(50) Them

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tae Hee ran fast. Please.. Please.. Please.. Wait for me.  Please wait up. She increased her pace when the car door was opened for the woman who got her attention. Then, when she saw her stepping into the car, "SO MIN!!" She shouted her heart out.

 

It seemed that So Min didn't catch Tae Hee's call. She didn't stop and didn't take a glance to her surroundings. Her car door was closed and in snap the car took her away. Tae Hee immediately stopped her run and managed her rushed breathe. Her eyes were locked to So Min's car that vanished at the corner.

 

No.

 

God, no.

 

She was this close to her. Thousands of regret filled her heart. She should have run faster. She should have shouted her name over and over again. She should have thrown the car with her flat shoes!

 

She had to meet her. She had to tell her all. She had to wash over her sins before she got birth the baby inside her. Tae Hee rubbed her belly tenderly. What should we do, little champion? What should we do?

 

Accidentally, Tae Hee's eyes found Shin Hye who walked out from her coffee shop. Ah, of course! So Min's best friend. She should have known. Tae Hee headed to Shin Hye in fast manner and was able to cross her path.

 

"You?!" Shin Hye asked in shock when she saw Tae Hee. Her eyes directly studied Tae Hee's appearance.

 

"I have to see So Min. Please tell me. How could I see her?" She Ignored Shin Hye's surprised gesture.

 

So Min? Shin Hye narrowed her eyes. "What for?" Anger rose inside her in fast manner. "So you will be able to hurt her again? Not a chance!" She was about to leave but Tae Hee grabbed Shin Hye's arm to stop her from walking away.

 

"Please.. I have to talk to her. There are things I have to tell her. This is beyond important."

 

"No, I don't believe you. You and your family are just the the same!" Shin Hye hissed. She remembered how they treated her bad for years. In addition, what happened lately? How Yoo Bin set trapped for Hyun Joong and how her Eomma tried to kill So Min. Those were not acceptable. "You better let go off me now. Or I'll scream."

 

Tae Hee noticed that it was hard to gain Shin Hye's trust. She took note that the woman before her had been So Min's best friend for ages. She witnessed how her family treated So Min before.

 

Slowly,  Tae Hee let her go. As much as she wanted to meet So Min but it was impossible for her to tell everything to someone else. "Please tell her that I am sorry. I am truly sorry."

 

"Huh?"

 

Tae Hee sighed heavily. "I am sorry for what I did before. And, although it was hard to be forgiven, I am sorry for what my family did to hers." She smiled weakly then walked away.

 

Shin Hye looked at Tae Hee in confusion. Sorry? She was sorry? Tae Hee was the better one amongst three. But as far as Shin Hye knew, she was never sorry. But she told her now that she was sorry? What kind of scenario she had? Was she for real?
 

 

 

 

 

So.. That maid succeeded in getting Kim Hyun Joong's attention. She was something. She couldn't take for granted. On the contrary, the third eye should be set on her. Hye Soo stared intently toward a piece of newspaper that she took from the trash bin nearby.

 

After she finished reading it, news about the heir of Kim Enterprise and his just recovered mate, Hye Soo smacked it to the ground with hatred. Payback time! She made a mental promise.

 

Just after she took the first step, her stomach growled in protest. Hye Soo just remembered that she hadn't eaten anything since she was released at Gangnam Street.

 

“Finish that burger, dear.”

 

“But, I am full already, Eomma.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Ok. Put it inside that trash bin.”

 

“There.”

 

“Good boy. Let’s go.”

 

Hye Soo watched that boy and his Eomma walked away. Then, she shifted her eyes to the trash bin. A piece of burger was there. Seeing the food, her stomach showed its interest by growling hard. Hye Soo gulped slowly. Should she eat from that trash bin? She was so damn hungry! She felt like able to eat a mountain size food.

 

A full minute passed by, back to sanity, Hye Soo smacked her head hard. Stupid! How could she even think about that? Then, her eyes scanned the surrounding before she set it over a little ramyun corner. She wanted to eat that cheap ramyun. But.. she had no money. Slowly, she approached the ramyun corner but stop when she was in front of it.

 

Her stomach growled in protest once again. Out of nowhere, she noticed that few people were about to exit the restaurant. And, her eyes were locked to one of those men pocket, where a wallet was seen.

 

And, she made her mind.

 

Hye Soo purposely bumped herself with him. Swiftly, as if it was in her blood, her right hand took the target: his wallet. Due to her pathetic appearance, white outfits and pale face, that young man bowed to apologies before he caught up his friends.

 

Hurriedly, Hye Soo walked into the restaurant and headed to the toilet. Once she was inside, she opened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter