-Chapter Eleven-

Angel and Devil

Chapter Eleven

 

Sehun looked at Lay, then sighed. 

"I'm in deep hyung..." Sehun started. "By the way, where is Jaekyung?" 

"Erm, she went overseas. I don't know where to though." Lay said. 

"What!? Why didn't anyone tell me!?" Sehun asked, shocked. He hurriedly went to Suho. 

"Hyung! Where is Jaekyung? Why did you let her leave alone?" Sehun asked. 

"Yah, Luhan is with her, pabo..." Suho explained. Sehun felt relieved. "Where did she go? I want to find her. I miss her hyung..." 

Soon, Suho was typing away on his laptop to book plane tickets to Tokyo.

 

Kris was at home, applying medication to the corner of his lips. 

Damn that maknae... 

 

A few hours later, Sehun was with his luggage about to head off to the airport. 

"Are you able to handle everything?" Lay asked, worried about communication difficulties. 

"Its okay hyung, Suho hyung has already helped me settle everything." Sehun beamed. He cannot wait to arrive in Japan to meet Jaekyung. 

 

Soon enough, he was on the plane. 

 

Luhan and Jaekyung were walking down the streets of Tokyo. "The view here is amazing." Jaekyung exclaimed. Luhan nodded his head.

"Hey, bubble tea shop. Sehun would love it." Luhan said. Jaekyung looked at the floor. "Sorry, whenever I see bubble tea shops, I always think of Se- him..." 

"Its okay." Jaekyung faked a smile. Then, Luhan's phone rang. 

"Yeoboseyo?" He answered. "Yes Mrs. Kim? I'm in Japan now with Ji- I mean, a friend." He lied. 

"What? Now? With my friend? Er, her name is Lee Jaekyung."

"Er, it's complicated, she wanted to take a breather so yeah..." He said awkwardly. "Yeap! See you too." 

"Who's that?" Jaekyung asked.

"Your mom." Luhan replied. Jaekyung's eyes grew wide in shock. "What!?" Luhan nodded, "And she wants me to visit her in China, with my friend, which is you..." 

"What do we do Lu? I don't know..." Jaekyung said. Luhan squeezed her shoulders gently, "You can face them, they will know sooner or later anyways." Jaekyung nodded her head and soon enough, they were back at the hotel packing their luggages preparing to go to China when they have not walked through the streets of Tokyo. 

 

Sehun had just arrived at the airport when he saw two familiar figures on their way to the departure area. 

Now where are they going?

He thought as he called Suho.

"Hyung! They're heading to the departure terminal, what happened?" Sehun spoke. 

"Luhan didn't tell me anything. Besides, I was the one who organised everything for them... Why don't you ask them instead?" Suho replied and hung up. Sehun looked at his phone, then decided to ask Luhan. So, he walked towards them. 

"Hyung!!" Sehun shouted. 

Luhan heard his name being called. "Wow, I must have missed Sehun so much that I'm hearing things..." He said to himself. Jaekyung was looking at him oddly. "Is it me or am I hearing your name being called by-" Jaekyung was interrupted by someone standing in between them.

"Sehun?" Luhan said in shock. Sehun beamed. "What are you doing here?" Luhan stared back at him. "I should be the one asking you that." The two guys did not notice that Jaekyung had sneaked away. At the sight of Sehun(even his back), made her heart beat so hard, it was about to explode from her chest. She peeked from behind the wall to see the two talking to each other. Of all places, she chose to hide behind a wall. 

"I want to make up with Jaekyung again." Sehun said. Luhan rose his eyebrow. "So you have come to your senses." Sehun nodded his head and told Luhan about Kris barging into Suho's house then creating a commotion and the fact that he punched Kris in the face three times. Luhan glared at Sehun. "What did I tell you about respecting your elders?" He pulled Sehun's ear. Jaekyung saw Luhan pulling Sehun's ear and giggled to herself. Sehun tried to slap Luhan's hand away, only to earn a more pain on his right ear. 

