(27) Missing

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Crap! What should I do now?" Dara sighed deeply and stared at Minzy who looked even more confused than her. "They are here already?"

 

Minzy nodded blankly, having no idea what to do.

 

BEEP!

 

Dara and Minzy flinched in response to the sudden interruption. Both of them look at each other and gave no further reactions. They knew who was at the other side.

 

BEEP!

 

"Answer it, Minzy." Dara said after she broke the connection to Minzy's eyes and moved her sight to the intercom.

 

"Unnie.." Minzy sounded scared. She did not want to answer it. The memory of Hyun Joong's angry expression and the loud bang from his double doors was still there on her eyes and ears. And, she obviously refused to go through it again.

 

"I will be right here beside you." Dara encouraged her. "Go on."

 

Minzy squealed in frustration before she pressed the intercom button. "Yes, Mr Kim? Hmm.. Your guest-"

 

"Clear my schedule for today." Hyun Joong's firm voice was heard, cutting Minzy's statement.

 

"Sir?" Minzy questioned. She was sure that she heard it all wrong. Clear the schedule? He never.. Business always came first for Kim Hyun Joong. And now, he wanted to ignore it all. "But, the partners from Japan are already here."

 

 

A pause.

 

 

"Tell Yong Joon Ahjussi to cover me up."

 

Minzy glimpsed at Dara nervously. She was speechless. What now? Dara just blinked her eyes several times in disbelief as she let her jaw drop a little.


Minzy cleared , trying to find her voice. "Yes, Mr Kim." Finally, Minzy said.

 

 


Silence.

 

 


Dara let out a long and heavy breath, breaking the empty atmosphere. She just realized that she held her breath the moment Minzy answered Hyun Joong's intercom call.

 

"Unnie.." Minzy got heavy headache in sudden. She never saw and experienced Hyun Joong like this before. She was confused. Totally.

 

Dara inhaled and exhaled few more times before propped herself and stared at Minzy. "I will accompany Mr Bae to the meeting." Dara took her tab. "No need to call him, Minzy. I am going there and talk about the condition."

 

Minzy nodded helplessly. "Good luck, Unnie."

 

Dara nodded. "Thank you."



"You cannot find her? Do something, Yong Hwa. This is not what we agreed yesterday." Yong Joon sighed deeply.

 

"President Kim and Seung Hyun are definitely involved. I cannot reach them. They are aware that I am able to locate them through my track down system." Yong Hwa talked from the other side.

 

"Seung Hyun? How about Ji Yong?"

 

"He is also have no idea." Yong Hwa sounded clueless.

 

Yong Joon sighed in defeat. He knew and understood that Seung Hyun would definitely shield his mouth whenever President Kim gave him direct order. However, President Kim is his first priority. He should not question his decision. Seung Hyun is only allowed to suggest or give opinion. But, when the decision is taken, no more question.

 

"Try your best to find her. I know President Kim. He will hide her perfectly." Yong Joon said. "Hyun Joong-ssi is devastated." He murmured.

 

"Yes, Mr Bae."

 

KNOCK! KNOCK!

 

"Hand me every details that you get."

 

"Understand."

 

And, with that, they ended the phone conversation. Yong Joon let out long breathe before he said, "Proceed."

 

Dara opened his door slowly and bowed. "Excuse me, Sir."

 

"Yes, Sandara?"

 

"Our partners from Japan are already here. But apparently Mr Kim is-"

 

Yong Joon stood up even before Dara finished her statement. "About our next manufacturer at China?"

 

Dara nodded.

 

"You are coming with me?"

 

"Yes, sir. I have all the projections needed." Dara showed him her tab.

 

"Good." Yong Joon stepped toward Dara and Dara gave him space to pass through. "How is Hyun Joong-ssi?" He asked as they walked side by side toward the executive meeting room.

 

"Completely losing his mind." Dara mumbled. No need to hide anything from Mr Bae. He was just like the second skin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter