone with trembling hands. Luhan and Suho saw Kris' name flashed across the screen. They looked at each other. Luhan snatched the phone from her. 

"Yeoboseyo?" He asked, emotionless. 

"Yah, Luhan-ah! What are you doing with Jaekyung? Where are you?" Kris demanded. 

"We, are having a good time." Luhan smirked. Suho was trying to control his laughter. 

"Luhan oppa, hurry up." Jaekyung tried to say as seductively as possible. Suho could not take it and quickly rushed out of the room into the far corner to laugh. 

"Tell me what are you doing!" Kris rose his voice. 

"We are doing... That, you know? That?" Luhan smirked. 

"Hurry hang up oppa! Let's continue, I'm getting a little cold with only the blanket around me." She whined.

"Coming darling!" Luhan said as he hung up. 

Suho came in just in time. 

"Oh my gosh you two!" Suho laughed. Jaekyung and Luhan high-fived each other and laughed. 

Suho cleared his throat. "So, you two will leave tomorrow, before Kris barges in here. Or maybe tonight." Jaekyung nodded her head. 

 

Kris stared at his phone. Shocked with the conversation he had with Luhan. 

Were Luhan and Jaekyung really.... having ? But, that's impossible. 

 

That night, Luhan and Jaekyung left the house with their luggages. 

"Bye! We will miss you!" Everyone bidded farewell. 

"It's okay, we will be back soon!" Jaekyung smiled. Suho sent them to the airport. "Take care okay?" He smiled, getting teary. Jaekyung stepped infront to hug him. "I will miss you." Suho smiled.

"Are you two done?" Luhan asked impatiently as a joke. Jaekyung chuckled and nodded her head. 

"Bye!" The two waved as they entered the customs. Suho waved back an headed home. 

Sehun, was oblivious of what had happened. He has been in his room the entire day, thinking and thinking and thinking, till it was killing him. 

 

At last, Suho returned home. Only to be greeted with a commotion. 

"Where is Lee Jaekyung?" The man demanded loudly. The guys were in the livng room, shocked by the man's sudden tone of voice. 

"Kris hyung! Why are you doing this to us?" Suho asked. 

Kris turned around. 

 

That's not Kris.

Suho thought. 

"You're not the Kris we all know anymore! What have you done to all of us? You've broken us up! Sehun is depressed, Jaekyung is terrified of you, so are the boys." Suho pointed to them. Kai, Xiumin, Lay, Chen, Tao, Baekhyun and D.O were looking at them. They have never seen Kris like this before. In fact, he had changed. Because of his determination to chase Jaekyung. 

 

Sehun, upon hearing the commotion, went downstairs and saw Kris. 

"Yah!" Sehun shouted. He stomped forward and punched Kris on the face. "That's for hurting Jaekyung!" He punched another time. "That's for hurting me." He punched yet again. "That's for breaking us up." After Sehun was done, he went back into his room and locked the door. 

What have I done?

He thought.

 

"Oh my gosh, hyung are you okay?" Chen asked as he went to grab the first aid kit.

"Don't bother, I'll just go home." Kris said as he left the house, angry. 

 

Afte Kris left, everyone looked at each other shocked by the maknae's actions. 

"He must be suffering a lot." Chen sighed. 

 

On the plane, Luhan and Jaekyung were sitting beside each other. 

"So... How long are you planning stay in Japan?" Luhan asked. 

"Maybe we should enroll into a highschool there." She chuckled. 

"But I don't get it, I thought you would want to go to China." 

"I'm not ready to face eomma and appa yet. Or maybe I never will." Jaekyung replied honestly. For te rest of the flight, the two remained silent. 

 

"Sehun-ah? Are you okay?" Lay asked as he entered the maknae's room. Without Luhan, Lay was responsible for Sehun. 

 

 


I finally found time to update! But I still owe you guys a double update. Hopefully on New Year's Eve! See you in the next chappie! Why are there  so less readers reading :-( and the comments section is really quiet. It freaks me out honestly, hahaha. Anyways, Merry late Christmas!