"Hyung, I won't do it anymore. I'm sorry." Sehun said in defeat. Luhan loosened his grip. "Sorry Sehun, you ear is super red now." He tried to say it seriously but failed and ended up laughing. "Hyung!"

Sehun saw Jaekyung peeked from behind a wall and a smile form on his lips. He walked towards the wall and stopped, positioning his head to where he saw Jaekyung's head from before. Jaekyung took another peek and found her lips touching the lips of someone. She stopped and stared into the eyes of the person, it looked familiar. Sehun's lips formed a smirk, he increased the distance between their faecs by half a centimeter and whispered. "I missed you." 

Jaekyung blushed madly. How could she get mad at Sehun for the misunderstanding now? She couldn't. 

"I-" She started but was interrupted by Luhan. "Stop being lovey-dovey. We have a plane to board." Luhan said impatiently. Jaekyung looked at Luhan. "Is he coming?" She asked. Luhan nodded his head. Jaekyung looked down trying to hide her very pink cheeks. They entered the customs and soon enough, they were in Beijing airport. 

They saw Mr and Mrs Kim waiting for them at the arrival hall after they had claimed their baggages. 

"Aigoo, it has been so long since I saw you Luhan." Mrs Kim said, then turned to the two standing beside him. "Who are your friends? I suppose another one wanted to tag along eh?" Sh laughed. Luhan introduced Jaekyung and Sehun. 

"Isn't Sehun..." She said in shock. Luhan nodded her head. "Its a long story..." 

"Lee Jaekyung right?" Mr Kim asked. Jaekyung nodded her head. It has been so long since she saw her parents, they still look young despite being in their late thirties. "You remind me of my late daughter, she was the sweetest thing that ever happened. Sadly, she passed away." Mr Kim reminisced. Jaekyung was about to tear up. "I have to use the bathroom." She ran to the toilets. Sehun excused himself too and ran after her. Luhan watched them. "That girl has been holding it in the whole flight." He faked a laugh. 

"Jaekyung-ah, are you alright?" He asked as she went to a secluded area and he caught up with her. Jaeyung had her face in her hands. She wiped her tears and looked up at him. "I am, lets go back." She faked a smile and was about to leave when Sehun grabbed her arm. 

His face darkened. "Why didn't you tell me?" His voice was cold.

"About what?" She feigned ignorance. He spun her around and stared into her eyes intensely. "Don't lie. Its about Kris. I know everything he had done. Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, his eyes softened. Jaekyung shook her head, unable to speak. The nightmares with Kris haunts her. She was so scared, she hugged Sehun tightly. He was shocked from the hug. "Can we not talk about him please?" At that moment, she sounded so weak. 

"Jaekyung-ah," Sehun spoke gently. "I know this is late but, will you be my girlfriend? I want to protect you, for life." Jaekyung looked up. She nodded her head. "I don't heard your reply." Sehun teased. Jaekyung blushed profusely. "I will be your girlfriend." She said shyly. The two walked back to Luhan. "What took you guys so long?" Luhan whispered to Jaekyung, she smiled and shook her head. 

"Let's get going?" Mr Kim asked, they nodded their heads as they headed to the car. They arrived at the Kim's mansion after a  thirty minutes drive. 

"Welcome to our mansionette." Mr Kim said delightedly as he opened the doors. We dragged our luggages in. 

"Jaekyung, you can take my daughter's room. Luhan, your room is still the same. As for Sehun, you can take the room opposite to Jaekyung's." She smiled. Jaekyung headed towards her designated room as she was familiar with the place. How could she not when it was her house in her previous life? Mrs Kim then arrived. "How did you know that this was the room?" Mrs Kim asked, surprised. Jaekyung became nervous. "Because I checked the rooms?" She lied. Mrs Kim smiled and nodded her head. Jaekyung sighed in relief and headed into the room. It has been so long since she has been here, infact, it has been too long. 

 

Her phone rang, she looked at the caller ID. 

 

 

It was Kris. 

 


wow, i have been typing this using the ipad since the computer was really slow. hope you enjoyed the story so far!! Its almost 2am now , time for me to sleep hehe(or maybe read more fanfics). enjoy ur day!! xoxo